It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we just gonna let Russia bully Crimea? Isn't that how wars start?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Is it possible to find out who gave you flags and stars for this thread? So I can track them down and throttle them

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

So we need a war with Russia to prevent a war with Russia. Of course.

Ukraine lost 2 patrol boats and a tugboat. Big deal.

Next time they should listen to harbor authority directions. I don't know who was right, but perhaps having military exercises in contested waters is retarded.

edit on 11 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Whats the point for Americans to have bases in every corner of the world, if they dont do a damn thing when Russia starts attacking boats? Cowards!

Just let them have their way I guess. Your weak sanctions are clearly not enough. Sorry to all those who have to die because America is to scared to help.

Come on, its a day later, you can admit it now.

This was a drunk post right?

Otherwise why would a person so fired up with righteous indignation do a post and run thread?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Whoever , in Television or off television says that there's even the slightest chance of Crimea returning to Ukraine , is certifiably insane and is only attempting some sort of deceptive scheming.

NOTE : NATO puppet Kolomoisky won't be able to do anything about it and most likely Ukraine will tend to lose control over some of its historically pro-Russian regions.

Regarding the EU ideas on nuclear energy, there's nothing to say further than what was said in 2012. Nothing more, noting less. Although there's a detail to be added ... better ask questions during day time rather than during night sleep!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
As applies also for Georgia with respect to South Ossetia and Abkhazia ... so applies for Ukrain with respect to Crimea.
In the sense that it will never go back to Ukraine no matter how much of a NATO puppet is the Ukrainian government!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Whats the point for Americans to have bases in every corner of the world, if they dont do a damn thing when Russia starts attacking boats? Cowards!

Just let them have their way I guess. Your weak sanctions are clearly not enough. Sorry to all those who have to die because America is to scared to help.

No offense to the rest of the World, but I and other Americans are tired of sending our Blood and Treasure off to die in places that don't really matter to us geo-politcally.

You go ahead and sign up yourself and your children for such adventures.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join