It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant interview this morning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Did anyone else watch the NBC morning news.

They were reporting on the "crisis at the border"

They said two things that absolutely shocked me:

#1 It was mostly young men trying to illegally cross

#2 They then did an interview with a woman and her kids. (These were not the same ones running in the smoke) She said she was not there to cross the border at all but was told to go
there for a peaceful protest. I absolutely believe her. You could tell she was very confused and didn't know what was happening. Or if this lady was an actor she deserves the academy award.

I don't have links, but if you do, please add them.
I am so shocked that the MSM would show those two things.

edit on 27-11-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

sometimes a few inconvenient facts emerge. Don't worry, Google and yahoo will scrub them from the interwebz.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

She said she was not there to cross the border at all but was told to go

This is what i feared and what i expected whats happening is criminal being pushed by leftist NGOs.

link   

That is strange for NBC. Really weird come to think of it. NBC is all in for open borders.

Sure you got that correct?

link   

I'm glad MSM did.

Why would someone travel that far with their children just to protest? Are we thinking payment? Are we thinking she really wasn't from that far away? I can understand traveling that far with children if you think it is really going to better their life, but just to protest?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I was watching it and my jaw dropped, I'm going to try to look for the interview today.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Surprised they didn't "Lose the live feed", especially since it was stated a few times.

If we are talking about the same broadcast.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The one I'm referring to is the one that Mark has highlighted in his last video.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Surprised they didn't "Lose the live feed", especially since it was stated a few times.

If we are talking about the same broadcast.

It wasn't the one in your video, They talked about deporting 100 people trying to illegally enter. That is the first thing that caught my attention. Then they did interview that lady with the two half dressed babies fleeing from the smoke. Then they went to another lady and did an interview and she said she was not there to cross the border, that they told her there was going to be a peaceful protest.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

nice video with casual racism thrown in for good measure

please wait while i mock other accents from my lofty position of a righteous American

And you use this to promote sanity, most people stopped mocking other accents about 30 years ago

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Uh, yea.......Jags, there's a previous thread to the effect that the same thing happened on MSNBC. They are so anxious to smear this administration and make victims of the migrants, I think maybe they got way ahead of the narrative. My guess is, haven't researched it, is that the portion of the refugee caravan with women and children simply hasn't arrived yet. All that is up there is the usual cast of drug mules.

KInda like CNN at Ferguson; they had a crew standing on a corner for a week before the demonstrations/riots happened. It took that long to bus in the agents provacateur and paid protestors.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

And do those children really belong to that mother? so many questions.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Interesting Video...

But so far no reporter/journalist has investigated who is paying....
edit on 27-11-2018 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Would you say you judge all the people the same way?

Does that mean all the people who make fun of Melania Trump accent, including St. Jimmy Kimmel are all racist and/or xenophobic?

I take it, being self righteous on social media is still allowed.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Speaking of the woman with 2 little kids wearing diapers one of them doesn't even have shoes on. I bet they walked all the way from Guatemala dressed like that. I'm guessing they are paying locals to come to the border for photo ops so they can get those Pulitzer prize winning refugee photos.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Speaking of the woman with 2 little kids wearing diapers one of them doesn't even have shoes on. I bet they walked all the way from Guatemala dressed like that. I'm guessing they are paying locals to come to the border for photo ops so they can get those Pulitzer prize winning refugee photos.

I would say your ‘guess’ is 100% correct.

That woman and those kids most definitely did NOT walk 2888miles. Ever in their life.
The mentality of those who believe this fakery is beyond brainwashed.
See the video a few posts above? That fat woman on the first frame couldn’t have walked across town let alone walked 2888 miles in actual-record time.
The people who are calling for these fakes to be allowed into the country are ‘suckers’ of the highest magnitude.
The group of left-wing propaganda ‘reporters’ who are colluding and ‘reporting’ this false story are obviously not skilled enough to do the job they (supposedly) trained for so they just go along with their employers wishes to falsify a narrative.
Driven by the moronic hivemind belief that ‘orange man bad’ justifies their actions.
By any means necessary.

The funny part is, the VAST MAJORITY of the country and the world doesn’t buy this obvious lie, not for one second. It’s actually laughable.
edit on 27 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Err yes I would, are you suggesting that you no I do not?

And when trying to prove a point would you use a source who is clearly happy to use casual racism to enforce a point, was the mocking of the accent relevant to the point he was trying to make, I was listening up until that happened then i switched it off, so he ultimatley failed to convince someone he disagreed with due to his delivery.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Think should send some of these characters down there to help get the situation sorted and under control?

List of Celebrities Upset by US Border Policy Grows

Country music icon Willie Nelson has extended an offer to meet President Donald Trump at one of the detention centers at the U.S.-Mexico border to better understand what's happening, the latest attempt by a celebrity hoping to end the administration's policy of separating families at border crossings.

John Legend and his wife, Chrissy Teigen, have donated and raised $1 million to the American Civil Liberties Union. Ellen DeGeneres tweeted a link to groups fighting the policy. And Kate Walsh has pleaded with critics to call their senators and demand a change.

The separations stem from a policy that turns all cases of people trying to enter the country illegally over for criminal prosecution. President Donald Trump has defended the policy, which has taken nearly 2,000 immigrant children away from their parents.

Stars like Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Alyssa Milano, Mark Hamill, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Judd Apatow, Kumail Nanjiani, Piper Perabo and Common have all denounced the policy. Oprah Winfrey wrote to her 42.7 million followers: "Babies torn from their parents. Can't stand it!"

www.nbclosangeles.com...

George Clooney, Nicki Minaj, Kristen Bell rail against Trump's immigration policy

Over the last couple of weeks, Brittney Spears, Snoop Dogg, Selena Gomez, and other celebrities from across the arts have recently voiced their support for Dreamers, often sporting t-shirts that say, "We are all Dreamers."

These celebrities join the ranks of John Leguizamo, Lin-Manuel Miranda, John Green, Cher, Mia Farrow, and others who have publicly voiced their support for Dreamers in the past.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

If some of them of started showing up down on the border to show their support for the dreamers, that would be a hoe down....might even getting Alex Jones off his ass and over to put in his $.02 worth of opposition and protest against the asylum seeking supporters.

edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: MisterSpock

nice video with casual racism thrown in for good measure

please wait while i mock other accents from my lofty position of a righteous American

And you use this to promote sanity, most people stopped mocking other accents about 30 years ago

Don't let your petty mindset distract you from the facts though. We know you are such a strong moral figure in society and you have no once in your life used a mocking tone.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I think they should be rewarded with the best acting of the year.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join