It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Suggest The Steele Dossier Was A Deliberate Setup For Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They are making total deceit socially acceptable, they speak of that practice in the bible. Once a nation grasps that practice, they crumble and become a third world nation till some dictator or other country takes over. In the case of America, it is the German and French governments that will try to take over everything. Then we will lose our rights of freedom of press and freedom of speech and our right to own any firearm unless we individually totally agree with everything they say.

That is my guess, some of the descendants of the early Germans still run their country.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

Nice article
Good summary

Yes it is, but Americans (including myself) are becoming more jaded, with each new revelation. It's like a movie that goes on and on and on...

Once the Department of Justice indicts just one of these (alleged) crooks, hope will be rekindled, and the revelations will mean a hell of a lot more.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I agree.
Mueller is the only thing standing in the way imo.
Once his " report" is turned in things will pick up imo.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Aallanon

Things in the Dossier are turning out be true.

what on earth are you talking about?

have you bothered to read anything related to the dossier this past 2 years?

what ''turned out to be true'' exactly?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

what on earth are you talking about?

have you bothered to read anything related to the dossier this past 2 years?

what ''turned out to be true'' exactly?

Nothing.

Nothing in it turned out to be true

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Fired cause they were moles. This President is surrounded by enemies. Both Demorats and Rhinos. They are all scared sh!tless that truth will come out. Money makes people do strange things. President Trump does not need money. Not taking his paycheck. Trying to drain the evil swamp mess that is DC.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
How do you explain away the text messages that were allowed to be erased that would shed light on this preposterous lie? Mueller was directly involved in that mess. IMO probably oversaw the whole mess. Dudes a crook first class.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I don't disagree.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I don't disagree.
Just have to wait till he is done so his "report" can be "official".
He has nothing and is dragging his feet.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

"Things" wow what amazing insight! I feel so informed now! Have you even read the dossier?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Some very interesting comments seen below a recent video on YT:

Dave Burt
3 days ago
The Dossier was meant to de-rail him DURING THE PRIMARY AND ELECTION. They never dreamed he had a chance in hell of ever getting elected. I'm getting very impatient....but his election was nothing short of a Miracle from God....so will just have to watch it play out.

Lonnie Christopher
3 days ago
....no less than 3 block- buster videos out today saying the Tribunals started yesterday.....

God’s Warrior
3 days ago
The Christopher Steele Dossier is related to Cambridge Analytica, a British Firm who colluded with DC insiders to sabotage President Trump. If the American people knew how deep the corrupt and evil elect were, they’d understand why everything is taking so long legalistically. And the MSM is bought propaganda for the masses.

Dwight Jarrett
3 days ago
Dan Bongino said it was written in ‘06 or ‘07 by Glen Simpson for another reason but not used. When Trump won, they took it out and changed the names for the current fraud.

politicjunkee
3 days ago
It was in the Wall Street Journal. The dossier is almost identical to the article.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
With the new Democrat-controlled Congress, the attempt to hurt the Trump family ramps up significantly. One example:

January 6, 2019

The new chairman of the House Intel Committee, Adam Schiff, said today that he's turning over Donald Trump Jr.'s closed-session interview transcripts to Bob Mueller. Hoping Mueller can charge Trump Jr. with Lying to authorities, aka PERJURY.

CNN is licking their chops over this: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Hurt them by making the accountable for their actions?

If the lied to Congress that’s their own fault not the Congress’s when a chairman is finally willing to do their job.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Now it seems as long as they get a soundbite they will alienate half the population.

That remark is posthumous as we already know that, but it doesn't make it any less correct.

Trump farts in an elevator? right wing nutjob. Clinton sneezes in her bedroom? imprison her without parole. This is why we need more independent journalists, people who won't brown nose Murdoch Press or whoever the is in charge of the left wing media.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Actually, piss is sterile.

Unlike the infectious media.

No it definitely is NOT always sterile. U tract infections, Hep C carriers, all kinds of people out there especially hookers and such with far from sterile issues happening in that area of the body internally.

And on another note, people on average do not psychologically accept that p!ss is sterile, and treat it as if it is not sterile. It's just one of those things. Maybe because it's the person whom you believe has sterile p!ss that will infect you.

Just like it is the gun that isn't loaded that shoots someone.
edit on 7-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

NPCs have not been programmed to care. So they won't.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My 2 cents.

The extreme left hates the Constitution. They hate rules. They don't want any. They think they are smarter than everyone else, and everyone should just do exactly what they want.

This is why Donald Trump was elected.

We are at a tipping point. The "globalists" have been working behind the scenes trying to get all the pieces on the chess board in place.

Then, along came Trump. He has disrupted decades of work on the part of the globalists. DECADES. Because, they never thought she would lose. They had all the pieces and people in place. All they needed was for Killary to get in, appoint some Supreme Court Justices that will bend in their favor, and slowly chip away at the constitution.

And then, Trump won.

PANIC.

Trump is doing a great job. Look at the numbers. All of them.

The globalists are over playing their hand. They are reactionary, and that will be their demise.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Seems like I've been reading this for months, yet Dems are gaining more power daily and Trump is reducing his wall to a "fence." This whole charade is sad for the country, and I think this whole deep state mess will end up in the same bin as JFK assassination, RFK assassination, MLK....you get the picture. Lots of conspiracy on both sides, including the Q experiment to see how conspirators react to "drops," but the truth is buried and unfortunately, neither the crimes not criminals will ever be truly exposed.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That announcement scheduled for tomorrow couldn't be about fixing our intelligence system which seems to have been abused could it?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I see a lot of BS, narritive and opinion, but remain unclear about what "New Documents" the OP article is referring to.

Can you help me out with a link to one of these "New Documents" and explain what it "suggests" and why?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join