It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light and a drunken Irish man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Its been one of those days. A rainy SUnday afternoon with the sound of Shane Magowen singing a song about refugees while a
drunken irishman stares into the bottom of his pint and thinks

www.youtube.com...

Okay so in my understanding LiFi uses LED's as visible light transmitters.light to send wirelessly data embeddeded within into its beam. A LiFi enabled device converts the beam of light into an electrical signal. The signal is then converted back into data. The device sends back data using invisible light.A binary stream used to create LiFi. The transfer of data via

Light
www.eng.ed.ac.uk...

Biophoton streams - the exchange of data between living cells using light consist of short quasiperiodic bursts, which are remarkably similar to those used to send binary data over a noisy channel.

www.technologyreview.com...

Now and this is were things go a bit wierd but imagine for a second that many many millennia ago, at the dawn of creation a highly evolved "ALien Race" also had that same idea but instead of LED's they took it to the next level and worked out a way as to how you would embed and transmit data and information using the light of the visible spectrum. Unfortunately Nick Holonyak JNR or general electric wasn't around so they had no LEds, they had to improvise For the purpose of this correspondence I am only going to concentrate the on 0.0001% Visible light or white light part of the spectrum as that is The bit that is relevant at the moment

Would you believe me if I told you it were true,and those "Ancient ALiens" Managed to pull of the impossible and worked out a way so today that the visible light part of the electromagnetic contains information waiting to be decoded by the people of earth.Its a binary stream

So how do we decode it and to save the hassle of reading Newtons notes on Optics

www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk...
I have a feelin that its the white light of the visable spectrum that we need to look at.

In my humble opinion we are wasting our time looking at radio bursts when we should be looking at things like Light.Is it not obvious apart from common sense what am I missing?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I think that we have been observing the visible spectrum far longer than we have had radio.

Most stars outputs are quite constant but there are variable stars called Cepheids which have systematically variable output.

Cepheid variable From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Astronomy has many facets based upon investigation of stellar variability (like calculation of distance). If they saw a variability that was not explainable by normal oscillation, that had some other encoding or signal impressed upon it, they would have noted it and investigated it in depth. Such anomalous variations have really not been observed, despite being looked for for a century.

edit on 16/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why binary? When I was a kid I made a very simple device which would "encode" voice in a beam of visible light.

It consisted of a toilet paper tube (also known as a der-der), a balloon, and a small piece of foil, and a flashlight. The balloon was placed over one end of the tube and the foil attached to the outside of it. So, when the tube was spoken into it would wiggle the foil.

The reflection from the foil was caught by a photoelectric cell and the signal applied to a simple amplifier attached to headphones. A pretty cool variation on the string and tin can telephone concept. Analog though, not digital.

edit on 12/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There's a whole other branch of SETI.

I know this guy:
ntrs.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I know this guy:
ntrs.nasa.gov...

Yeah, you can encode more data onto light due to its higher frequency, but the higher the frequency, the greater the directionality and the shorter the penetrative power.

I believe that SETI should be looking at even higher frequencies, like Gamma and XRay but even that is probably not the medium of communication of a civilization, perhaps, millions of years in advance of ours.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I know this guy:
ntrs.nasa.gov...

Yeah, you can encode more data onto light due to its higher frequency, but the higher the frequency, the greater the directionality and the shorter the penetrative power.

I believe that SETI should be looking at even higher frequencies, like Gamma and XRay but even that is probably not the medium of communication of a civilization, perhaps, millions of years in advance of ours.

From reading the above I can't help but think of the Max Richter song the nature of daylight.
www.youtube.com...
May i enquire as to what you think would be the medium of communication for an advanced civilization

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If we are dealing with frequency and lets say Standing Monolith Stones, is it possible that Quartz was used as a transmitter as refined quartz has a frequency of 32768 Hz.

Halving the frequency to 512 and adding "nm" puts the frequency nicely into the Green (natural) part of the visible spectrum. So in light terms, the stones are a natural link between this world and others.

And God made it freely available to everyone seeing that quartz is made of the 2 most common elements of this planet.

Maybe the stone circles transmit binary data on a constant basis.

The Rephaim reside slightly below the infra-red end of the visible spectrum in terms of frequency. Maybe they are trying to interact with you via Latin as well as frequency.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

originally posted by: chr0naut

I know this guy:
ntrs.nasa.gov...

