It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary gets envelope at Bush Funeral

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It was probably something along the lines of:

Please note that the President of the United States has requested that the menu at the reception be changed.
Though originally the menu was to be a classic Beef Wellington and a Cob Salad, it will now be 20 buckets of KFC.
Thank you, Event Staff

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Idk, maybe im missing something but she doesn’t look phased at all. I think its a big nothing burger.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: badwhiskey
I don't really know or care what was in the envelopes (am an Andrew Jackson, government only raises tariffs on imported goods and provides for the common defense of the nation and maybe a mandatory bloody revolution every other decade to preserve freedom, kind of libertarian)... What struck me was seeing Jimmy Carter almost frantically search through all the pages in his funeral folder looking for his own special envelope and not finding anything. I actually felt sad for him because you just know hes totally a kind, decent, grandfatherly type person and he probably was worried it would be an insult or looked down upon if he didn't open the really nice message thingy in the envelope that everyone else at got at the same time. I won't lie, my eyes got a little misty. Someone needs to shield that man from the #-show just out of common decency.

I never liked the man's politics. Politics aside, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the man. While the Clintons were making obscene amounts of money for public speeches... President Carter was building houses for the less fortunate. That, alone, speaks volumes about his character.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Duplicate.

Or... a glitch in the matrix. My second tonight. If my phone suddenly rings, I may crap myself.
edit on 12-12-2018 by madmac5150 because: Agent Smith, is that you?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightCall

Idk, maybe im missing something but she doesn’t look phased at all. I think its a big nothing burger.

Oh she looks phased. It’s like she gets this steely look for a second. Any professional analyst could see it easily.
What was in that envelope was no nothing burger.
edit on 12-12-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Maybe it said:

"My dead-man switch has been activated. Y'all should probably check-out too.
See y'all at the country-club in hell."

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You're next.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It was a love letter from Trump.

roses are red
violets are blue
covfefe

Who knows, it could've been important or innocuous

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
the topic = utter bollox

that said - i dont think the threads should be deleted

keep them up - then we can laugh at the retards who jump to such idiotic conclusions - based only on what they pull out of thier own arses

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the topic = utter bollox

that said - i dont think the threads should be deleted

keep them up - then we can laugh at the retards who jump to such idiotic conclusions - based only on what they pull out of thier own arses

secret service passes note

Jeb's face speaks volumes.

something is brewing up, you can't change it.
edit on 13/12/2018 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Ohh boy, did you step in it.

Posted several times already.

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

And Here, [LINK REDACTED]

[RE-EDUCATION UNITS ALERTED!!]

bogus as hell to call someone out like that, what r u, a mod?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Obviously the satire flew over your head. Read the rest of the thread and it will make sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Errr ... this keeps clawing it's way back to new, so it MUST be cutting edge, not utterly retarded and legit.

Also, I have a friend who has an uncle who is in the special forces and he says something big is def up... he's been told to get his bag packed, to include a jacket with his name on the collar with mittens on a string, and they don't usually tell them to remember the mittens unless it's dire.

Obviously the letter all the bigwigs reacted indifferently to was important and secret as nobody was watching the funeral and there's obviously no better time or place to pass out secret communiques or directives... or taunts from the Q dude who's gonna ride in and save us all from ourselves and corruption an stuff.

My gosh, it's difficult not to feel smug and superior sometimes... I hope the smiting god understands and lets this slide just this once. Now, where's the "civil war is gonna break out due to ornery progressives" thread?
edit on 12/13/2018 by Baddogma because: removed the reference to the short bus as it was mean to suggest the mentally challenged wouldn't see this as a non-issue, too

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Here, [LINK REDACTED]

Mini Mod, a little like a security guard, wants to be a cop but just doesn't have what it takes but acts like he does.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Something sure seems to be going on. Every time I see those envelopes, the words "the death of Socrates" come to mind. Maybe I have been reading too much ATS, but Socrates did get sentenced to death by a military court for the crime of corrupting youth. By poison from memory.

A Frenchman painted this one.

Odd, I wonder about this and look towards Wednesday whom looks very smug indeed.

I think I remember you saying a day or two ago about a funeral opening a door.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

could there have been a security issue, like a threat of some kind?

I really don't have any idea, but I doubt if they are indictments, these types of people just aren't treated in that kind of fashion, even if they are crooks. especially when one of the recipients was the grieving family, who looked more angered than anything else. If it's anything like that, my guess would be it's a demand to show up in the house for further testimony... but again, I can't see them doing it in that manner, especially not to the bushes.

or maybe it was an announcement that it was time to head for that underground bunker with information pertaining to how to do this in an orderly, not noticeable way.
maybe it was an announcement of a future impeachment of a president and an invite to a no bars to the death competition to hold the office..

when nothing else makes sense, it's time for the jokes...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

What struck me was seeing Jimmy Carter almost frantically search through all the pages in his funeral folder looking for his own special envelope and not finding anything.

I seen that too. Never really cared for Carter, but that was touching. Hopefully someone'll explain it to him that he should be very glad that he didn't get one of the "special" envelopes.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I am extremely curious as to why. Why is this nonsense any different from the Seth Rich threads?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Oh this is funny.... why ?
What is in them?

Oh thats right.... you dont have a clue.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

two threads.... not seven. . sheesh

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join