It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avians?...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ive read alot of discussions about different alien species such as greys and reptilians but ive never seen any discussion about the Avians. Im sure most of you have heard of them before but for those who have not they are another species of alien very rarely spoken of...but they are very real. They are bird-like and have wings but i am not sure if they have the ability to fly...has anyone else heard of these and does anyone have any more information about this species...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How do you know they are "very real"??

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How do we know reptilians are real....or the greys....or ufos .....or aliens...or god for that matter................

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
do you refer to beings like this from annunaki hyroglyphs?

Or like this Feathered Reptoid?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes!!!! exactly those pics are great thank you. I beleive thay are higher on the "food chain" than even the reptilians!!! more intelligent and more dangerous aswell.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Avians?...

Come on now. Isn't there enough with the greys and the reptillians? My uncle believes in the retillians and believes they control the KKK. The greys are definitely real. But Avians?? Never heard of them? Do you have some documentation or any links to back up your claims??

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Do you have some documentation or any links to back up your claims??

im sorry zabilgy i myself do not have a crazy ex-kkk uncle to provide me with so called evidence...but please view the picture previously posted on this thread...thay should shed some light on this for you

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Uforia--

The only winged creatures not of our world that have been reported are the Mothmen, which are not aliens but "other-dimensional window fallers" that fall through a gap between adjacent dimensions into our own. They are explained here...

"The Wave"
Part IX-The Beast of Gevaudan, Spring-Heeled Jack, Mothman, and other dimensional "Window Fallers"

www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i dont believe mothmen are to be taken seriously, perhaps they are aviators that have been mistakenly identified, or vice versa....i have heard of a belief that aviators may disguise themselves as mothmen. are mothmen succeptable to moth balls? or the chemical used in moth balls in large quantities?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
Yes!!!! exactly those pics are great thank you. I beleive thay are higher on the "food chain" than even the reptilians!!! more intelligent and more dangerous aswell.

actually the bottom one is a feathered lizard god, not bird. (A DRACO royal reptoid class)
but birds and reptiles are closely related.
notice beaks on birds and reptiles are very similar too.

I am trying to find out if the anunnaki gods you refer to were reptiles or birds, evidence suggests one or the other or both so far.

I shall try to contact zacharia setchin but he has no email,
www.sitchin.com...

[edit on 26-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I still think the aliens that supposedly exist are too similair to live we have on earth but that maybee a quirk in evolution.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS Uforia,

I have to point something out though, about bird aliens:

Through evolution they would inevitbly change, now the most drastic change would be, the use of tools, no they would have no use for their wings if they started using tools, so their wings would become a useless apendage and eventualy evolution would slowly take away the now useless wings, though an alien that evolved from a bat like creature is more likely than a bird.

Sorry if its a little confusing, I'm not totally awake yet

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't think it would be unreasonable to think some aliens could be avian. An avian species would have the advantage of being able to cover great distances and be able to evade ground predators. It really does not matter anymore what kind of aliens we speculate about now, because if there are greys and shape shifting reptillians beings, then chances are, there would be avian beings too and underwater beings and so on and so forth.

And then when you consider angels, gods and other extradimensional beings, then basically any type of being is possible. Who knows, maybe in the future, man's best friend(the dog) will be the future technological species on this planet.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
These creatures may be related to the myths obtain from the sumerian texts.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Could Mothman have possibly been an Avian?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It seems like every animal kingdom is slowly getting represented by aliens.

Mammal = Grey (dolphin/man)
Reptiles = Reptillina (Lizard)
Birds = Avian (bird...?)

What's next? Shark aliens and Frog aliens?

The Sharkoids and the Toadians.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by clayhasychak
It seems like every animal kingdom is slowly getting represented by aliens.

Mammal = Grey (dolphin/man)
Reptiles = Reptillina (Lizard)
Birds = Avian (bird...?)

What's next? Shark aliens and Frog aliens?

The Sharkoids and the Toadians.

this sort of behavior can be seen in the film Alien 5 which should be coming out in cinemas soon. For example when an alien takes over a dog (in Alien 3) it turns into a dog alien that walks on four legs or something like that

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not to be a jerk or anything but this is one of the reasons why the public doesn't take this sort of thing seriously. Im not saying that you're wrong, its just a difficult and amazing claim to believe in.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
Not to be a jerk or anything but this is one of the reasons why the public doesn't take this sort of thing seriously. Im not saying that you're wrong, its just a difficult and amazing claim to believe in.

i was simply giving an example of what clayhasychak meant

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
george54075407, my post wasn't directed towards you. It was to the original poster.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join