It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China agrees to make fentanyl a controlled substance after talks with US at G20 summit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
It would take a decent sized garden full of poppies to get one or two doses of opium and it'd be unrefined, probably not even smokable, just edible.

That's not true...

erowid.org...

. I have references which list young plants 10-20cm high as having up to 71 mg/100g dry weight of alkaloids. This can seem insignificant until you consider that opium is only about 12% alkaloids, and you can end up with a kilo of thinnings or more in your home garden. I estimate a couple of grams of smokeable opium type extract can be extracted using methanol. And given that thinnings usually appear prior to flowering commencing, why would you waste a chance?

It's extremely easy to grow poppies and make opium. It's also fairly easy to extract opiates directly from the opium goop.
edit on 2/12/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

Great to see this. My oldest son was a drug addict. He was into stuff like xanax though. He has known so many good people that OD'd on fentanyl. I mean it's so much worse than people think. I think the number last year was around 30,000 people died from the drug or maybe it was opioids in general, but it is still terrible to think about.

Once again it has been proven to me that my vote for Trump was a smart decision.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Today, China made good on it's pledge to President Trump and America.

China fulfills promise: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Build a wall around China!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join