It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thank you a million times over, this is what ATS is about!

I'm starting to think that all of the garbage left/right posts need to move to their own section on this site, we could call it "for the sheep", then we can maybe restore ATS to its former glory!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
You're talking about rewinding time and going back to change past events to alter future events.

The power requirements and the understanding of physics on that scale is beyond anything that we could even see or imagine.

You're not just talking about going back to change events on our Planet Earth, but you are also talking about rewinding the ENTIRE Universe to achieve what you are talking about.

You can "time travel" (time dilation) into the future, that is very doable, and I could see through some mechanism that you could see past events in some way such as some spot that Linear Time has been throttled done in space (think of the event horizon of a blackhole, extreme gravitational effects), but being able to interact with it to change future events that have already occurred? Oh hell no.

Even if you were able to somehow capture all particles/sub atomic particles/every other physic related thing we are not aware of at the moment in regards to all those past events that have already happened and put the Earth into a bubble of Space time outside of the normal Universe, what happens when that device somehow breaks down? What happens when we go "out of sync" with the rest of the Universe? Do you branch off into an alternate Universe? Is our futures and all events already set in stone so we cannot go back? Do you simply cease to exist if you attempt it? Does another Quantum Singularity implode? Etc

Thinking of the possibilities of Past time travel and how to achieve it, what happens if you do achieve it etc makes one go insane because you have to answer all of those questions being belted out in your head at the same time.

It's great to read and watch as fiction, but to put forward as something that is already happening?

Humans as much to young, our thinking and understanding of Science/Physics is barely a hundred years old, we are barely new born babies, and yet we can already alter and control the very Universe we live in now?

I could not imagine it, at least not at the moment with the massive lack of knowledge we have.

You mean to say, things that you personally don’t understand or comprehend.
You not understanding or knowing something doesn’t justify writing it off as impossible.

Here’s your first problem though, science and these ideas are much much older then 100 years.

And no I don’t understand it either, but I’m not ruling it out as impossible.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This helps explain a lot of the OPs authored by and conversations I have had with these posters.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Is Donald Trump the son of Christ or the second coming? by Vasa Croe

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking. by carewemust

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Your bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R.

Had we ever been told this was in relation to Trump, at least once before late 2015 when he started pissing off the snowflakes, then you might have had something here.

26 years after BttF II: Oh yeah, that rich, dirty, rotten Biff that's a billionaire and runs a destroyed city that he doesn't care about, yeah, we uh, we made his character because of Trump.

What's that little word I see on this forum when something is silly? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's not when something is silly. It's used to mock the autistic-like screeching of the snowflakes when they have a panic attack because something is slightly off from what their PC programming tells them it should be.

But yeah I agree there is no reason to believe this guy 30 years later unless there is some earlier documentation of same.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"what we just saw in Pleasure Paradise was unacceptable"

Makes me think they mightve found something unacceptable in the Trump Tower, or maybe something unacceptable going on in someone elses Pleasure Paradise...like Vegas maybe? It's America's "Pleasure Paradise"...

Hmm. 🤔

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: blueman12

The Maestro Possesses a Keen Intellect , he is Five Moves Ahead of those Clowns Since Election Day . He will give them just Enough Rope to Hang themselves while he Amasses the Evidence that will put them All away for Life .........

I dearly hope you don't mean Donald trump as the maestro. QANON prediction arrrsts have failed and Trump has only proved himself a clown.

It's been two years of Donald trump acting reactively without any "5 moves ahead" chess plays.

At best, he plays the role of the wild card. QANON's notion of a intelligent calculating trump has zero evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

A good ats thread.. Thank you OP.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Its telling you that you should keep your eyes open, or else you will miss all the action.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Thank you a million times over, this is what ATS is about!

I'm starting to think that all of the garbage left/right posts need to move to their own section on this site, we could call it "for the sheep", then we can maybe restore ATS to its former glory!

And yet it's still about Trump. He was right, he's definitely Person Of The Year lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

More Titor than ?Trump...

wait...

damn...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

No joke, I live these synchronicities all day, everyday.

It is like we live in a rubik's cube of sorts. Life is very simple. We all connect physically via different mediums but connect nonetheless, all our actions have consequences that physically transverse between these mediums.

Your timing of actions in accordance to stimuli echoes throughout the universe via physical mediums (air, grounds, vibrations, any medium etc.) this timing talks a language when it gets to others in how the felt action relates to current stimuli, it will make sense. Like a still frame in a movie, the sequence of events can re-occur like a stuck bubble in time, when something of its similar nature is matched.

I don't know how to word this, it sounds like gobbly guke. But this copying of previous things occurs for me all the time. To a 'normal' person, this mechanic of life(?) is a healthy recycling and processing and is somewhat comforting for them.

I believe the simplest way of putting this phenomena is calling it displacement, when you put a brick in a bath of water, the height of the water rises in accordance to exact dimensions of the brick AND no matter where you put the brick in the water the water will replicated its dimensions in its water level.
Over distance however, (larger than a bath tub) there may be delay of this 'water level rise' or the effect on the water level rise becomes more weaker and harder to recognise.

Displacement and the rubik's cube effect is what I call it. In my experience I notice these things when I am done with the thing in question, i.e. done with it mentally and physically, moved on from it. It feels like the world picks up on where I left off.

Doppelgangers are no exception to this rule either in my experience.

