It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAH, details... almost hidden we should be more aware of ooo God fine tuned our dna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Enoch spills the beans

Telling of how when Noahs papa , Lamech.....questioned his wife if Noah was fathered by a Angel that did not hold his station. NOAH had a glow goin on about him

Same as Moses being all shiny look in after being up the mountain....this against a backdrop of the world being judged by the Creator to be a total cats asstrophy that's French speak....hehe. God needed a change....He had demons gone wild running loose...., God loaded the tweak in our makeup...the remedy to the genetic pollution, and hit the input button. Scripture states that God labeled Noahs bunch as the only one to be approved and registered to make a new stab at people to multiply and fill the globe.....and possibly not eat each other or have devil orgies, demons gone wild consequences....you know. What would the remedy be?

Is that rh negative kind stuff....or a super latent genetic remedy pre loaded and cant fail.....? Whatever....God loaded Noah speciallike ....its not spelled out in our modern KJV but in the original KJV Bible, Enoch was right there....included...later dissappeared. Read that on the internet, anyway!

Ancient aliens on tv.....speak of DNA tweaking

By extraterestors....now, Scripture says God did it through Noah

I'm thinkin rh negative here......Rhesus monkey negative......mind blown thinking about monkey negative....the what 10 percent minority of society......man....!
edit on 27-12-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 27-12-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Kinda knocks down a E T did the genetics.....narrative we see all over every day on tv

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

oh dear...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

My thoughts exactly.

Oh my.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hehe....I'm i n trouble now, huh!!

Ok

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: watchitburn

Hehe....I'm i n trouble now, huh!!

Ok

"Urine trouble now."

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Just wish you made threads with evidence instead of just writing about every passing thought that travels around in your head.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I thought Noah was supposed to have been an albino.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I knew that at some point the god people would stray, take on the science, and somehow fit it all in with their god.
That's cheating, as their god seems to be very solid, vindictive and apparently made adam from clay and eve from his rib.

If they now say that god made dna and invented evolution, then I'll get angry because I personally have always believed to take that biblical story as clearly someone who fiddled with human dna.
Someone very solid and knowledgable in science, and not some ghost man that can read all of our thoughts etc.

The only difference is that I won't call them god or gods and worship them, because they were clearly only technologically more advanced beings and not anything special.

Only one more little step and god people will call Nature, god. At last realising what many of us pagans/atheists/agnostics have always believed.

Why not just take the bullet and admit that religion and the idea of an all perfect god [which he/she it/them never were anyway] is something invented by people who had no clue and made up the sky daddy to explain what they couldn't, and get it all over with, instead of just moving the goalpost?

Oh and even if we are in a simulation, or set up as an experiment by more advanced beings, the constructors of which would still not be the biblical god [somehow better than us], but merely some scientists [multidimensional or alien or advanced through some other means], and creatures of nature nevertheless.

christians and other religious worshippers can't have their cake and eat it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think Noah was the only one/family that had NOT been messed with or corrupted by Watcher DNA- it says Noah was "perfect in his generations." People have usually taken that to mean he hadn't sinned, but it more likely means that his genetic line hadn't been corrupted.

So if that's what the text means, then God would NOT have tinkered with his DNA, and instead chose him because his was still the way God originally created.
edit on 27-12-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

True, but Genesis 6:3 also says "3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

Implys that God may have done something with our DNA.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Just wish you made threads with evidence instead of just writing about every passing thought that travels around in your head.

He's never seen the meme...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

True, but Genesis 6:3 also says "3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

Maybe. Or maybe there was something about being near God's spirit that kept us from ageing, and when he withdrew his spirit, we aged faster.

its fun to speculate, even though we're all probably in actuality totally way off. 😂

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

Or that verse could probably be referencing the number of years (120) that God gave Noah to warn people and give them a chance to repent.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It all snakes and ladders to me.

Hate to bring you down from the stairway to heaven, but wasn't the Epic of Gilgamesh first?

Wasn't Enoch taken to Cybertron by Megatron?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I think Noah was the only one/family that had NOT been messed with or corrupted by Watcher DNA- it says Noah was "perfect in his generations." People have usually taken that to mean he hadn't sinned, but it more likely means that his genetic line hadn't been corrupted.

So if that's what the text means, then God would NOT have tinkered with his DNA, and instead chose him because his was still the way God originally created.

Yes, 10 - 4 Kansasgirl.......just the possibility is all I'm seeing.....

I'm a heavy hitter for what's Scriptural..... dats all

What you said exactly....and I know Shem Ham and Japeth populated the east North and Africa....the three colors of skin thereby.....And my memory has God saying Noah was untouched by the polluted genes from the angels who left their posts.....

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Yes Specimen

Us too at first

He guides us though in life....like with money and good kiddos

Then it actually gets better...more real....more supernatural help......cool huh!

new topics

top topics

join