It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you coming from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The first sign of being crazy is hair growing on your Palms.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The second sign of being crazy, is looking for them.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Crazy is paranoia, hearing voices, obsessions that make you suffer.

But yours was funnier.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

##Your Attention Please##

The mental health of ATS members is not up for discussion on any forum of ATS. Armchair psychiatry is not a science and anonymous users diagnosing anonymous users is not a healthy pursuit for anyone concerned.

Any more references to the mental health of members will be removed and further actions will be considered.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What you experience and learn determines who you are.
I will tell you where I am coming from and if you like please feel free to do the same.

Ok. I will respond to your OP in order to not get off-topic.

So, i am a 36 year old man from southern Finland. My life is simple and small. On a global scale, i am very rich. I have a home to live in, which i have rented from the city i live in. I have food, water, shelter and small amounts of money that i can spend around.

In the near past, in another thread, someone asked what my passions are? well i found out, after serious contemplating, that i do not have any passions or desires. But i like plenty of things. A cold beer, Ice hockey, God, Music, My mom, My best friend, cats...

Sometimes i feel like i am in the wrong place. This world we live in. That... This is not my native place. I am not claiming that i am an alien
but all the wrongdoings and war and suffering is just not my thing, i wish everyone could thrive here. We have the potential, as a human race, but do we WANT to do it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join