It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Duck Walk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yesterday I'm driving along and as I come out of a cell phone dead-zone I see I have a voice mail. I call my voice mail (yes, hands free) and the message is from one of my colleagues from work...

"Hey man, sorry I missed your call...well, I didn't actually miss it; I saw you were calling, but I was busy doing the "duck walk" and couldn't really answer. Call me when you get a minute."

WTH???? But right about then I rolled into another dead-zone for a bout 20 miles.

When I got back into some coverage I just had to call him. "What the hell is the 'duck walk'????", I asked.

He says..."Well...you know...uhhh...I tried the 'knock-knock' trick, but that didn't work so I had to resort to the duck walk."

"What on Gawd's green earth are you talking about, dude???? What's the 'knock-knock' trick, and what the heck is the 'duck walk'!!?????", I asked.

He says..."You know...when you're playin' Lincoln Logs, man! LOL...don't you get it??"

I told him I was going to drop a log on his head if he didn't explain what he was talking about, and prove he hadn't lost his mind!

He says..."Look, dude, I was takin' a dump when you called, okay...but there wasn't any TP, so I tried knocking on the stall next door and asking for some, you know, the 'knock-knock' trick, but there was no one there, so I had to do the 'duck-walk', you know...when you walk like a duck with your britches down around your ankles over to the next stall to get some TP!"

OOOOoooohhhh, NOW I get it.

I guess I never knew there was a name for it! LOL!!

ETA - I usually take inventory of supplies like a quartermaster before going on a 'mission from Gawd'
edit on 11/4/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Next time you are around him, you need to quack at him

Or go as far to say, in your best Samuel L Jackson voice, . Quack quack, MFer...Quack Quack

On a side note, the duck walk is way better then the elephant walk...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

On a side note, the duck walk is way better then the elephant walk...

WTH is the elephant walk?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The duck walk is what I do on a leg day workout and after I do hamstring curls...it's brutal!

top topics

join