From reading the above I can't help but think of the Max Richter song the nature of daylight.
www.youtube.com...
May i enquire as to what you think would be the medium of communication for an advanced civilization

I'm only speculating, but something faster than light, perhaps involving quantum entanglement or a hyper-spatial transmission. Perhaps some temporally engineered trick that could send massive data as an instantaneous block (i,e: not only does the message travel instantly, but all parts of the messages are co-terminus).

edit on 17/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If we are dealing with frequency and lets say Standing Monolith Stones, is it possible that Quartz was used as a transmitter as refined quartz has a frequency of 32768 Hz.

Halving the frequency to 512 and adding "nm" puts the frequency nicely into the Green (natural) part of the visible spectrum. So in light terms, the stones are a natural link between this world and others.

And God made it freely available to everyone seeing that quartz is made of the 2 most common elements of this planet.

Maybe the stone circles transmit binary data on a constant basis.

The Rephaim reside slightly below the infra-red end of the visible spectrum in terms of frequency. Maybe they are trying to interact with you via Latin as well as frequency.
~~~~~~~

Optogenetics + CRISPR, Using Light to Control Genome Editing have only figured out that by using Blue Light they can edit genes. Perhaps all of the colours of thhe visibile specturm Red Orange yellow green blue indigo violet have applications that we are currently unaware of. For the purpose of this thread I was concentrating on White light bfore you split it. Interesting thoughts though --blog.addgene.org...
edit on 18-12-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Optogenetics + CRISPR, Using Light to Control Genome Editing have only figured out that by using Blue Light they can edit genes. Perhaps all of the colors of the visible spectrum Red Orange yellow green blue indigo violet have applications that we are currently unaware of.

No problem, my bad.

On a side note, the refined quartz frequency just so happens to be 2^15 in binary.

In terms of Long -> RGB, 32768 = 00FF00 (Hex) which is pure Green.
Quartz also has a color for every spiritual aura ranging from Purple (Amethyst) to Red (Rose quartz).

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Optogenetics + CRISPR, Using Light to Control Genome Editing have only figured out that by using Blue Light they can edit genes. Perhaps all of the colors of the visible spectrum Red Orange yellow green blue indigo violet have applications that we are currently unaware of.

No problem, my bad.

On a side note, the refined quartz frequency just so happens to be 2^15 in binary.

Quartz also has a color for every spiritual aura ranging from Purple (Amethyst) to Red (Rose quartz).

Let me put my thinking cap on here as I have a feeling you may be onto something here! I need to double check a few thinks

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

lucifer the bringer of knowledge

luci.light fer.bringer

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

lucifer the bringer of knowledge

luci.light fer.bringer

It's funny as I have alot of time for that Angel. I'm just happy that he is back in discussion with his brother Micheal on how to bring an end to all this Angel/ Fallen angel stuff. Last I heard they were singing this song

www.youtube.com...

The time of the light has begun

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

No problem, my bad.

Rapha,

You got ne thinking on something not related to white light but more to do with the colours you get when you split it. Where did you get the 2^15 figure from. WOuld you have a link to any technical papers that could break this down further

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Why binary? When I was a kid I made a very simple device which would "encode" voice in a beam of visible light.

It consisted of a toilet paper tube (also known as a der-der), a balloon, and a small piece of foil, and a flashlight. The balloon was placed over one end of the tube and the foil attached to the outside of it. So, when the tube was spoken into it would wiggle the foil.

The reflection from the foil was caught by a photoelectric cell and the signal applied to a simple amplifier attached to headphones. A pretty cool variation on the string and tin can telephone concept. Analog though, not digital.

My reason for suggesting Binary was made due to observations made on how natural light behaves in biophoton communication mainly in planets but also in human cellular bodies.I have revisited my old notes on photosynthesis as I think that process may hold a clue A similiar pattern if also observed in optogenetics. Also in LiFI its a continuos stream of zero and ones that allows data transmission. Itjust seemed like a obvious choice as to how you would do it with the WHite light of the visible spectrum.
The more I look into this I get the feeling that whoever designed this creation put the real beauty of it in its simplicity of design. I could be completely wrong

edit on 19-12-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Where did you get the 2^15 figure from. WOuld you have a link to any technical papers that could break this down further

Quartz

Also stumbled across a pattern than can convert all Elder Futhark Runes into a binary number that can be converted into a Hexadecimal colour value.
Futhark Runes

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Where did you get the 2^15 figure from. WOuld you have a link to any technical papers that could break this down further

Quartz

Also stumbled across a pattern than can convert all Elder Futhark Runes into a binary number that can be converted into a Hexadecimal colour value.
Futhark Runes

a very interesting piece of research. I will need to sleep on it let it all sink in. good to see that im not the only one with a fascination with binary colour and the visable spectrum

top topics

join