It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Lawrence Fishburne to star in and Produce Sony Pictures drama "Rendlesham."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Flying of into the trees.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Zondo working with Penniston??? Not this week.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Zondo working with Penniston??? Not this week.

Are you sure about that BBS?

Well, not exactly this week as u posture but.

Direct quote from an Elizondo led presentation to "Italian Government Officials" last week.

"Early 1980s: U.S. service members assigned in England, over a period of three days, encounter what cannot be described as anything else than extraordinary. The events that occurred those three days make the movie β€œClose Encounters of the 3rd Kind,” look amateur. Several of those individuals that were involved in that incident, I had the privilege of debriefing myself. Furthermore, information involving this incident, within the next four months, will be forthcoming. Further giving the world a better appreciation of what occurred those three nights. The capabilities that were stored at that facility, were highly sophisticated and may have even lead to UAP interest"

Pay special attention to the 3rd sentence in that direct Elizondo quote said last weekend in Italy

www.ufojoe.net...

edit on 5-11-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Update

edit on 5-11-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes. TTSA does not include Jim Penniston. John Burroughs yes. I have no idea if that will change.
edit on 5-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for setting me straight.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I'm gettin' tired of all the muthafookin' aliens in this motorfinger forest!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Remember him as Clean in Apocalypse Now?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

How about Jimmy Jump, in King Of New York.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
my friendly dudes and dudettes..... Lawrence fishburn is not Samuel L Jackson. I am rolling on the floor busting a gut because the stereotypes of all black people look alike is glaring in my face so dang hard, I can’t even see through the tears. Lawrence fishburn was not in snakes on a plane..... jeez
I

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Rather a late subject to make a movie on. Figured by now cash cows would have rehashed it over and over again in Hollywood. Despite that it hopefully it goes through being produced. Goes without saying Fishburne is a good pick.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Ya. It's likely the subject (UFO) in this case is arbitrary. It may have polled well with Amazon or Netflix and Fishburn gets a percentage and a executive credit.

I just thought it interesting that a certain Academy made headlines over the last weekend by presenting to an alleged "Italian Government Officials". Their front man Luis Elizondo said they have " new information". ( i know . I know. Just the messenger here).

Link in my post just above

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Interesting, wonder how far the info will be presented if even. After all what's the quote in the effect of "If you've seen it in Hollywood it's already possibly".

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: agentblue

The poster was making a funny, it went over your head..lol, check out Samuels shirt in the pic

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: agentblue

The poster was making a funny, it went over your head..lol, check out Samuels shirt in the pic

awkward...
LF is one if those actors that has a really commanding, legit screen presence. Can't recall any character he's played that I haven't liked.
It will be interesting seeing the Rendlesham story played out onscreen though, it's one of those events that has such a extensive narrative/folklore built up around it that it's hard to follow what the various witnesses supposedly observed , let alone what it actually was.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This will not help the serious research that goes on into the incident, a t.v. company turning it into a fairytale event, I'm sure the powers that be will be very pleased.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Literally cannot wait. As I mentioned in another thread this morning, I feel an unusually strong connection with the Rendlesham affair, for reasons I can't quite express. Fascinating case, definitely one to cut your teeth on if you're new to UFOlogy, as it has every key aspect which has become frequently known in other typical cases, including government cover up by MIBs, a strange propensity for disinformation in the aftermath, and manipulation of some of the experiencers by both UFO investigators & media companies making documentaries. Some experiencers appear to have started spinning yarns which are less than 100% truthful, and despite the fact that it seems a stupid & unrealistic response to having experienced something genuine to then conflate the details in pursuit of money/fame, it could well be just another layer of the disinformational cover up.

<< 1   >>

join