It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the love of the Hoodie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't know why these didn't catch on 40 years ago. They are awesome. A sweater, hat and scarf all in one. I'm on my second one of these:

Hell you can even carry your phone and smokes in the front pouch. An all purpose garment... most of the year. From June to Oct it's just too hot but the rest of the year I'm in my hoodie. Woohoo.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

But wait, there's more! For those living on the mean streets of the UK, the Hoodie™
now comes in an exciting new Slash-Proof™ version, get yours today!

Slash-Proof Hoodie

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

but dont leave them around the women folk.
they steal em for sport

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

but dont leave them around the women folk.
they steal em for sport

I know. What's up with that? Marking their territory by taking your clothes?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I wear the kind with a zipper.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What do you mean "we steal them for sport"? My husband is weird and wouldn't be caught dead in one, so I buy my own. Thank you very much! Although I admit that I am much more loving the athletic pullover bought just large enough to go over a regular t-shirt these days. Still needs to have the kangaroo pocket in front though. However, if needs be, a zip-front hoodie can still go over one of those over a t-shirt.

edit on 16-12-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

But wait, there's more! For those living on the mean streets of the UK, the Hoodie™

Slash-Proof Hoodie

lol! Do they have a digital version --

One that protects against digital attacks and slashing?
edit on 12/16/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I love hoodie sweatshirts! I've loved them since I was in high school. I usually always have one with me, even if I'm not wearing it.

I like the pull over kind the best. The only zipper ones I like are the Carhartt extreme weather hoodies (they're really heavy). Otherwise, the go-to hoodie is a pullover with the big "Roo" pocket in the front.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I want an ATS hoodie.

Am I imagining things, or was there once such a clothing line?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I have an LSU one like that. I've had it for no less than 10 years though I don't wear it often. One, winters are kinda mild most of the winter. Finally, I hate that it's a pullover! But warm...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Slash-Proof Hoodie

You know times are bad when your local advertises Slash-Proof Hoodies. I wonder if Chicago has similar advertising

Oh wait! We DO have our own version is the US. They're bulletproof school backpacks

edit on 16-12-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I *ing love wearing hoodies when I can do so comfortably, especially with the hood up. Unfortunately I've spent the past 5 years living in a hellish land where it's only cool enough to wear one maybe 5 days of the year overnight in the middle of winter. Hoodies are definitely a thing I miss about living up north.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Every 'hacker' movie character ever.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If they are on sale, I like them.

I hate spending g $50 to $65 on a hoodie.. Call me cheap but dang.

I dont mind spending $15, $20, or even $30 on one, but $50 is a no go from lj01.

But yeah, I have two for work and two for home. I love them.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Slash-Proof Hoodie

but wait. Make sure you are indeed wearing your slash proof hoodie before showing off to your friends. www.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I’ve got hoodies for every season. Pullover, zip up. Fleece lined for winter, thin material for late spring and summer. I’d be lost without hoodies. In upstate NY we have what we refer to as hoodie and shorts season from September to November that extends into December is its mild enough weather.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Where I come from, wearing a hoodie is a sign you're a scally. In fact, "hoodie" is interchangeable with words like chav or pikey.

I have many

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
love hoodies

top topics

join