It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochemist Jailed After Uncovering Deadly Virus Is Delivered Through Human Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Could it be that the reason you haven't heard of this case, is because MSM tried to sweep this story under a rug? I never heard of it and I became outraged when I read how Big Pharma ruined this researcher's livelihood, by insinuating that she had done something criminal. Is it criminal to be part of the anti-vaccination movement because of something you uncovered in your research? By the way, I'm not a “anti-vaxxer” and have gotten flu vaccines in the past. However, after reading this story, I'm starting to believe that the anti-vaccine movement is not a conspiracy based on bad information, but rather it's a BIG threat to the profits of the Pharmaceutical Industry.

Dr. Judy A. Mikovits, PhD found evidence "that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to 25 million Americans through vaccines." Dr. Mikovits worked with human retroviruses and focused on immunotherapy research and HIV. In 2009, she was doing research on neurological diseases, including autism, when she discovered many of her study subjects were suffering from serious medical issues. These issues included cancer, motor-neuron disorders and chronic fatigue Syndrome (CFS).

In October 2009, she published a paper in the scientific journal Science, that explained how her research uncovered that her study subjects illnesses were caused by a retrovirus that specifically came from mice.

It looked like a virus, it smelled like a virus, a retrovirus, because those are the types of viruses that disrupt the immune system. And several other investigators back in the 90s had actually isolated retroviruses from these people but the government called them ‘contaminants,’ that they weren’t real and that they didn’t have anything to do with the disease. Well, we isolated a new family of viruses that were called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus. So these viruses were murine leukemia viruses, mouse viruses.

www.collective-evolution.com...

In 2011, Dr. Mikovits discovered "that at least 30% of our vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses." Her trouble with the Deep State began when another researcher included this information in a paper that was published in Frontiers in Microbiology. Soon afterwards, her career was completely destroyed, all because she became a science whistleblower, who refused to denounce her research and data.

In 2011, she made the discovery that destroyed her career. She found that at least 30% of our vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses. Not only is this contamination associated with autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, it is also associated with Parkinson’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, and Alzheimer’s.

www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...

So in 2011, another AIDS researcher in a journal called Frontiers in Microbiology wrote a paper that really cost me a lot; I didn’t know that he was going to write this paper, but it basically said the most likely way that these murine leukemia virus-related viruses, these types of viruses, entered humans, was through vaccines.

I was fired, jailed, without cause, without hearing, without any civil rights at all, just drug out of my house in shackles one day, on November 18th, 2011, I refused to denounce the data, I refused to say it was a mistake, we have the data, I showed the data, I showed all of the data, and I just refused, they basically said tell everybody you made it all up, and you can go home. And if you don’t, we’ll destroy you. And they did.

“When they destroyed all of our work, and discredited everything I or Frank Ruscetti had ever published, and arranged for the publication of my mug shot in Science, the NIH very deliberately sent the message to researchers everywhere about what would happen to any honest scientist who dared ask those important questions.”

www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...

Dr. Mikovits was also given a 4 year gag order. What really makes my blood boil, is the fact that the FDA capitalized on her research by implementing "a testing protocol to detect retroviruses in the U.S. blood supply" that is managed by Big Pharma.

Ironically, the FDA has now approved a testing protocol to detect retroviruses in the U.S. blood supply which is worth millions of dollars, and based in large part on Dr. Mikovits’ research, but it is being managed by Big Pharma.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a line from an old Steppenwolf song: "Well, it don't pay to disagree with me."

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

These are truly criminal actions, breach of human right's and mafia like persecution of a scientists simply for discovering something they wanted to keep quiet.

This is also proof of a human culling taking place right now.

The ONLY way this will be brought to light is to litterally find the individual's behind this and to then administer these viruses direcly into there blood stream's and see how they like it.

Make no mistake she has uncovered a mass murder plot which make's the likes of the terrorists, drug dealers and even the crime related death's as well as accident's all combined seem minor by comparison.

