It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are too stupid to follow airline boarding numbers Delta changes to colors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

It would be nice if it launched them into space.

I could do a thread on the poor behavior I see each week from both infrequent travelers and high volume ones. The have an acronym for them in the frequent flyer world, DYKWIA; Do you know who I am?

poor behavior - Is that what you call it? I saw a grown man lose it when they didn't open the door quick enough when landing. Which then made others on the plane lose it, so it was two groups of people losing it, and then those losing it on those that lost it. I sat there like, Oh my God, I am going to die right here on the tarmac because of crazy people. It was a short flight too, from Orlando to Atlanta!
edit on 17-12-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
poor behavior - Is that what you call it?

I was being polite. It's more like asshole-ish flying etiquette because there actually is an etiquette about all that stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
Maybe I should try United next time. Do they have a beeper for people standing in the aisle too long?

No, but the FA's on mainline flights usually tell everyone to get everything stowed quickly, watch the overheads and then stop anyone else from getting on with a bag when they are full.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join