It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heman, Comets, Ancients, Moderns, Atlantis? Whoa! Eternia = Tartaria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Heman, Comets, Ancients, Moderns, Atlantis? Whoa!

So, I had the opportunity to watch episode 1 (season 1) of Heman: Masters of the Universe. I couldn't resist, when I saw the title:

The Cosmic Comet

As you know, it is my general speculation that ancient (pre-modern) destruction of many of the earth's old cities are somehow related to the historical phenomenon known as "Mud-Flood."

You'll have to go back and watch some of my old videos to really grasp where I am coming from.

Without great detail in explaining, I think that our present civilization is a re-set from 200 years ago, or less.

(Most of our photography only goes as far back as the 1850s, and slightly earlier. Also, the impressive "ancient" architecture on our earth should also be a clue supporting as evidence of a re-set/cataclysm/mud flood. If you are new to this topic, then admittedly it will sound crazy. If I am crazy to say this, then so are my 500+ subscribers. I'm not boasting. The history is there for us all to explore. And, the truth seems crazy.)

The very essence of what I am trying to say in this video is the following.

I think that the themes in Heman (the cartoon series for children) is a thinly veiled story of what happened in our present reality.

Yes, you heard me correctly. I think that the truth about our human history is veiled in this "fictional" cartoon. If you choose not to believe that, no problem. But, please have an open mind. In the least, I hope its fun to watch.

Grew up on the He-Man broh.

So woke now broh.

W O K E O L O

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Cool thread bro.

Obligatory:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Why cant I give more stars?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I used to put that video on every morning to get me pumped for the day lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

As a childhood superfan of He-Man/MotU, my buy-in time for this thread = 0 minutes, 1 second.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

That video thumbnail didn't entice ya?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Just finished both vids in the thread. The narrator of the one you linked was adorably ashamed at discussing He-Man, but I enjoyed his analysis. The second is straight-up heavyweight #.
edit on 18/12/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is great thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Haha nice.

I found this video because I came across some weird new well maybe its old, but its new to me.

The whole mudflood/Tartary

The He-Man tie in was epic and I love that it only took him Season 1 Episode 1.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Also, I will use the word "mudflood" when referring to diarrhea, most likely for the rest of my days.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The Great Mudflood of 2019.

I plan on eating Indian food for the entire year.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I hope you've considered protecting your assets with comprehensive mudflood insurance. Ok I'm grossing myself out, I better cut it out before I give myself bad dreams.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Nice find.....reverse the last 2 digits of 2012 and you get 2021 the date of the next Noahs Flood.....there has always been a hidden good side dropping their own data-mines supporting the truths.
edit on 18-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Nice find.....reverse 2012 and you get 2021 the date of the next Noahs Flood.....there has always been a hidden good side dropping their own data-mines supporting the truths.

Wouldn't that be 2102? If you go from 2012 to 2021 you haven't reversed 2012, you've merely reversed the final two digits. Or you've added 9. Or you multiplied by 89 and then subtracted 17703, carrying the one for a remainder of 4. Or youve increased the sum of its divisors by 16 orders of magnitude and divided by every 4th prime, averaging the difference by... well, you get the point:
You haven't reversed 2012.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hey just to be sure, you know the mudflood guy (or perhaps one of his 500 acolytes) has came to ATS before right?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thank you,yes reverse the last 2 digits of the movie 2012 and you reveal the real arrival date of an Event that is exactly what the movie portrays as fiction....David Hamel and Gill Broussard give good timelines to follow. ...here on ATS we simply search Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model.....there is an ATS homegrown explanation available...Mr.Mudflood Is a part of the truth....as is Mudfossil University....as is Newearth….as is Gill Broussard as is Zeta Talk as are many other data sources.
edit on 18-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Oh I bet that was hilarious.

I must've been M.I.A.

new topics

top topics

join