It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead To Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi, Its been a very long time since I have participated on ATS, and I wanted to reintroduce myself, as I am not the same as I once was. Bare with me, this has been a long time coming.

My name is Trinity, a.k.a NoRegretsEver, and I have been a member here for quite a while. I have seen many things here from what I consider the beginning of my journey into research. I have come back even for a little while as I find many things that I have learned here from older posts and members, some of which are still here, some who have moved on, and even some who have passed away over the years, and things seem to be coming full circle. Hence my return.

Before we had the uproar in anger, disagreements, hurt feelings, resentment, and disarray, we all knew one thing.

"CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE CONSIDERED NUTS"

The outside world was hurtful, and mean, judgemental, and intolerant of those with ideas about U.F.O's, ghosts, Bigfoot, Black Budgets, Secret Societies, and so on, but us... we found a place to be ourselves. This was the place I found. I cherished, I shared all of my outlandish ideas, and believe me I had many, but we stuck together, followed the rules, and kept sharing.

I watched as ATS grew, and I was one of the fortunate ones to participate in weekly chats (where I always found a spot in chat, and had wayyy to many shots of Jack right before the crew went off the air", Then as we grew, we were able to have our own shows, Reality Remix, Out of The Box, and of course as we grew, we slowly tore apart.

I luckily still keep in touch with at least 90% of those people in the real world, even got a chance to meet a few, and it all seemed to lead me here. Ive never been banned, maybe scolded once or twice in my time here, but most of the time, enjoyed it, until things started to slowly get out of control. Not in the sense that ATS was at fault, but the influx of people who stumbled into the world that we knew all so well, have now seen that we might have been right. Those loons told us, and they are right.

This place to so many of us called home, became something that we wanted, all of us wanted ATS to be #1, and we were not afraid to show it, but things began to get hectic. I admit, I just up and left. Everything I loved about this place became unfamiliar. I had to... so I did.

Years later I start to lurk a bit, and notice some names I havent seen in years, bringing back topics that I missed. Not that I stayed silent. I began a radio station and website, it was all scary and new, but I wasnt writing anymore, and well, I missed it. Lately I have noticed that some things that are going right into the MS (Mainstream) are things that I and others here wrote about years ago. No stars, no flags, but damn it, we were on point. Im proud of that. Im proud that I had ATS to go to, to meet these people from all walks of life, and to want my info to be on the up and up.

So, if your still reading, I will slowly like to write again, I still do my things on air, but, I miss writing, I miss topics that I stayed in like Skunkworks (damn what a wonderful loophole that forum has, so we can be all in, and not get to much slack lol), and Above Top Secret, and boy would I love a debate. I wont be in the political threads, or the religious ones, but I will bring that NRE that I have always been, and hope to share another journey with many of you here, the new and the old (well, not old, but you know what I mean).

So thanks for reading, and I hope to share this new road with you guys.

Peace, NRE

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Welcome back!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Beautiful intro. Looking forward to your (new) contributions.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome back home!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Welcome back - quite the interesting times we are living in. I just love learning and sharing here on ATS with everyone. Glad to have you with us!

new topics

top topics

join