It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochemist Jailed After Uncovering Deadly Virus Is Delivered Through Human Vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As a biochemist interested in this topic, I wanted to share what little I know about the topic:

1.) Biology is weird, actions & reactions do not occur the same 100% of the time for everyone (or even the expected antibody-enzyme reactions. It is based upon statistical probabilities). Risk always exists, the question is, at what percentage?
2.) Most people in the healthcare industry do care and are trying to do the right thing. I think you can make the same case for all workers regardless of their profession.
3.) There's other 'stuff' in vaccines that have inconclusive effects because of #1
4.) We all have a lot to learn about science, especially Biology
5.) Anyone with enough interest can do sufficient reasearch (on or off-line) to make a sound scientific conclusion as long as it is well-sourced with accurate data to support.
6.) Pharmaceutical companies are a business like any other with the goal of making money. Some charities have the goal of helping people regardless of cost. See Charity Navigator to see how well they manage their finances.
7.) The flu vaccine is 30% to 40% effective on average depending on the strains that year as influenza is a mutating virus: Vaccine Effectiveness by the CDC
8.) The flu vaccine can make some people ill, at least temporarily
9.) There is social pressure to get the flu vaccine. My boss at work encourages the team to get it even though a few find no scientific justification for getting it.
10.) This discussion NEEDS to happen by all of us. Thank God we have a choice, let's educate ourselves and choose wisely.
11.) Many vaccines are necessary and helpful around the world and can save lives.
12.) Drugs/Vaccines that are older than 60 years have a low rate of unexpected adverse effects (because we have the data to demonstrate long-term effects)

Hope this helps, appreciate the previous content and looking forward to more.
edit on 10-11-2018 by saint4God because: Grammar, clarity, details

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
I just spent a few minutes retrieving from my memory the name of an Israeli (MOSSAD)
man who made the news about 9 years ago, for antics in a similar vein to the opening post.

I was supervising one of the public (free) channels in Chicago while doing some kitchen things, coffee, something to eat etc., when a startling announcement came through the SSSS
(silent sound spread spectrum) speaker hidden somewhere in the POS Toshiba near the fruit bowl. Suddenly, a news channel interrupted with the announcement of an Obama assassination attempt and showed a man sitting calmy in his car, surrounded by swat rifle teams who had already hurled numerous teargas devices into his vehicle. A source reveals this day to be 13 Aug, 2009.

unspy.wordpress.com...

Whoah... I'd never heard of this. So I just spent a few minutes (all the time I have to spare right now), and all I can say is...

This deserves its own thread. Star for you (would give a flag too, but not sure how to do that)...
edit on 14-11-2018 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: saint4God

Well thank you for the attempt to interject reason. No matter what the thread is on ATS it always seems to come down to the most vocal on either side just insulting each other. The problem is the "fringe" really enjoys makes grandiose claims about some vast conspiracy.

Seems to me this woman is full of it and is trying to salvage whatever she can out of her ruined career by exploiting sympathetic ears.

Not saying don't get the flu shot---just from what I see year to year it really doesn't make much of a difference. What I have never seen is someone radically changing because of a shot. When I hear that I think to those poor mothers who were clinging to any scrap that would blame a vaccination over just nature doing its own thing randomly. The whole Autistic community was posting these heartfelt stories about watching their children change after a vaccination and it only ends up---IMO--highlighting how some people will change their perception of things after the fact

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Could it be that the reason you haven't heard of this case, is because MSM tried to sweep this story under a rug? I never heard of it and I became outraged when I read how Big Pharma ruined this researcher's livelihood, by insinuating that she had done something criminal. Is it criminal to be part of the anti-vaccination movement because of something you uncovered in your research? By the way, I'm not a “anti-vaxxer” and have gotten flu vaccines in the past. However, after reading this story, I'm starting to believe that the anti-vaccine movement is not a conspiracy based on bad information, but rather it's a BIG threat to the profits of the Pharmaceutical Industry.

Intensive care drugs cost more than vaccines.
Anti-vaxxers are pro-pharma shills...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Agree 100%

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join