It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration to announce final bump stock ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

Trump is anti gun. He is a two faced liar and most of his followers refuse to acknoledge it. He has done more damage to the 2nd amendment than Obama even tried to get away with.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have a friend that was shot twice in LV during this whole ordeal...........

Hes an avid hunter and former military.......

Hes more pissed off that they are pulling this bullsnip as a political stunt, and passing more crap that decides what we can and cant do with LEGAL firearms, instead of actually getting ANSWERS on what the hell was actually going on in LV.

Hes on a one man mission it seems to get to the bottom of this, and hes not wrong, there is so much misinformation and flat out blackout of information about what happened that day......

This is an insult to everyone killed or injured that day, playing political theater over getting actual answers........

Effing disgusting and Trump should be ashamed.........

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump is anti gun. He is a two faced liar and most of his followers refuse to acknoledge it. He has done more damage to the 2nd amendment than Obama even tried to get away with.

I dont think hes anti-gun, I just think hes indifferent honestly.....

Its not something he really cares about one way or another, unless it gains him points on one side or the other......thats as far as his interest goes with firearms...........IMHO

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We don't need bumpstocks. People constantly want to push the laws and it winds up backfiring. The bumpstock was just a way of getting around the fully automatic ban.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I should've taken my own advice and gotten my shotgun fixed when I had the chance. Don't have the funds now...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront

I should've taken my own advice and gotten my shotgun fixed when I had the chance. Don't have the funds now...

When you had the chance? How are Shotguns affected by this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join