It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avians?...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ah k anubis i see thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No problemo. Im going to have to go back and watch Alien 3. Its been so long since I've seen it. I just remember it not being all that good.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
(...) are mothmen succeptable to moth balls? or the chemical used in moth balls in large quantities?

Probably not unless you can 1) come up with some other-dimensional mothballs, 2) push the thing into a closet and lock it up, and 3) have a can of pepper gas on hand as a backup system. Don't count on it, though. They have a habit of hanging around graveyards and parks late at night.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i dont believe mothmen are to be taken seriously, perhaps they are aviators that have been mistakenly identified, or vice versa....i have heard of a belief that aviators may disguise themselves as mothmen. are mothmen succeptable to moth balls? or the chemical used in moth balls in large quantities?

Yeah...okay Utopia. The mothmen are bothered by moth balls. Is this a joke or something. Are you saying mothballs are like their Kryptonite? Maybe the moth balls would keep them from wearing your clothes!

But, seriously....I do understand that the Reptillians are bothered by that pain in the arse crocodile hunter...what's his name?...and they'd like to take him out because he makes alligators and crocodiles look silly and they don't like their fellow reptiles to be made fun of!!

Now, what about the worm people that live underground? They only come out at night and feed on small animals lke raccoons, squirrels, cats, small dogs, rabbits, etc....Are they extra-terrestrial or are they simply a species that has been around since the dinosaurs. No one seems to want to admit to the existence of them. You hear nonsense about Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster, but what about these worm people, which are real?

Utopia...I did see an Avian like you mention once. I shot it and ate it. Tasted like chicken!!

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You hear nonsense about Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster, but what about these worm people, which are real?

I hadnt even heard of that species before ,are you sure of there existence? oh and by the way zabilgy....i seriously doubt you were able to hunt an avian....the speed at wich they can fly would make it impossible to shoot one even if you are an excellent marksman.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I hadnt even heard of that species before ,are you sure of there existence? oh and by the way zabilgy....i seriously doubt you were able to hunt an avian....the speed at wich they can fly would make it impossible to shoot one even if you are an excellent marksman.

The Avian comment was a joke. Check this forum for another thread about the worm people. I am currently putting together more research which I will post asap!! Peace my brother!!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i figured you were kidding around....u seem like you know your stuff.....i will certainly check out the worm people thread though....i have heard that alot of worm people how alot of them perish because they are used as bait!!!
j/k my man!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Could there be any relation between the avians or flying, winged aliens and the mothmen?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It seems like every animal kingdom is slowly getting represented by aliens.

It doesnt seem too hard to believe that certain types of aliens may have wings or flight ability....perhaps through evolution or even some sort of tech. that allows for personal flight packs or something....doesnt seem like too far of a stretch....dinosaurs>birds>avians...? could be

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Not to be a jerk or anything but this is one of the reasons why the public doesn't take this sort of thing seriously.

Just a reminder....despite whatever delusions of granduer you may have....we are the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "public" as a whole does not take any alien story seriously simply because of the mindset, "if we dont see it its not there"...

So let me get this straight. We are willing to believe and talk about on this site, the existence of reptilians; a shape shifting form of aliens with ties to the KKK; but the mention of avians or flying aliens is too unbelievable to speak of!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
it seems like every species from that game
Master of Orion (1,2 and 3)
are slowly being talked about on here lol

the Avians , the Reptiles....
they are on that game...

theres Fishy-Aliens ; and some are Mollusk-like Aliens
you got "Harvestors" or BodySnatcher Parasite things
the Silicoids (crystaline aliens)
the list goes on and on and on my friends
dont forget the Cat-People!!!
seriously there on that game Master of Orion

What about the Cybernetics?
hey sweet idea i am going to post a thread about it
because Cybernetic Aliens are cooler than Avians and it deserves its own thread

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by clayhasychak
It seems like every animal kingdom is slowly getting represented by aliens.

Mammal = Grey (dolphin/man)
Reptiles = Reptillina (Lizard)
Birds = Avian (bird...?)

What's next? Shark aliens and Frog aliens?

The Sharkoids and the Toadians.

Haha. That's funny.

Actually, most say that Greys descend from a line of reptilian creatures. I can believe in greys more than any other claim of creature... I'll even stretch my imagination a bit and give some credit to those that have claimed to see "reptiloids", but Avians?

Can we at least allow ourselves to consider for a few moments that maybe some of the creatures in myths from different cultures and religions might actually just be myths?

Seriously... we humans have very active imaginations.

<< 1   >>

join