It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 yrs Conyers Apparitions began 20 Yrs they stopped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This 2018 is a double anniversary for what is still remembered as the most famous Marian Apparition ever occurred in the USA, one that produced a phenom of mases as not other never before or after has been able to move, it occurred not to a member of a religious order, neither a priest or monk or nun, but to a civilian and it is still not only famous but highly controversial inside Catholicism.

Conyers Chronicles 1 - Miracle at Conyers

I have waited after the Thanks Giving Holidays passed precisely since I am aware this is not an easy topic to talk about and one that surely will trigger reactions from many sides, but no doubt is a theme that deserves to have attention here in ATS.

Footage of the Miracles of the Sun witnessed by thousands at Conyers Georgia Apparitions

In 1987 Nancy Fowler, a married lady whose profession was a nurse and that was married and with two children experienced a mystical ecstasies during a visitation to the Marian Sanctuary of Medjugorje in the former Yugoslavia. The place was that precise year experiencing the winds of democratic reforms that were spreading along all the Eastern European block but it was still premature to think in the horrors of the ulterior civil war.

Nancy was in that occasion according with her memories in a personal dream - vision revealed that she was honored with the gift of prophecy and that her was going to be a crucial ministry for the future of America.

At the end of the Cold War and before China become a Tiger and North Korea become Nuclear power Conyers Miracles warned about them.

She and her Husband were both devote Catholics living in Conyers, Georgia, a place they migrated from Illinois. They moved from Atlanta to that suburan area according with the story precisely because the Virgin St Mary told her on that hill she was going to appear to her periodically to give to the people messages through her.

From 1988 to 1998 there were no less than a million people visiting Conyers and in some occasions like on May of 1995 in between 80000 to 100000 gathered to pray with her and listen her speeches.

A lot of paranormal phenomena was reported to occur on those events, many of them very look like what occurred in Fatima, Portugal in 1918. There were thousands of pilgrims coming constantly to Nancy Fowler wonders Hill not only from all America but from distant places as far as Italy in Europe or Argentina in South America.

Conyers Chronicles 2 - Love and Mercy

There Sun miracles where our star appeared like dancing and blinking on the sky, healing of terminal illnesses, rain of petals of roses from the sky, smell of roses coming from the heaven. These unusual events attracted the media and so there are many films, videos that constitute an archive of all that strange facts.

To Bear Witness- Reported Apparitions of Jesus and His Mother in Conyers, Georgia

Conyers Chronicles 4 - Wake Up America

Our Loving Mother Mary's Final Miracle Apparition and Message at Conyers, Georgia ~ October 13, 1998

Physicians, psychiatrists, priests checked Nancy along years and they were amazed to confirm with the help of instruments that when she talked during the apparitions to the people she was submerged in a deep alpha brain waves trance.

There were a lot of messages but specially attention was given to prophecies about the future of America, Nancy was not a populist seer, she forecasted a lot of critical events to occur at future that in many aspects resembled the Great Recession, the attacks of September 11 of 2001 and the wars of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syrian and the crisis of the Korean Peninsula.

She predicted that if there was not a sincere conversion of the people to God, that if there was not a change of the terrible materialistic mentality of the the 1990s America suffered a gradual but continuous decrease in many areas as a nation, and her voice still resounds on our time in which Dollar has suffered a terrible devaluation, the Presidency has weaken tremendously under the weight of the scandals like the Sexgate, the so called preventive wars of George W Bush and the Russia hacking of the 2016 election and the external debt of the country is astronomic, literally unpayable.

Conyers Apparitions Chronicles 3 Journey of faith

Here are some links of the many that exist of this so interesting Marian apparitions that are still on our days the most famous and still controversial of the 20000 that have occurred in America along all its History.

Please check:

Chronic of the Marian Apparitions at Conyers Georgia 1988 -1998

Synthesis of the Messages received by Nancy Fowler in Conyers for a decade.

Nancy was initially of course treated with extreme caution by the members of the Roman Catholic Hierarchy, that was in late 1980s, then in first half of 1990s it seemed that She was gaining official recognition as reliable seer by the Church, but in the second half of the 1990s she suffered rejection by the Vatican, perhaps at least in part due to her warnings that the American Catholicism and in special the clergy was going to experience a terrible crisis of credibility due to numerous scandals, something that in our time is unfortunately already a fact.

