It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graysen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
New member: Graysen

longtime lurker, with primary interest in conspiracy theory, fragile earth, and survival fora.

I read politics and cultural/social issue threads, but refrain from commenting because its all like listening to a bagpipe concert. You have to be in the right mood for it. Additionally, I look at politico-cultural movements as sort of like glaciations of successive ice ages: change is painfully slow; and it's all so hugely larger than I am that I really cannot have any impact on it, I just have to deal with its impact on my own life.

Conspiracy goes further toward explaining the people who control our society (who have controlled all societies, for that matter. A lot of the elites' conspiratorial actions are not about assassinations (usually), but are more focused on control of markets. In an open society, they cannot control your behavior, so they must settle for controlling your thoughts.

I'm also interested in the collapse of complex societies. This is due to the fact hat I am a member of such a society. Every civilization prior to ours has gone extinct, although the individuals and populations involved often survive such collapses.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, I lurked sporatically for years before joining.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen
Welcome Graysen.. nice name.

Enjoy your time here !

edit on 7-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

join