It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States and Britain should finally become one country...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have a theory that upon the dawn of the next great war, race will become (sadly) the predominant fall-back position. People of caucasian background will form a bloc in order to take on the mighty power of the invigorated China, which will otherwise dominate the globe. Seeing what they've already managed to do to their own people & lands (think humans pollinating the fruit trees manually because all the bees are dead), then we will all do anything necessary to avoid having the inevitable slavery imposed upon us. USA, Canada, UK, Israel, Russia, Australia. We will all join together in a combined reaction force, to oppose the servitude that the Chinese would seek to impose on us, if it were able to subdue independent USA & independent Russia. Europe will probably attempt to remain neutral, or allied with the Islamic nations owing to the effective fifth column of Islamic migrants strapped to the support beams of their internal national infrastructure. Going against the Middle East would end in an implosion event the likes of which the world has never seen. Due to the Nazi party's continued existence as an extra-territorial state, concealed in South America & growing steadily over the past 70 years, their hidden alliances with many Muslim nations & being de facto in charge of the EU, will mean that the EU will not join with the aformentioned Caucasian Bloc. Or rather, that bloc will not want to be allied with the EU for the self-same reason. The Islamic world will fall into chaos initially, and those who come out on top will probably seek to destroy whichever parties they can get their hands upon, those who are allied in any way with Israel & its allies. Difficult times ahead. It may take another twenty years to manifest, but in some regards it seems inevitable. Or maybe, none of the war side of things will come to pass for another century - but trade wars, culture wars & truth wars will certainly erupt within the next five-ten years.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As an aistralian i say no. I very much prefer to be living under the monarchy system that the queen provides. Though i wish the queen would interfere more than she does and tell some of our dickhead politicians to stfu and put the fear of God and monarchy into them.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

As a proud Englishman and Briton I'd much rather put my faith in our Commonwealth friends than anyone else in the world.

By the way; good to see you round about again, you have been missed.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join