Today the Roman Catholic Church in Georgia, in America and the Holy see keep strict silence about Conyers and resist to accept the apparitions as truly coming from Divine Origin. Nancy Fowler died about 8 years ago, secluded by a terminal lung Cancer and Divorced, perhaps the price she paid for the so hard task and heavy weight of a ministry she never imagined it was going to be so difficult and challenging.

The Thread is open to remember the events of Conyers and as open space of discussion of this so important but again controversial supreme Marian paranormal event occurred in America.

I am not going to take side on the discussion of the authenticity of what are called the Miracles of Conyers, but respectfully try to comment any replies.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/26/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Theres a good reason why I'm currently living in the moment, and enjoying every minute I have left of this "normal" world. whatever normal is.

Thank you for highlighting this, I've heard of this case before but not in such detail.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I must be a non believer, cause all i see is a camera crappin itself lookin straight at the sun..... the audio sounds overlayed too

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Did you see also the rain of petals of Roses falling from stormy clouds over Conyers? that is not a kind of trick can be faked with any trick on the cameral diaphragm.

There are also many pictures taken by the pilgrims during the apparitions on which it is visible the rain of petals, the Virgin silhouette, even a traslucid image of the virgin and a halo coming from No were over the Cross of the sanctuary.

A long years I have met people that I consider serious that assure they went there and saw with their own eyes those incredible phenomena, also there were journalists there filming them, from credited media.

Rain of Roses petals from the Sky over Conyers Miracles Hill in 1996 footage

Photos of Miracles of Conyers, Virgin Apparitions Images captured in film.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/26/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I’ve attempted to asses your subject matter.
It was painful.

I keep to the old addage.
Burn churches.

For ye, the brainwashed will sow their own discord but believe it to be rightious!
For so sayeth our lord and saviour.
Magical virgin birthed fella.

I apologize if my comment is insensitive.
But I beleieve this to be exactly what is wrong with the world.
edit on 27-11-2018 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I checked out ALL of those links.

I don't know what to make about the videos with the sun doing the strobing thing except that I'm pretty sure it can very much be a camera effect of pointing straight at the sun, or it's an effect that can be added later. The exclamations of the people in those videos, well, since the camera is aimed right at the sun and therefore that's all we can see, we don't know what is really going on. The view is distorted (due to bein aimed at the burning sun).

About this lady: 100% NOT inspired by Jesus. Read some of the # she says Jesus says- no way! And the Mother Mary thing. In one video "the Blessed Mother" commands her "children" to worship and honor her. She even tells them to build a church in her honor.

No! We are to worship God ONLY. Not Mary or any other human being (besides Jesus, who is also God). I do not believe for one second that Jesus or God would want this Mary- worship business. The bible says nothing about worshipping Mary.

So was this Nancy lady a hoaxer? I don't know. People are weird. Some people have a pathological need to feel special and will go to great lengths to make that happen.

Just as likely is that she was being deceived. Since she was Catholic, she was already comfortable with and pre-disposed to worship of other than God (saint worship). Satan can disguise as an Angel of Light. All one has to do is read her messages to see that Satan or another dark force could be involved. Hose messages look NOTHING like how Jesus spoke. I don't know how people who are Christians can fail to see the blatant Tom-foolery when these things come up.

edit on 27-11-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Really? what has to do any Christian denomination with a vision that was experienced by a woman that was not really affiliated to any religious organization, of course she was born with beliefs, but everybody has a creed in America, even the Atheistic ones, and that is Not any sin, to the contrary is a right according with the Constitution.

Now the Catholic Church has neither endorsed nor condemned the apparitions, there is extremely caution to pronounce in any aspect with respect to them, usually the Holy see never endorse an apparition when the seers remain still alive, that was the procedure followed on Fatima, Garabandal, Lourdes, Guadalupe and Medjugorje.

They have not even open an official investigation over the apparitions, although they have kept the diaries and the personal papers of Nancy Fowler in their archives. What it seems was particularly true with respect to Conyers is that the Holy see ordered all the Bishops to don't promote among their parishioners pilgrimage to the farm.

The only official organization that has decided to open a church in the place of the apparition is the Ukrainian Catholic Church. As an Eastern rite community they have autonomy from the Archdioceses of Atlanta.

Excuse me I don't think it is really suggesting worship to St Mary, I have not found any call or exhortation to worship anybody else than God, that is really part of your recollection filtered through evident anti Marian prejudgements of your spiritual background.

Here it is the complete timeline of the content of the apparitions of Conyers.

