It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States and Britain should finally become one country...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
United under the US' constitutional declaration of independence. Solidified by Britain's law and freedom. Finally joining America and Britain in an epic solidarity of which the world has never known...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Funny I was just thinking US Should take over the top half of Mexico.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So, Britain should adopt the US Constitution.
Or, the US should accept Parliament?

United under the US' constitutional declaration of independence.
What the hell is that?

edit on 12/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Funny I was just thinking US Should take over the top half of Mexico.

Mexico wants to illegally immigrate... let them pay UK US taxes to do so!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There would be a clash of personalities between The Queen and Trump.

Who would win ?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Damn near similar in reference to freedom aren't they...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It means freedom damnit followed by a 5k bomb if you disagree...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Not as I understand it, no.

But how does the "US' constitutional declaration of independence" come into it. And what the hell is it that you are talking about?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They're already flooding over. Makes sense to get something out of it besides tacos. That's prime real estate I would move there. They can have Illinois.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Phage likes to discourage. I enable encouragement. To bypass the bull# politics phage and I are used to. See beyond this crap.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Trade the Gulf side of Mexico for California.

I'd get behind that idea!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thanks but .... No.
We're leaving one abusive relationship I don't think we need another.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Thanks but .... No.

Only reasonable statement thusfar. Pelosi would rape you into oblivion...
edit on 12/16/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

But we are two different countries. America is not giving up the Constitution and the UK is not adopting it.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Thanks but .... No.

The Unemera will fix everything.

That worked far better in my mind than it looks, The United Enema.
edit on 16-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well, it may be possible if we kick the royal's into the city of London and then declare Independence for the rest of the UK FROM the city of London - aka the square mile a bit like wall street but technically an independent nation within the united kingdom (which is how the crook's and there crooked deals in the financial industry over here get away with what they do.

BUT gun's in everyone's hand's no thank's, about 90 percent of the population and most of those being the poorest in our society having spent at least some time in a correctional facility no thank's, private police forces and prison institutions already too late for us since we are now headed down that road.

But the best of both country's superb idea but the worst of both country's no one want's that.

The US declared independence from King George and unjust taxation.

Britain is nearly through with Europe - but maybe not just yet - while Europe is starting to come apart a little bit at a time at the seam's of it's own accord as the burden they are foisting upon the poorest in society is becoming intolerable and people are starting to fight back, then will come the heavy hitters, police armed with tear gas, rubber bullets and even live ammunition but that may actually serve to fan rather than limit the anger people are feeling.

A one world government is actually a very bad idea, the EU back when it was the EU and not a super state was actually a great idea, back then it was the EEC or European economic community and consisted only of the strong economy's of western Europe, now it is the EU it has taken on board more than it can actually handle and grown too fast to stabilize itself properly, as a result corruption has run rampant and the average member of the EU parliament makes so much money out of it that it is well within there vested interests to keep the whole con job going as long as they can no matter how many people they actually hurt along the way.

Sadly though if you joined all the financial crook's in our country with all the financial crook's in the US economy you would also create a monster that would not in any way at all necessarily benefit the people of either nation even in a small way since they are all about keeping the money in there own pockets not the general economy.

BUT you would at least abolish trade barriers between both nation's and in so doing create a monster economy that could in theory at least gobble up any other economy in the world - if you take into account hidden as well as official wealth that is but once again the dispersion of that wealth throughout that unified economy would not necessarily be in everyone's interests and would definitely favor some areas more than other's and more British firm's would migrate stateside than the other way around as well as our food standard's being forced to drop precipitously to be in line with the US food standards and almost every grain as a result would be GM.

People should unify yes but economy's and country currently need there autonomy within cooperation framework's that is.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yes, that's the one. Welcome home.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Awesome.... But who's laws do we follow? They're not exactly the same. What's allowed here in the states isn't always legal in Britain.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...? Maybe Australia and Britain. Heck even Ireland and Wales seem to be indifferent to England..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join