It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joy of Holiday Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is Saturday the 24th.
I'm wandering around the down town.
Some shizoholic jack-ass comes up and says
"Stop stalking me you faggot moogafooka."
I have no idea what he is talking about but his tone is very beligerent.
I stand my ground and lock eyes.
He says something along the line of "What you lookin' at bitch!?"
And throws an open palm bitch slap at me.
I hang my blade, a 5 1'2 incher, out at arms length and just let him stab a blade through his palm under his own force.
If black men could turn the color of white ashes, that is the color he turned.
Next I walk to the bus stop and get bit on the ass by a dog.
I'm going to go inside and lock all the doors and get drunk.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I would have uppercut him the moment he moved at me with his hand. then quickly fled before I get charged for defending myself. That's how it works in my country.

Just an idea of how the law works here, my brother in law is going to court for aggravated assault on a roommate who went psycho and tried to kill him. He pushed the guy in his bid to escape the apartment, thus making the guy fall onto a glass table. He didn't do it intentionally, it was a spur of the moment but yet the cops have him charged with aggravated assault and he lost his job and everything because of some asshole who got drunk and decided to black out.

That's how pathetic it is when you get charged and thrown in prison for trying to escape with your life.
edit on 24-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I would have uppercut him the moment he moved at me with his hand. then quickly fled before I get charged for defending myself. That's how it works in my country.
In the city you get quick with a weapon. An upper cut is ineffective against multiple attackers.
Plus I have a bruise on my ass because some drunk ditz thought bringing a violent pit bull to a bus stop was some kind of good idea.
I just need a drink and a long sleep.
edit on 24-11-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Where your living, I dont doubt it. I haven't lived in the city in at least 6 years, but when I did I never went anywhere without my protection. I've had a few attempted muggings and been harassed by mentally Ill people lots in the city.

In some ways I can relate with what it's like for you living there. That pit bull stuff is nonsense man, I used to tell people with aggressive dogs they better not let it bite me or I'll kill it myself right there.

Then again, I like to fight, I'm an accomplished martial artist and quite frankly, good luck scaring me. I've had people try to stab me, guns put to my head, I lived a dangerous life at one point and paid for it. Now all I want is what you want right now, some rest and peace of mind. Best of luck to you

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
#BanAllKnives.

But seriously. Good situational awareness.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

The irony of your post is, there are people who wish to live the life you've worked hard to escape.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

That makes me think of a video I saw earlier of a father teaching his son what to do in a knife attack. The answer is quite simple, run.

Theres no amount of training that can stop a person who is going crazy with a knife. You basically have no choice but to shoot them or get them from behind if at all possible.

Besides, honestly theres no shame in running, it's a miracle I'm not dead myself, although I have been stabbed once in the back and once I stopped a guy who was trying to stab me with a butcher knife. That was luck, if I hadn't stopped his arm, I'd be dead meat.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Double post.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yeah I was one of them, idolizing my big brother. He was always such a tough guy, always the cool guy with all the money and everything. Now I know better, I know what he really feels on the inside.

Its certainly not something to idolize let me tell you, there are likely people who are plotting to kill me right now, one guy I know for sure cuz I put him in jail. The guy is the definition of a psychotic individual who will do anything to achieve what they desire.

Meanwhile hes out of prison now on the streets, I know because he tried contacting me a while back. Life goes on though, you'd have to have a hole in your head to think I'm not ready.

From where I'm situated, i can see you coming from a mile away and theres not much else for miles either.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Also don't forget, most if not all don't make it out alive. It's called a game but it sure isnt a fun one when you're on the receiving end.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

and then you woke up ?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

OMFG did this actually happen man?..

That is some crazy at shiz! Btw that length of blade may be illegal to carry lol. I’d say go ahead and wipe that blood on another blade that is legal......whoa maybe I shouldn’t be saying that.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah I was one of them, idolizing my big brother. He was always such a tough guy, always the cool guy with all the money and everything. Now I know better, I know what he really feels on the inside.

