It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationships are a Serious Business.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jess_Undefined
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Are you actually at Easter Island in that photo?!?!!? Its my a dream of mine to visit that island. That is cool as hell if so.

I believe that is Stonehenge.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Jess_Undefined
I love crazy chicks, it will be the death of me lol.
One time, a local gangster chick lured me in with a kiss in a nightclub then held a knife to my throat telling me if I didn't shag her then she'd tell her gangster brother leader that I was a grass to cops.
I crapped myself and knew what I had to do...the sex was amazing though so I'm not complaining.
Crazy cats are out there and I attract them, well, to be honest, I'm attracted to them.

That is one serious situation to be in.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

LOL You're right! I have a neuroliical disorder with identifying names of things. For example I'll start off a sentence with "Can you get me something out of the...." and it will take me minutes to figure out how to say "Fridge". It's frustrating. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Can't help it mate, I love crazy chicks lol
Confident chicks rock.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That sounds a nightmare, genuine feel 4u, I have balance issues, only the magic drug keeps me upright.
Magic drug is amazing, allows me to work enough to pay my bills.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The adrenaline rush of a knife to the throat is amazing lol, it is crazy!
Dead in the blink of an eye, no CCTV back when it happened either so she could have knifed my throat and just walked out.
The bigger issue was the power she had over me being a local gangster's sister, could have got me kneecapped and allsorts...I knew what I had to do (edit) shag her lol
edit on 10-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It's irritating to say the least. It started happening 3 years ago. I couldn't figure out the name of common household objects, names of long time friends, I would stand there with a blank mind for minutes trying to figure it out. I could stare at the couch forever trying to figure out what it's called.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good excuse for not listening to a partner going on haha! Just say you forgot.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jess_Undefined

LOL You're right! I have a neuroliical disorder with identifying names of things. For example I'll start off a sentence with "Can you get me something out of the...." and it will take me minutes to figure out how to say "Fridge". It's frustrating. Thank you!

lol. I do that also. I will be in the middle of a sentence and go blank. My thoughts pass up my words.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
The adrenaline rush of a knife to the throat is amazing lol, it is crazy!
Dead in the blink of an eye, no CCTV back when it happened either so she could have knifed my throat and just walked out.
The bigger issue was the power she had over me being a local gangster's sister, could have got me kneecapped and allsorts...I knew what I had to do (edit) shag her lol

Could you imagin the headlines if she had been an actual serial killer? You got raped man. I know it sounds weird to people of our generation, but if that happened today? I mean look at what they are doing to female school teachers, and they didn't use knives.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeah that's definitely rape. But is it still rape if you liked it? That's the dilemma.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No it's definitely still rape.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Well you can't rape the willing, but if it still happens at knife point, I don't know. Would she have cut him if he would not have done it?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

And then there are times when they lose control.

Thats when you take and guide their hand to sign the paperwork

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I felt raped because of the threat of violence and initial knife to the throat.
I'll admit I got over it once I got into it shagging her, didn't fancy her at all but a shag is a shag lol.
I did good as well so psycho gang girl raised my profile and got me in a safer position with people who mattered.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join