Conyers Apparitions and Nancy Fowler seer Time line

What The virgin Mary said to Nancy was asking to pray with her and through Her to God, she is inviting the people to return to God, there is nothing really wrong in to honor her intersession role in behalf humanity, a privilege that pertains to her as a mother of God, that by extension is spiritual mother of all humanity, since she is one of the two human beings that have been closely in communion to God. The other one was Jesus Christ her son that was truly God but also truly man.

Salvation come to humanity through St. Mary, without her there is no humanity of Christ, there is Not Messiah at all, Can you imagine if she might have been one of those liberated women of today that think they own their bodies and can abort when they wish? Mary allowed God to use her body to give us Jesus.

St Mary is the not in any moment trying to put herself in the place of God, she is since the beginning very aware of what is her place in the salvation of Humanity.

Those prerogatives are not invented by any human interpretation, there is so solid base coming from the scriptures, it is biblically based.

St. Luke 1:46-48

46 And Mary[f] said,

“My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has looked with favor on the lowliness of his servant.
Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed;
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
50 His mercy is for those who fear him
from generation to generation.
51 He has shown strength with his arm;
he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts.
52 He has brought down the powerful from their thrones,
and lifted up the lowly;
53 he has filled the hungry with good things,
and sent the rich away empty.
54 He has helped his servant Israel,
in remembrance of his mercy,
55 according to the promise he made to our ancestors,
to Abraham and to his descendants forever.”

Jesus as a man is the figure of a New Adam, in similar way St Mary is the figure of a new Eve, two human beings that didn't carry any sin to this world, they were immaculate conceived.

St. Luke 1:
28 “Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with you!”
29 But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and considered in her mind what sort of greeting this might be.
30 And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus.
32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,
33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there will be no end.”
34 And Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I have no husband?”
35 And the angel said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born[h] will be called holy, the Son of God.
36 And behold, your kinswoman Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren.
37 For with God nothing will be impossible.”
38 And Mary said, “Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.

Who says that if a person is talking in behalf of St Mary is not credible at all? what kind of Macho Theology you are following?

who says that to be born Catholic undermines trust? Was not Martin Luther born in a Roman Catholic family too?

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/27/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No, not everyone has a creed. Ridiculous statement, "Angel of Light."

Several of your links- not just one, not just two- describe her as A DEVOUT CATHOLIC.

Asking people to "build a church in my honor" (the supposed Mother Mary apparition) is NOT asking someone to pray with you. Asking swine to build a church in her honor is asking people to worship her.

You need to read all of the quotes from Nancy and this "apparition" without your blinders on. If you would actually read your bible, especially the Nee Testament, and especially the things that Jesus said, and them compare that with what Nancy's "Jesus" said, you must acknowledge that the two are NOTHING alike.

As far as the "Mother Mary" apparition- same thing. Read your Mee Testament and get a good solid foundation and understanding of its main principals. If you do that, again, you will be forced to admit that the apparition's words and ideas are in some instances, exactly OPPOSITE of what the Word tells us and asks us to do.

It seems you are deep into your belief with this thing though, so I don't expect you to actually employ your brain and read the bible for what it ACTUALLY says.

Now, about your Catholic tirade- you're overlaying some uber-sensitivity on me here, because all I said was that Nancy is Catholic (READ YOUR OWN LINKS) and that Carholics are predisposed to worship of the Saints (because it's part of their faith). That's all I said, dude, and both those things are facts.

You are deep into being deceived.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No, not everyone has a creed. Ridiculous statement, "Angel of Light."

Several of your links- not just one, not just two- describe her as A DEVOUT CATHOLIC.

Asking people to "build a church in my honor" (the supposed Mother Mary apparition) is NOT asking someone to pray with you. Asking someone to build a church in her honor is asking people to worship her.

You need to read all of the quotes from Nancy and this "apparition" without your blinders on. If you would actually read your bible, especially the New Testament, and especially the things that Jesus said, and them compare that with what Nancy's "Jesus" said, you must acknowledge that the two are NOTHING alike.

As far as the "Mother Mary" apparition- same thing. Read your New Testament and get a good solid foundation and understanding of its main principals. If you do that, again, you will be forced to admit that the apparition's words and ideas are in some instances, exactly OPPOSITE of what the Word tells us and asks us to do.

It seems you are deep into your belief with this thing though, so I don't expect you to actually employ your brain and read the bible for what it ACTUALLY says.

Now, about your Catholic tirade- you're overlaying some uber-sensitivity on me here, because all I said was that Nancy is Catholic (READ YOUR OWN LINKS) and that Carholics are predisposed to worship of the Saints (because it's part of their faith). That's all I said, dude, and both those things are facts.

