It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness — and tarps, tortillas and medicine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness — and tarps, tortillas and medicine

Who is financing the caravan? There is no sign here of George Soros or the Russians. Instead, the responsibility of feeding, clothing and sheltering several thousand migrants has been embraced by the small Mexican towns along the route, with residents jumping into charity mode as if they are responding to a natural disaster. It was hard to walk a block in this town without seeing crates of free bottled water, tables packed with ham and cheese tortas or relief stations filled with medical supplies donated by the community to help the people on this grueling march.

The Washington post had forget to show more of the images how the majority of all those migrants are male? they seem to tried to cover up some up of the images. And of course liberals support the caravan.

Trump will never understand it, but there is a price to alienating the rest of the world.

Mainstream News Media outlets will always defend these so called migrant caravans whatever its in Europe or America even go as far to call its reader and audience crazy if they dare to question the narrative on whose funding the caravans because lets be honest. The caravans are indeed funded.

But you will never hear that on the washingtonpost or CNN.
edit on 1-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

In the area of hospitality and empathy, many Mexican people are kinder than your average American.

Last year I was touring the countryside, and our bus broke down. Several women in this little jungle town brought us food from their homes, while we waited for repairs to be made.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

These towns have to in most cases the migrants outnumber the residents in the town. Its best to set up an area for them than have them come into there town. Its done for self preservation and i dont blame them one bit. Set up camps offer as much food as you can and get them to move on. Much better then them stealing your stuff trying to feed themselves.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
That´s true. In more underdeveloped or poorer countries, people help out each other more often. The sense of community is still strong there because it´s part of survival.

Only we first worlders can allow ourselfs to be a stranger to our neighbors and have enough time to come up with nonsense like we see it currently.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Only we first worlders can allow ourselfs to be a stranger to our neighbors and have enough time to come up with nonsense like we see it currently.

But how would you feel when that stranger and strangers replace u and your town with their own kind?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I live in a country that is flooded with passportless imigrants, how do you think I feel?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
That´s true. In more underdeveloped or poorer countries, people help out each other more often. The sense of community is still strong there because it´s part of survival.

Love my neighbors. Would protect them or their property at a moment's notice.

I don't know all of them, but if I can help, I try.

We cooked breakfast outside for the neighborhood, during power outages from hurricane Florence. Fed some of the neighborhood kids, and a couple of the adults.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
From personal experience I know that Hispanics are some of the most xenophobic people there are. Just from talking to people I know. I found out that many Mexicans hate Salvadorans, many Salvadorans hate Mexicans. When you throw Guatemalans into the mix there’s plenty of hate to go round.

That’s why I have a problem with the narrative that Mexican citizens are spending their own money to aid the caravans.

As listed in the OP there’s crates of water, plenty of food and medical supplies to go around. Who’s coming up with the cash for all of that ?

Keep in mind the average wage in Mexico is around $4.50 per day .

There can hardly be a doubt that someone is financing the caravans .

Who?

The obvious answer is Soros and his herd of apron wrenching liberals.

But I heard another theory that’s been floated around on the news . I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory. But it does seem somewhat plausible .

If the drug cartels were the ones doing the funding. They could lead the caravans to certain parts of the border in order to force the US to concentrate it efforts in those particular areas.

The results will be the opening up of other areas of the border to smuggling.

So who is it, the dummies or the dopers ?
edit on 1-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

That the caravan is funded is entirely your opinion, not a fact. Can you provide proof for that?
How are they covering up images? Have you been there?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I live in a country that is flooded with passportless imigrants, how do you think I feel?

In fact, I would like to know and why.
Because I do not feel "flooded". Yes, there are people with darker skin on the streets. But I do not feel afraid, and there is not need to feel so, as shown by relevant statistics.

My children are in classes with children from immigrants.

My life does not circle around the fact that there are a million new people in Germany, because 99.99% of them are just normal people like you and me, but were in a very much worse situation.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I really don´t know why people think I hate my neigbhors because I acknowledged that this is indeed a problem.

Love my neighbors, no problem with any of them. Quite the contrary.

link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Over 1000 police interventions in two years.

My region is.... you have a private message.
edit on 1-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I love how SOROS is the Goldstein today. How about some other supervillain? How about Musk, or Zuckerberg?

Because Soros is a completely normal capitalist. Nothing else.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Because I do not feel "flooded". Yes, there are people with darker skin on the streets. But I do not feel afraid, and there is not need to feel so, as shown by relevant statistics.

My life does not circle around the fact that there are a million new people in Germany, because 99.99% of them are just normal people like you and me, but were in a very much worse situation.

I´m not afraid, there´s way too much interpretation going on on this page.

- I love my neighbors I just recognized that becoming strangers as neigbors is something that happens more often in first world countries.

- I wrote you a U2U with a link in it.
- Read my other posts from the past three years regarding this issue. I´ve written enough about this topic to make clear why I am against the flooding of financial driven imigrants.

I´m not against refugees seeking shelter until war is over. Why is it that as soon as someone speaks out against this is almost imediatly labeled afraid, fearful or neonazi/racism

ManFromEurope, you are part of the problem. Your bias is obvious.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

For at least 10 years I argued against SOROS being the boogyman. I thought it was ridiculous and told people the same. But my mine changed in 2015. I have come to recognize him for the threat to conservative views that he is.

Most normal capitalist don’t donate billions of dollars to liberal causes. Especially when they’re in other countries .

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Hes far beyond a normal capitalist. He almost destroyed the British economy as he was betting against a central bank’s ability to hold the line on its currency. He cost the British government 3.3 billion pounds. He didn't care the effect it would have on the British economy or the fact it took them years to recover. Soros walked away with 1.2 billion in one day of trading.

Luckily a repeat of this is unlikely because safeguards have been put in place by most central banks to prevent it. By the way he was also involved in the crash of the lira.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In the area of hospitality and empathy, many Mexican people are kinder than your average American.

Last year I was touring the countryside, and our bus broke down. Several women in this little jungle town brought us food from their homes, while we waited for repairs to be made.

Were you in the country legally?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

I love how SOROS is the Goldstein today. How about some other supervillain? How about Musk, or Zuckerberg?

Because Soros is a completely normal capitalist. Nothing else.

soros the completely normal capitalist is a jew who escaped the nazis by selling out other jews and steal their belongings...

soros the completely normal capitalist who outspokenly blamed the US and the UK for anti Semitism in Europe, then immigrated to the same US...

soros the completely normal capitalist who single handedly managed to destroy the economy of England and Italy...

soros the completely normal capitalist who altough was born in Hungary, is the biggest hater of Hungary now only because Hungary stood up to him. Cant have that can he...

soros the completely normal capitalist who is financing the muslim invasion of europe and most likely the caravans towards the US. The similarities are uncanny...

Yeah a normal capitalist... You are a german liberal I didnt expect anything else from you, still you have surprised me with your limitless naivity and how you manage to deny reality daily...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

And the other .01%?
Are they violent criminals? Rapists? Murderers?
That's 10,000 people, even with your 99.99% guess. What if it's 99.9? A hundred thousand new criminals in short order sounds like something to be concerned about.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You think immigrants are going to replace you ????
How?

I don't care what "kind", as you put it , live in my city as long as they are good people.

And I will believe that a person is good until the individual gives me a reason not to.

But I defiantly wont judge the many by the actions of the few.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join