Its certainly not something to idolize let me tell you, there are likely people who are plotting to kill me right now, one guy I know for sure cuz I put him in jail. The guy is the definition of a psychotic individual who will do anything to achieve what they desire.

Meanwhile hes out of prison now on the streets, I know because he tried contacting me a while back. Life goes on though, you'd have to have a hole in your head to think I'm not ready.

From where I'm situated, i can see you coming from a mile away and theres not much else for miles either.

Don't be scared of those you helped put away. In my life I have helped put away more than 30 people. When I was in my early 20's I gave the police the blueprints of a house that was to be raided for selling drugs to young kids. After the owner got out of prison 6 years later he confronted me at a gas station. He got in my face and swung a couple times with no success. BTW I let him swing a few times before I broke his freaking rib just so I could claim self defense.
I guess the story is don't be scared. Those that act out of anger are very vulnerable at that time. Take classes and learn how to properly defend oneself.
And I hate to say it but Mr. roleanotherone put it nicely situational awareness is a must.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Also don't forget, most if not all don't make it out alive. It's called a game but it sure isnt a fun one when you're on the receiving end.

Stay safe my friend.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I think people are on edge, tense and otherwise crazy more so this time of year than others...your story brought back some memories of younger days and wild times.

A hundred years ago my sister in law and I were regulars at this "club" that we felt very protected/safe. It was managed by, what some folks would call, rougher folks. We would get off of work before my brother on occasion and we would go and dance and drink until he got off work on some nights and met us there. All of his friends kept their eyes on us until this one particular night it was like the twilight zone.

There was a guy and two girls there that we had never seen before. They kept talking to us at the pool table and trying to cut in while we danced. They were a little pushy and becoming annoying. They kept asking us to go somewhere with them and party and we were politely declining. She and I went outside to get some air and smoke. They followed us out and began harassing us and then trying to put us in their car! They grabbed my sister in law and started to try to beat her up...it was truly a crazy ass scene. One of the girls was holding me and I reached down to my boot, I carried a boot knife in those days, and sliced her arm open and she let go of me. I ran to my sister in law and the woman I sliced was screaming and they let go of her and ran over to that girl. I grabbed my sister in law and we jumped in the car and fiddled with the keys and hauled ass out of there, looking over our shoulders the whole way home. It was like a scene from a movie!

We lived near Florida Ave and Buffalo in Tampa, I think Buffalo is now MLK BLVD anyway, it didn't take long to get home thank Gosh!

Ironically my brother was upset with me for a long time over that, I guess he had some explaining to do to the owners/managers but, I stood my ground. I really had no choice. It was a strange time and we ran with some questionable people and I believe I knew what the outcome could/would have been.

There was no way they were going to get either of us.
When someone comes at me or my loved ones with violence, they will met with equal. However I am old woman now and a Mother and would not put myself in those situations these days. LOL

edit on 24-11-2018 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That is some crazy at shiz! Btw that length of blade may be illegal to carry lol.

5.5" used to be the legal limit in Texas. That law has changed. You can open carry any blade you want now.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
double

edit on 24-11-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

In the city you get quick with a weapon. An upper cut is ineffective against multiple attackers.
Plus I have a bruise on my ass because some drunk ditz thought bringing a violent pit bull to a bus stop was some kind of good idea.
I just need a drink and a long sleep.

Maybe a rabies shot too

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah been a Krav and jujitsu guy for a lot of years. People tend to get much less aggressive when you drop them on their head or abruptly place their line of sight the opposite direction.... I also ccw.... And hope never to go that route..... Although I have to say. I don't get into many scrapes these days.... Plus I find I don't like getting punched in the head as much as I use to in my younger days....

Stay safe out there ladies and gents

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I've got a family to protect now, it's their safety that keeps me up at night. Here, the criminal is more likely to have the gun than you are.

That's why I have cameras set up, I have a plan in case something happens and my situational awareness is keen. Believe it or not, I went to school to become a cop, I just lost myself somewhere along the way I guess..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join