The people behind this are orchestrating a global holocaust which makes' the mass murders of the past look small.

Yet instead of lauding this lady and launching a full criminal and indeed international investigation of this matter the authority's are shown to be in full collusion with the murderers behind this plot.

How many other scientists, doctor's and investigator's have they murdered to keep there new final solution on track.

This literally make's my blood boil, I am against death sentences but I am afraid that for those behind this plot it is most apt.

edit on 8-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here's a link to a Guardian story 2010, it's pretty clear the use of mice is at the back of all this. Dr Mikovits had exposed the whole thing then...the story is before the heavies moved in on her.

www.theguardian.com...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The ONLY way this will be brough to light is to litterally find the individual's behind this and to then administer these viruses direcly into there blood stream's and see how they like it.

I certainly agree their names need to be made public. Preferably underneath their mugshots. If not that, publicly distributed Wanted Posters.

+18 more 
link   
Considering that the government has not tested vaccines and rather defers any oversight to the actual pharmaceutical companies, which didn't do any quality control either, ever. It is a big deal.

Anti vaxers are not all loons. The way we are forced to take them is criminal since they are in fact not all good for you, don't all need to be given to everybody, and now it turns out they are very contaminated.

This doctor deserves better. We deserve better.

+8 more 
link   
They are just trying to reduce the population of the country, they make people want the poison based on their fears of catching a bug. I am not afraid of viruses but I have investigated what kind of things mess up your immune system and try to avoid those things. I also know a lot of different ways to steer our immune system to fight viruses.

Our being made susceptible to disease is way more of a conspiracy than most people can comprehend, it is coming from all over, some from food chemistries we are told to consume because they are good for us or others from medicines side effects of dampening our immune system. Some food additives added to our foods also mess us up. Some of the stuff used to extend shelf life or natural pesticides used in organics is also a problem.

I believe that there is no single group behind this, just a bunch of people who believe they know more than they do and spreading information that is not pertinent to what it is being applied to or is not considering combinations of chemistries in food or mixing of added chemistry during the cooking process. Stupidity and false beliefs rule this society.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Many endogenous retroviruses, closely related to exogenous gammaretroviruses, are present in the DNA of mammals (including humans), birds, reptiles and amphibians.

Gammaretroviruses have a wide range of implications for animals. They have been linked with several diseases including cancer, specifically leukemias and lymphomas, various neurological diseases, and some immunodeficiencies in many different species. Gammaretroviruses are similar to other retroviruses and reverse transcribe a positive single strand RNA into double stranded DNA. The double stranded DNA is highly stable and easily integrated into a host genome. A few examples of the virus are Moloney murine leukemia virus, xenotropic MuLB-related virus, feline leukemia virus, and feline sarcoma virus.

A specific gammaretrovirus called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) has been found in prostate cancer tissue. There are over 50 human cancer cell lines that have been identified with xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus or murine leukemia virus. There have also been discoveries of murine gammeretroviruses in lung cancer cell lines. While it is unclear what role these viruses have in the cancer development, it is believed that they are most prevalent during the tumor developing stage of the cancer by inhibiting tumor suppressing genes. XMRV is a recombinant virus created in a laboratory accident in the mid-1990s. Although it can infect human tissue, no known disease is associated with the infection.

Wikipedia: Gammaretrovirus.

The thing on bats is really interesting. There has been an outbreak of Japanese encephalitis and they are warning travelers about mosquitos, pigs, and... bats. Throw in birds, reptiles, and amphibians (zoonotic diseases) I am considering moving into a bio dome and never setting foot outside ever again!

Smithsonian.com: Can Virus Hunters Stop the Next Pandemic Before It Happens?

It is already present in the real world so a little "contamination" is nothing to worry about ("Hey you! Get back in your jail cell and keep quiet!") just stinks of... probably something we would rather not want to know.

Georgia Guidestones anybody?

S+F for bringing this back to focus for us!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think you can throw GREED into the mix as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: rickymouse

I think you can throw GREED into the mix as well.

