It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meth bought in Louisiana may be contaminated with Zika virus, police say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
They usally test the drug to see what drug it is.

But isn't checking what drug it is different from testing it for zika?

Why would they test it for zika when they only need to check if its like meth or coke.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
SWOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks this is a real threat, must be high, like
smoking meth? (but then you will have already be infected)
I want to see the vids of the folks that got thier meth tested, what a hoot that would be.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If Zika kills fetuses then dealers are doing a favor to those unborn babies. Who would want a crackhead as a parent.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I think it would be methhead
not to mention being born addicted to meth would be a bummer. I would rather see another solution though.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
why do peopls do drugs? i have a small cusin that was born with adict. she is so sweet. her dad left her. i wuld die if my dad left me. i dont undersatnd to want to do drugs.

how do i fix spellings

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justinajr

Right click on the words with lines under them and pick the correct spelling on a PC. Not sure if you can do that on a phone.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Police deceiving people and betraying their trust. What could go wrong? Cops getting killed and citizens getting killed.
It might seem funny to some, but it is a very poor way to do things, and almost guarantees someone dies including stupid and corrupt cops who justify this kind action because of illegal and dangerous substances.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

We've, or a good many of us, have fallen for things like that.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Was talking about this earlier. Screw tweekers, but joking like this isn't right, because the tweekers need help, not jailed where we pay for them.

They've done jokes like this before and had braindead idiots turn stuff in and get arrested.

If they want to do good, then give them a treatment option.

It's taking advantage of people with a real disease and subsequent brain damage.

It's also lying and profiting off of it.

Cops are supposed to be trustworthy.

White lie about Santa to kids or something.

Not a fan.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yes.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just thought it was a good time. k Occifer

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is the most epic troll I've seen all year.

And to those saying it's not funny or it's not right to joke like this because the poor tweakers will trustingly call or come in and subsequently get arrested--you obviously have not had first-hand experience with tweakers. The nicest people on the planet become scary, violent, dangerous animals when taking that #. And no one who's tweaking is EVER going to put down the pipe and say "Hmmn, boy I think I might need some help." Nope. They're too busy trying to scrape up enough for their next fix to have ANY kind of thoughts.

Meth destroys virtually every person who does it. And it destroys those they come in contact with. Anything that gets some of that # off the street is A-ok in my book. Go Harahan PD.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Are meth users really missing so many brain cells....that they’d call cops to test their meth.?

They're usually down to two, one saying goodbye to the other.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Yes, It's some nasty # that needs to go away. It's destroying peoples life's, families and whole communities.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Sadly the ADDICTS at large will take the risk and do it anyway.

Also this is a great way for Law Enforcement to tell a White Lie and discourage drug users.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK😝

What was I saying about law enforcement lying to the public about diseased Meth...
www.theadvocate.com...

If you’ve heard that methamphetamine in Louisiana comes with the Zika virus, well, that’s fake news.
The meth is just meth.
But word spread quickly over the weekend saying otherwise, thanks to a post on the official Facebook page of the Harahan Police Department.

***STILL USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, METH IS BAD M'KAY***

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Fun fact, real fascist did meth
It was a third reich secret weapon
Nazi tweekers!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I know this is unrelated, but if they put a severe but noncontagious illness in illegal drugs, would it be a deterrent to use drugs?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join