It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump spewing more lies in an effort to drum up support

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He sure did bend a lot of people to his will to get a new NAFTA deal for such a weak person.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
This is so perfect!

“Trump’s a stupid man’s idea of a smart person, a poor man’s idea of a rich person & a weak man’s idea of a strong man.” -Fran Lebowitz

She also said in an interview in 2016

There's no doubt in my mind Donald Trump is not going to be president. The only job he's ever had was working for his father, which is not a real job — it's a favor. Trump is lazy and has no idea what being president entails. He didn't even have the grace to look scared when he went to the Oval Office. Obama, who is certainly one of the smarter presidents I've had in my lifetime, looked scared [when he first went to the Oval Office] because no one knows what they're in for until they get there. Every single person on the planet has their life [in the president's] hands, and it would bother every single person who is intelligent or human.But the president will be Mike Pence, whose policies are despicable, and it'll be Giuliani and it'll be Paul Ryan, who is a psychotic nut.

www.papermag.com...

So what does she know ?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

And what about the illegals caught in the USA, how have they supported the immediate deportation of such?

You know, since Obama almost decreased by half the amount of deportations.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
He already has VASTLY MORE support than every democrat combined.

He can lie all he wants. He can tell the truth all he wants.

NOTHING is going to make ANYONE suddenly vote for the pathetically insane policies of the democrats. Six more years at the very least. And every leftist knows it too. The louder the autistic screeching gets, the closer they are to meltdown

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.
This is Mud Pit material.....to be removed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join