Yeah, I do not know how I forgot to include greed, good catch.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I remember her story from a ways back.
I got the flu shot 2 times, both times I caught the flu.
Second time I ended up disabled with an undifferentiated mass in my spinal cord.
My dad always got the flu shot and seemed to catch every bug that went around.
Otherwise he was very active and healthy.
Never smoked yet died of lung cancer.
I can't help but wonder and the chance that is was something nasty in a vaccine can't be discounted.
It's a very uncomfortable thing to consider.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

From wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Mikovits has garnered criticism from some scientists for stating that XMRV is a communicable infection which is "clearly circulating through the population as is our fear and your fear". Virologist Vincent Racaniello responded to that, saying that it "is just inciting fear."[12][18] Mikovits showed slides at a conference which linked XMRV to Parkinson's disease, autism and multiple sclerosis. However, there is no published evidence that XMRV is associated with these diseases.[19][20][21][22] Mikovits was arrested on November 18, 2011, based on allegations by the WPI that she had removed notebooks and other proprietary information from WPI. She was held temporarily pursuant to that case.[3] Subsequently, criminal charges brought against Mikovits by Washoe County, NV were dismissed by the District Attorney and Assistant District Attorney in Reno, NV.[23][24][25][26]

HA! She's a fear mongerer!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

My wife and I have this perpetual debate about whether or not to get the flu vaccine. I trust no medical professionals. I really don't know what to do but I suspect I could better survive the flu than I could cancer.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I remember her story from a ways back.
I got the flu shot 2 times, both times I caught the flu.
Second time I ended up disabled with an undifferentiated mass in my spinal cord.
My dad always got the flu shot and seemed to catch every bug that went around.
Otherwise he was very active and healthy.
Never smoked yet died of lung cancer.
I can't help but wonder and the chance that is was something nasty in a vaccine can't be discounted.
It's a very uncomfortable thing to consider.

You probably didn't get the flu. It was most likely a cytokine storm, your immune system threw a #fit. I had two flu shots and got really sick, same symptoms as the flu. A few doctors have told me not to get a flu shot, that I have natural immunity and my body overreacts to the vaccine. From regular people I get that "oh, are you allergic to eggs" Most people don't have a clue about what injecting a dead virus and adjuvant into your body can trigger.

Most of the symptoms of the flu are actually caused by our immune system's response to the virus. A virus does not give hardly any symptoms if we do not fight it, you just get a little sore and lose energy slowly till you eventually die in your sleep.

Doctors do know about cytokine storms, most nurses are just trained to try to push vaccines.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

Looks to be she got lucky as it seems they do not jail these types.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Did this researcher have an appropriate control group?

I'm assuming I can't find her paper in a peer journal anymore. Does anyone have a legit source for it?

How prevalent are these viruses in the general population?

With the way the immune system works, I would expect a non vaccinated child to have a higher tolerance to common communicable viruses anyway, as they have to build antibodies for a multitude of illnesses that vaccinated children never worry about.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Been called a lunatic for years claiming they were infecting us deliberately through vaccinations.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My kids got their baby essential vaxx. Not anything after that really that i can recall. None of us ever get flu shots, and myself and my son never get flu. I last had it as a young kid, and our 12yo son has never had it.My husband occasionally gets a mild flu during some winters but it's no big deal.We figure it's probably safer to get the flu instead of chancing the shots and so far it's paid off.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Been called a lunatic for years claiming they were infecting us deliberately through vaccinations.

Yes... Assuming a grand conspiracy like that is real, is a stretch. You'd have to believe the government or related organizations are competent enough to pull that off... They can barely keep their budget together, let alone accomplish something like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Could it have something to do with the mysterious virus that has been showing up?

The mysterious polio-like virus that is affecting several Washington families is now spreading, according to the most recent data from the CDC.

Source

One related study on polio and retroviruses- see here

Oh, and because I am sharing and asking the question does not mean I'm an "anti-vaxer". Far from it though there's a mystery affecting many families.

edit on 8-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join