You are deep into being deceived.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have used biblical quotes from the actual New Testament to debunk your exaggerated claims while you come here all the time just with your very personal sayings, you are the one that seems to think it is with your brain and not with the word of God that this discussion is going to be settle down.

You can Not criminalize Catholicism in America, this is a free country, who do you think you are Henry VIIIth or Elizabeth Ist.??

Again it is Not a crime that She was Catholic devote, the Constitution guarantee her right to believe in what ever she wanted, and what I told clearly she was not a member of the Catholic hierarchy.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/28/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thank you Angel for these videos!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

You are weilcome dear 2012newstart,

But there is something else important, the last message given by Our Lady at Conyers on October 13th 1998 through the blessed Nancy Fowler:

Our blessed mother is departing up in to the clouds! We will now hear the message of the mother of God, The Loving mother of God and Our loving mother,

“My dear children , I have come to be with you today, And, and your loving mother to instruct you, Children, please live your life in full union with God. It is most pleasing to God, when you imitate Him and Honor Me. Seek the help and protection of my beloved spouse, Saint Joseph.

Know of the help and blessings you are able to receive, by calling upon the souls in Heaven. Pray for the souls who are not yet united with God, They, in turn, will pray for you. Be ready for Heaven.

My Son has prepared a place for you. Follow Him. Avoid the temptations And the ways of the world. You have the commandments of God. Children, obey. Do not store worldly treasures. You will take with you the good that you have done on Earth, your love of God and neighbour.

My requests remain the same , as in Portugal in 1917. Please Children stop offending God.. Please. God is the Creator and He is sovereign over all Creation. From the heavens above, to the Earth below. You have yet to see the forces of nature. No man is greater than God. No country is greater than God. If you choose to live apart from God then you will fall and fall you will.

Oh, my dear little Children, God is all loving and you will reach Him , by imitating Him. You are worried ab out the future but you do not attend to your daily duties. Please be attentive. My Son’s Heart is rich, in mercy and love for you. The future holds no concern to those who truly seek God, love Him and remain in His favour. The warnings have been given to you. Take serious how you live your life. Pray, children, pray. On this day, God presents to the world the title: Our Living Mother.

Honour me under this title and graces will. Pour forth from Heaven. From my motherly Heart, I am giving you special graces this day. Please pray the Rosary for peace. Please! And for inner strength.

Pray against the evils of this age. Keep prayer alive in your homes, and wherever you go. Begin to live the messages of love and mercy.

I ask you to make consecrations to the merciful, Loving hearth of my Son, Jesus, and to my Immaculate Heart. Make your home and rest in our hearts, dear children.

As I depart, please make the sign of the Cross and my Son, Jesus, will bless you. Remember to thank my Son, for permitting me to come. As your loving Mother, I am gathering you together from East to West and all over the world int he one body of my Son, Jesus. Be united, be one. My Son and I do not leave you.. but remain with you. My parting words are : Be holy witnesses.. walk by faith. I love you, all my dear children.

Many souls will be released from Purgatory, because my Son presents My Title: Our loving Mother. These souls from Purgatory will ascend into Heaven today, as a special grace. As God presents the title, Our loving Mother, to the world. I ask the youth of the world to choose a Saint and model their live after the Saint. And you will receive the intercessory help of the Saint.

I call upon the youth, because you are lacking direction, when you are in most need. I daily invite you to receive intercessory help in Heaven. Ask and it will be done. “

Our lady revealed to me that She desires that a church be built in Her honor here. I submit everything - totally and completely - to the doings and care of the Catholic Church. As some of you may know, we are blessed to have a new Catholic parish next door.

To us were shown, during the dedication and - the next day - during the Mass, the Mother of God kneeling on the roof of the church. I concede and I understand that Our lady is calling us together - to be one. Is that any different than Our Lord praying to the Father that we may all be one?!

Why our Lady come in the beginning? Perhaps we have a clue, from her first sentence she had for America. Perhaps it can be applied to many other countries as well. “I am very sad ,there is to little faith here. “

Our lady is calling us to walk, to be children of faith, back to her Son. She’s come to help us to go to Jesus. Oh, there’s always a cross at being a Christian today… a Catholic. There will be those who don’t want to hear what you have to say. But as a good and mature Christian/Catholic, then you have responsibility to go out and share. All of our lady messages are for all of us, for Mexico; everywhere.

Please check:
www.youtube.com...

Happy Holidays,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

join