It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age Maconnic - 3 Simple Questions Not So Simple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Can you answer These 3 questions? If you can there is a special website you can access. If you cannot then you cannot. Take the Challenge. Here are the questions.

Question 1 : Which is the age maconnic of apprentices freemason

Question 2 : Which is the age maconnic of a companion freemason

Question 3 : Which is the age maconnic of a Master freemason

And here are some quotes from the website.

The most important objective for a human being is to discover all the possibilities of his being; in doing so he makes possible marvellous exchanges of every sort.

Symbols have always been important in helping us towards a good understanding of a universal language.

There fore, as a creator, I have always wished that my works would reflect this as completely and clearly as possible.

There fore, perhaps, with the aid of this specially reserved site, it will be easier for you to select the things ultimately the must satisfactory to you

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Let me guess...a website translated from a foreign language...perhaps originally french?

What is your point?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Point is that if we can answer these 3 questions we can get access to the site. The site is in 4 languages but the english uses the world maconnic which comes from French I think.

Does anyone know the answers, I would love to see the site.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Point is that if we can answer these 3 questions we can get access to the site. The site is in 4 languages but the english uses the world maconnic which comes from French I think.

Does anyone know the answers, I would love to see the site.

I would imagine if you can't answer the questions, you aren't supposed to be in there... CONSPIRACY!!!

I would also venture that anyone who did know the answers wouldn't post them on a forum like this. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That type of knowlege is earned not given away freely

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

OOPS :
Can you answer These 3 questions? If you can there is a special website you can access. If you cannot then you cannot. Take the Challenge. Here are the questions.

Question 1 : Which is the age maconnic of apprentices freemason

Question 2 : Which is the age maconnic of a companion freemason

Question 3 : Which is the age maconnic of a Master freemason

And here are some quotes from the website.

Well maconically speaking minimum age is 18 in some districts/provinces, the mjority it is 21.

I use 'babel fish' translators on my Masonic information pages. I have no idea how they read in French or German?

[edit on 26-2-2005 by billmcelligott]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This is that Chinese page right?
As far as I'm aware the only Lodges out there are in Hong Kong and most of those work under the English and Irish constitutions. Ages are 18 or 21. This site doesn't recognise those ages.

Maybe it's a reference to some other kind of masonry? Don't forget that there are many organisations that call themselves masonic but aren't what we would generally reconise as regular Freemasonry.

The weird thing is, this guy is selling jewellry. I would have thought that if he were selling something he wouldn't just limit the purchase options to Freemasons alone. Otherwise he's got a pretty narrow market.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Who can become a Freemason?

Our fraternity has a wonderful history, which dates back more than three centuries. It is one of the world's oldest secular fraternities, a society of men concerned with moral and spiritual values. Founded on the three great principles of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth, it aims to bring together men of goodwill, regardless of background and differences.

People might think that to become a Freemason is quite difficult. It's actually straightforward.

The essential qualifications for admission is that you have a belief in a Supreme Being.

It is usual for candidates to be "mature men of 21 years and over", but in some circumstances candidates between the ages of 18 and 21 can be admitted.

from United Grand Lodge of England web site:

www.bessel.org... will give you an overview of US States.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by billmcelligott]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Knowledge should not have to be learned, it should be given freely...otherwise you could be considered facist

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Knowledge should not have to be learned,

Knowledge is a prize to be won; it takes dedication, humility, and deep consideration. Knowledge isn't superficial; you can't just drive up to McDonald's and ask for it. Of course it has to be learned, and your statement that knowledge shouldn't have to be learned is rather mindboggling.

And, as a disclaimer, allow me to paraphrase Pythagoras and state unequivocally that I do not claim to have knowledge and learning; I'm only a lover of knowledge and learning.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I do not wish to insult you are anything else. I just want to see the cool jewlery...The website is about Mason Jewlery. That's all. And I guess it's only for special people like you. Well could you go check it out and let me see a picture of one cool one?

I work as a teacher and I know my students in China are forced to learn but it is such a hard task for them because knowledge isn't given freely. It's monotonous and not interesting.

It is easy to gain knowledge but learning is something different. And we could be talking about something totally different here but take for instance that if learning is learning their has to be some sort of pedagogy guiding the learning process.

If it is a pedagogy of Banking where knowledge is deposited onto the learner and later withdrawn like money in the form of an exam than this is not knowledge at all but it is learning. Sorry it's 4:30AM I can't sleep and I can't explain myself well.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oops. It's really not a website for "special people". I can't think of one good reason why this guy has put some sort of weird password system on his site if all he is doing is selling jewellry.
It's even possible that there is no jewellry for sale and the pass system just covers a dead end.

If you want to see Masonic jewellry, there are plenty of sites where you can view it freely.

www.thefreemason.com has lots of regalia, rings and pins. Or you can just use the search function on e.bay. People are buying and selling all of the time and it's quite a big market. E.bay is probably the best place to start looking as they have some objects that are pretty rare.
I honestly can't see why this guy is making a conspiracy out of selling a few bits and pieces.

As for your talk about knowledge? We discussed this elsewhere on ATS.
As a teacher it is your responsibility to make learning interesting. Knowledge is never free. It has to be learned.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ooh, I never realized that earn and learnt

Thanks!

Yeah...I'm not really communicating well in this forum..I guess it was a stupid one to start anyways...It's so appealing to get behind the door and see the gold and silver though...I just want to see it I guess...Oh well...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just reread my response and realized I may have come off sounding like a jerk. That was not my intention. I merely meant that others had to earn that information so why should they just hand it over to anybody. And when I say earn I mean they had to dedicate a portion of thier time to the learning of it.. not that they had to perform some great task per se. And I dont know all that much about you personaly but you will eventualy learn that NOTHING not even knowledge is completely free. Anybody that tells you anything else is full of it. Even to learn this you have to invest the most precious of all things, time.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Very true, enough said!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

If you want to see Masonic jewellry, there are plenty of sites where you can view it freely.

www.thefreemason.com has lots of regalia, rings and pins.

Do they post on this site, nooooooooooooooo, what am I then chopped liver?

www.lodgeroomuk.com...

and no password needed.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Awesome site, I really am a big fan of Jewlery, Gold, Silver...Swords and Knives...all that cool stuff...Thanks for the link

p.s. stones and gems too!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 00PS

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yu can join Freemasonry in Scotland at 18 years of age if your father is a Freemason otherwise 21.

As for a companion i have never heard of this term, it may be a states thing.

I cant remember how long you have to in before you can be raised to a freemason it's been that long since i attended.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think that site from the sound of it was made by a Freemason for Freemasons.

new topics

top topics

join