It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Wave (1977).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just wondering, can anybody explain this movie?

It is clearly set in Australia.

Much more I cannot say.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-12-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Strange thing, this movie because a lot of that stuff happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Sweetie, I want you to take the car and go away.

Why, is the house haunted?

Nope, it's much worse, the entire city is.

Was it built on an indigenous graveyard?
Pretty much, yeah.

I mean duh!
Ooh a nice place for a settlement and nobody thought of that before?

Europe for example - nobody ever thought of settling there before.
It could be fun!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thinking of the 1980's - The Emerald Forest:

Perhaps better known today as the buddy of Ewan McGregor and riding motorbikes.

But yip - he was that actor.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...@1:34:20

Yes,it is a movie that illustrates how the religous priests KNEW A WAVE WAS COMING THAT WOULD WIPE EVERYONE OUT BUT THEY DID NOT TELL EVERYONE....just like today.

The WAVE is what we on ATS call a Vlar Global Continental Displacemet Wave....one is due in 2021...it is caused by the near Earth passage of another large planetary sized object....some call it Nibiru some the Destroyer some call it Wormwood there are many names.

edit on 28-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A groovy metaphor.

Fathers and sons not seeing eye to eye.
To find me, you must go into the wilderness.
And you did.
So you know, I love you.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
A groovy metaphor.

Fathers and sons not seeing eye to eye.
To find me, you must go into the wilderness.
And you did.
So you know, I love you.

I guess that's one way to look at it.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Know any multi-millionaires who are smart enough to learn they need to start digging some holes in the ground sooner than later....its all location and even the billionaires have been led astray on purpose...like the Titanic was used to change global power so will this event be used....some of us know where to be and how to survive there....but its an expensive proposition....the White-hats have been consistently sending down thru the ages the truth to us about this INCOMING Earth changing event and its cyclical history they know of in art music language poetry storytelling religion and many many different ways.If you understand it you have to be in full blown panic mode as we speak....personally I am already dead-eyed and inside the eye of the storm....there is no more time IMHO...literally 2021 is the due date IMHO.....watch the Movie 2012 ….it was an anagram for us all... reverse the last 2 numbers of the title and you get the REAL TRUE ARRIVAL DATE OF WHAT WE SEE IN THE MOVIE.....its a sick joke really.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Just consider how much the "conspiracy nuts" said 20 years ago is coming true.

Micro-chipping the population - not quite there, but definitely in the pipeline.
No longer so unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
a reply to: one4all
Just consider how much the "conspiracy nuts" said 20 years ago is coming true.

Micro-chipping the population - not quite there, but definitely in the pipeline.
No longer so unbelievable.

There is a bottleneck being built as we speak...the speeds at which truths are being uncovered and the volume and level of leaks we are seeing represents a torrent now...we are approaching the rubicon.

Conspiracy is another word for hidden truth....conspiracy nuts are truth seekers...but ALL conspiracies lead directly back to the incoming Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves we will all experience.

ALL THINGS lead back to this Event....everything in our world revolves around it....even the religious people who believe in the Rapture have been given an emotional anesthetic...the Carbonero Effect at work.....all roads lead to Rome.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Is this the demented version of The Day After, but with Canibal eating Zionists? jk please don't eat me rich people with too much money than they know what do with.

S/F

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN
Is this the demented version of The Day After, but with Canibal eating Zionists? jk please don't eat me rich people with too much money than they know what do with.

S/F

Its a commentary on how doctrinal organisations and governments all hide data related to a CYCLICAL global disaster which is represented by a Global Flood that wipes us nearly out...today one could connect it to Nibiru and its passing which some believe will be in 2021 I am in this sgroup.......our current religious and Government leaders have hid this exact truth from the masses...billions will die...they who hide the truths will not answer for it with anything more than their own worthless lives....unless survivors get a hold of them and learn who they are...then they might have some hard BUT VERY SHORT time to serve.

top topics

join