It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unicorns are SEXIST!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A.K.A. "The Johnson Horse".

Just one more example of the pathological confusion displayed by the SJW.

Against rapists, but pro-Muslim.

What??? OK, whatever.

So you're saying all Muslim's are rapists are you?

In a predominantly Christian country, most rapes will be committed by Christians. In a predominantly Buddhist country, most rapes will be committed by Buddhists. In a Muslim country, etc, etc.

3 out of 4 rapes are committed by people known to the victim, friends and family. These are usually from the same ethnic and religious group as the victim.

Educate yourself sir, lest you be discounted as a ghastly racist. There is pathological confusion here, but it's generally not on the part of the SJWs.

All those 'hardcore' stats, just imagine if you applied that methodology to old world Islam.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HybridOperator
An interesting post considering the recent review of unicorn symbolism by Truthstream Media on YouTube. Tracking to remain skeptical, but they physically investigated 3 major chain department stores alone and found hundreds of items representing unicorn symbolism above and beyond what is perceived as normal. The day post watching that video I saw 7 Unicorn stickers on cars (in my small community in Canada) and was surprised when I paid slight more attention to detail in a Walmart. A symbol of future unification of all? Or a fruity coincidence.. Guess we'll see soon enough!

I'll say...

<< 1   >>

join