It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criticizing Migration Could Become Criminal Offense Under New UN Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, the wonderful UN wants to slide into controlling speech with their new agreement which makes it a hate crime to disagree with migration even to the point of closing down any press outlets that don't tow the line. So how many EU nations are going to go along with this? I assume Germany, France, and the Nordic's anyway.

www.express.co.uk...

MEP has warned EU citizens they could be “jailed” for criticising migration policies if a new United Nations agreement is acted upon.

“One basic element of this new agreement is the extension of the definition of hate speech.

“The agreement wants to criminalise migration speech. Criticism of migration will become a criminal offence.

“Media outlets that give room to criticism of migration can be shut down.

“The compact for migration is legalisation of mass migration.

“It is declaring migration as a human right so it will, in effect, become impossible to criticise Mrs Merkel’s welcome migrants politics without being at risk of being jailed for hate speech.”

edit on Sat Dec 1 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

More proof of the benevolent overlords...
When we bend you over and go in dry you better smile and say thank you.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Bow to your new Global Overlords and beg for faster and harder. You exist to service us.

I don't recall voting for any of these people.
edit on 1-12-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Theresa May in her infinite wisdom is signing up to it.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, this does show that the UN is against any form of national sovereignty which is already established, but what it also says is that their goal is to eliminate all sovereign nations of any power to govern themselves. In other words, the real true worlds top terrorist organization.

It follows the same pattern of ISIS. There should be a list made of all politicians world wide who support the UN, and then expose them in a louder way. It is working like a semi-silent time bomb now.

The UN is a very dangerous group of thugs that will never stop unless they are stopped. They only pretend to be wanting good things, but their good is not good for anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow this is such a dangerous slide into dictatorship. I seriously hope the obismal uk government doesn't sign up to this.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would say this is grounds to withdraw funding from the UN if this becomes a serious thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Migration is a right, free expression isn't.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
have fun with that slow slide into becomong a 3rd world country

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You know it would be one thing if they left their homes and came to said country saying “we want to be your friends, hey! We support Jesus, mother Mary, budda, Ra, Krishna, Muhammad like you!”
Fill out all proper paper work, pay taxes, and turn their backs on the barbarian rulers. Then help wiping the wife beaters off the planet.
But as of now, most want us to bend for them and our leaders are more than happy to help them. And take they will, like locusts ruining the land of those with an open hand.

(That last line sounds like a kick ass metal tune! )TM.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I never thought ww3 would be fought over freedom of speech.

How long before America invades europe to free the citizens from their dictatorship?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I would say this is grounds to withdraw funding from the UN if this becomes a serious thing.

Don't hold your breath. The U.N. has done far worse and yet... here we are.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
I never thought ww3 would be fought over freedom of speech.

How long before America invades europe to free the citizens from their dictatorship?

At this point, it should be enough to simply withdraw our protection of their dictatorship. Let them deal with Russia and China who seem to be angling for bosom buddyship and expansionism.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I feel like "my kind" is going extinct.

The Ministry of Truth has spoken.

I don't recognize this world anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Any link to this agreement? I googled around and everything seems to link back to this tabloid, as much as I like to shake a fist in the air over PC nonsense as far as I can tell this is complete BS.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't recognize the UN's sovereignty or its authority within my country. Even if all of my government told me to. The EU is in the same boat.

I don't like illegal mass migration.

edit on 12 1 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it's high time for a real WW3, the war against Oligarchs, Corporations, The Vatican, CFR, Bilderberg, Bohemian Groove, House of Rome, House of Saud, IRS & Federal Reserve and the Trilateral commission.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This isn't about human rights.
It's about abolishing state's rights.
No borders- no country.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't hold your breath. The U.N. has done far worse and yet... here we are.

True, but then we've never had a President quite like Trump before. Hopefully he might be the one to finally kick them out of the US.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
“But we’re not fascist”

“Fascism is only a right-wing concept”

“Think how we think or we’ll shut you down” (the very definition of fascism)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join