It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female teacher charged with 4 felonies - sending nude photos to 15yr old student - equal sentences!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick!!!! Is this youth real. Think of the possibilities for making money. Oh my, he could have downloaded them and sold them $10 a set. He could have made quite a bit before the SHTF.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Haha you nut, I hadn't thought of that angle!
Teacher was a twat though sending images which could be shared, she should have just shagged him on the sly, data trail with a smartphone was her downfall.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Cornish please find out "my angel is a centre fold" and put it on here. I don't know who recorded it.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You're only OK with it because if your son bagged this babe, he'd be "sleeping up"

If she was fat, or old and wrinkly, or a gay man, you'd be for locking her away and getting your son counseling,

The law only pertains to ugly people. pretty people get a pass from you, just pointing that out so you can have a little insight about your own values.

All the best

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen
Gosh no, I'm happy for my son shagging anyone if he is happy.
I've been the same since he was sexually active, around 14, my job is to give dad advice, and high five if he gets a bonus.
Of course my 15 year old son would never have been a 'victim' while shagging some older bird lol.
#ing drama queens are the only people who would make that out as fact.
Go on lad, shag her brains out haha.

EDIT
If he had turned out gay I'd be the same, but I'd warn the older male sexual partner that if he hurt my son then he would be dealing with me as his backup.
edit on 10-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
that kid was lucky.
if the kid was into it, im all for it. in fact, i admire the kid for having skills to pull a miss kentucky.
sorry to burst your bubble, but getting sex is a major rite of passage.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
1. How ugly are the rest of the wimminz of Kentucky.

2. Bearse is an anagram of Bare Arse...Nearly.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Lol you nut!
Imagine being 15 and the hot teacher is sending you nude pics haha, the OP is crying about it, lmfao he was no victim.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Uhh,

Because male dominated culture does not care when a teacher (F) does it to a student (M). However, men can all agree that the reverse situation, is sick.

I just want to know where the F these teachers were when I was in HS I would not have ratted on anyone.

Then it should be the feminists that lead the way. Equality has 2 sides.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
one of my friends is 6'3'', massive huge former football player.
he was 6'3'' in 9th grade.
by high school he was banging a teacher. he told me, 'i was smart, i never told anyone, because it was easy sex...'
they would go on dates together lmfao.

but he was a full sized guy at 16. the teacher was 24-25. this was in the 80s, so there was no snap chat or internet of any kind.

he hung out with her until, like any other relationship, it just wore off.

she would drive him everywhere, go to concerts, restaurants, etc. he was so jacked, they just looked like a young couple.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Uhh,

Because male dominated culture does not care when a teacher (F) does it to a student (M). However, men can all agree that the reverse situation, is sick.

I just want to know where the F these teachers were when I was in HS I would not have ratted on anyone.

Yeah same I feel like I missed out.

If it happened to me I wouldn't share the images with friends and only tell police about it if was something really serious.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Imagine being 15 and the hot teacher is sending you nude pics haha, the OP is crying about it, lmfao he was no victim.

Aye, Pretty sure he'll be scarred for life...with a ton of compensation..private teachers parts...investigashun. dum ding dum ding

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
If it was my 15 year old lad I'd laugh, definitely wouldn't grass to the cops, go on lad!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

You're only OK with it because if your son bagged this babe, he'd be "sleeping up"

If she was fat, or old and wrinkly, or a gay man, you'd be for locking her away and getting your son counseling,

The law only pertains to ugly people. pretty people get a pass from you, just pointing that out so you can have a little insight about your own values.

All the best

I think all things considered we have to look into the prospects of long term harm vs long term benefit. An adult woman can get pregnant and the 16 year old boy could be subject to child support payments once he's 18. At the same time a 16 year old girl that goes out with a wealthy man and gets pregnant could have him obligated to give her quite a sum, if they've lived together for a bit she may even take over half his fortune.

Socially unacceptable, yes, but if you end up a stay at home multimillionaire maybe you're better off long term than being a near minimum wage barista at starbucks for the following decades?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Graysen

All the best

I think all things considered we have to look into the prospects of long term harm vs long term benefit. An adult woman can get pregnant and the 16 year old boy could be subject to child support payments once he's 18. At the same time a 16 year old girl that goes out with a wealthy man and gets pregnant could have him obligated to give her quite a sum, if they've lived together for a bit she may even take over half his fortune.

Socially unacceptable, yes, but if you end up a stay at home multimillionaire maybe you're better off long term than being a near minimum wage barista at starbucks for the following decades?

There are always unanticipated benefits as well as costs. It's what makes the future so dangerous.

I'm not advocating punishing the youth. (I don't think anyone is.). At the very least the adult who was using their social and bureaucratic power to emotionally/sexually exploit youth, should not be involved in the education of youth. The law is pretty cut-and-dried that adults aren't supposed to have sexual relationships with juveniles, partly because of emotional damage, partly because it shows that the adult has got some problems.

Again, I think folks give this woman a pass because she has been labeled as officially beautiful. If this was an ugly person, pressuring boys for sex, and the boys were consenting to pleasure the adult in order to get a good grade, I think folks would feel different.

How hard do you think it is to be a teacher at the school, in the wake of these events? Do you figure the kids are doing a lot of learning there, or are they all talking about teacher sex?

If the parent wants the boy to have sex, hire him a prostitute. But keep school focused on learning, as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen...the adult who was using their social and bureaucratic power to emotionally/sexually exploit youth...

They've actually release transcripts from secret recordings made by the kid involved.

Teacher: "I'm exploiting you by... giving you exactly what you, and the majority of other 15 year old boys with a pulse and more than a milligram of testosterone in their body - want! Hey, stop smiling, you're supposed to feel exploited! Waddya mean, you want me to exploit you some more? And from a different angle? I really don't think you're taking all this exploiting seriously at all, I don't know why I even bother" *grumpy face*

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

First of all, I need proof of the nude photos and can't find them online. Otherwise I can't believe her or the story. Secondly, this is an absolute crying shame.. . . . . . .that this didn't happen to me when I was 15. I could have kept it a secret.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

up to 15 years for sending nude photos? really?

They should put the kid in Juvenile Detention for ratting on the teacher.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: rickymouse
I was never so lucky when I was a student in High School.

The wet dreams of most 15 year old boys. I think the lad was a prick for grassing her up to authorities, I wouldn't have, I'd have loved it, PE teacher especially when I was 15, she was hot.

We had a couple of hot teachers in my high school years... My question is why the hell is a 15 year old still in middle school. I was in 10th grade when I was 15.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: blueman12
Lmao!

Yes, I'd get an erection at that age just from the vibrations on the bus!
Honestly, the OP is lame, it is not the same with a male young person with female adult, it's every 15 year olds dream haha!
If it was my son I wouldn't even complain, good luck to the lad, shag her brains out lol

Yep. I'd get a boner just sitting in class bored. It was the worse because there was never a time when someone wasn't around to notice you making a movement to move it up to be held by your belt or waist line. You had to be very quick and sneaky. And it would pop up for no reason at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join