TL;DR : I believe this phenomena might be related to humble physics in chain reactions coming back on its self via all physical mediums (air displacement, vibrations, EMF etc.), the timing in relation to the external stimuli can be decoded on the other side and understood on some level, like telepathy or thought broadcasting, animals probably understand eachother in this way, we do it all the time.
Somewhere along these lines, a part of me feels there's not even a decode part but rather a physics like replication and reaction similar to my example of water displacement in a bath with a item, the water level matches the dimensions of the object that is put in the bathtub of water, exactly. This is replication.

TL;DR V2 : Day to day physics coming back in on us very elaborately. Cause and effect and the effect reflecting the cause.

After all, biology is built on previous revisions in order to evolve, it must go back to learn and grow (or rather, it has no choice). It is also what allows for solid materials to exist, things on top of the other - same stuff on top of each other - over and over again.

(Or rather this is all artificial synchronicity set up by evil forces, induced via cell tower or TV broadcast towers? Who knows, it could be very easy to set up, considering EMF artificial pulses are invisible. Or the artificial synchronicity is set up in traditional means in social mediums.)
edit on 21-11-2018 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2018 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
You not understanding or knowing something doesn’t justify writing it off as impossible.

Here’s your first problem though, science and these ideas are much much older then 100 years.

Is that not what my last sentence said (You quoted it, so you should know)?

I could not imagine it, at least not at the moment with the massive lack of knowledge we have.

I'm very aware our science is 100+ years old, I am talking about Particle Physics, Quantum Theory, Nuclear Physics etc (Ideas are science and physics now? Okay then) - everything that was discovered that actually matters in regards to the subject of time travel from 1900s on.

And I never said impossible, I even mentioned time dilation and how we could go into the future, maybe someone did and that is how someone could time travel into the past with the future knowledge/technology they obtained? You lack imagination and have an inability to read.

edit on 21-11-2018 by MuonToGluon because: Addition

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They aren't anomalies. The man's a moron. Simple as.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

originally posted by: mortex

Is that not what my last sentence said (You quoted it, so you should know)?

I'm very aware our science is 100+ years old, I am talking about Particle Physics, Quantum Theory, Nuclear Physics etc (Ideas are science and physics now? Okay then) - everything that was discovered that actually matters in regards to the subject of time travel from 1900s on.

And I never said impossible, I even mentioned time dilation and how we could go into the future, maybe someone did and that is how someone could time travel into the past with the future knowledge/technology they obtained? You lack imagination and have an inability to read.

Lmfao did someone shooting down your attempt to sound highly intelligent in your post by a nerve boy?

You spent most of your post trashing the possibility, because science, according to your post, is less then a century old(of course when pulled up on it, you now clarify what “you meant” lol)
Now you’re open to it?

I lack imagination? That’s a hilarious statement from someone who trashed the idea of time travel because he thinks science is less then 100 years old.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm utterly fascinated by time travel and always have been. Since I was a young kid I've found myself gravitating towards time travel movies (both 'fun' ones like BTTF, and more serious fare like Primer). And also books, stories, etc.

The paradoxes make my brain hurt, but I enjoy thinking about time travel and the huge amount of "What if....." scenarios that can be postulated.

However, there is a major problem and I liken it to the Fermi paradox, which queries that if aliens exist then why haven't we met them? Similarly - if time travel was real, shouldn't we been seeing evidence of it? After all, once you have achieved a reliable method of time travel then anywhere in the past or future is game. And by evidence, I don't mean weird coincidences and deja vu and so on, but real living tangible proof.

Of course, there's always the likely possibility that time travel - if real - is extremely strictly regulated and those who participate in it adhere to a no-contact policy.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks! Clyde Lewis / Ground Zero show just keeps getting better and better; he is really good at bringing topics at the perfect time and does some great research. He said once he has some kind of recall so he doesn’t forget anything he’s read so it gives him a depth other hosts don’t always have.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

#SynchronicityOddities
#RealityDysfunction
#ThisTimelineIsBroken

Ah yes, that moment when #reality_breaks & your #brain_melts ....

One of those once gave me the shock of a lifetime - I was driving with my family to church, and between my sons & myself, had a random conversation over the course of around one single minute, in which we joked about the legends of King Arthur, Knights of the Round Table, Merlin, the 'sword in the stone' & so on.

I finished the skit with a dramatic comment "Reality is broken - and we need to fix it.."
Less than three seconds later a white flat bed truck drove past on the inside & cut in front of me - the truck was covered with comments written in red paint (in a semi-professional quality, but clearly hand-painted), comments about the 'sword in the stone', Merlin, King Arthur, Knights of the Round Table, etc. It was perhaps the single weirdest incident I've faced which, when I look back on it, was so improbable that it qualified in my subjective experience as a literally paranormal event. We hadn't watched any movies or read any books which might have pre-empted our conversation & somehow afforded a super-powerful secret surveillance agency the opportunity to create a truck covered in the exact comments we had been discussing, for the purpose of freaking out a normal family on the way to a normal church, on a normal Sunday, in a normal town.

The whole conversation was impromptu, unplanned, and indeed out of our normal sphere of conversation by a long stretch. The initiation of the conversation was spontaneous & lasted for a mere minute at most, if that. The fact that the van cut in front only three seconds after I stated "Reality is broken" is so wildly bizarre that it rates as one of my top three 'incidents provoking an interpretation of 'Reality is a simulation' / 'Reality is under heavy control by insanely advanced alien super-intelligence', or most favourably (and the one I choose to believe) ' God is able to fracture our perception of what is possible, to show us that with Him, anything is possible'. That final interpretation can incorporate elements of the first two, and more. I have come to see that Life must prosper, and we can run with it, or rebel against it. We choose ourself, or others (by so doing, also loving ourself). It's simple really.

This weird event definitely contributed to the development of my faith, and showed me that God has a sense of humour!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join