It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President n first lady gets much Love and Thanks in Pittsburg Watch this Awesomness!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry
a reply to: ShadowLink

Thanks for the personal attack that does nothing to advance any argument. Typical. Can't argue facts, attack the person.

Take your own advice, you're attacking Trump and his supporters as white power chumps instead of debating and acknowledging facts when presented with them.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

You should hear what the folks in PA are saying, and not listen to the MSM. He is reveiled here right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

Since you hear it, why don´t you tell us?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Non-biased reports are welcome

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah. Trump the nationalist. He just did not include "white." We all hear the dog whistle.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yeah. Trump the nationalist. He just did not include "white." We all hear the dog whistle.

You're coming out the gate pretty hard, friendly advice, you might want to space it out a bit.

Don't need to burn yourself out in the first few days.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Okay. So a small group of Trump supporters went to the hospital to meet him. Cool but not cool to use a tragedy to meet POTUS.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You should hear what the folks in PA are saying, and not listen to the MSM. He is reveiled here right now.

Ummmmm maybe in Philly and Pittsburgh, but for those of us who live out in the country in PA we are getting along just fine regardless of political/religious differences and we are also mature enough that if we don't like our elected officials we wait for the next election to vote them out versus telling lies and promoting overthrowing our election process because we are upset.....

You might represent your own opinion, but don't speak for me. Unlike you I actually live in the state!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The fact that you equate Trump having SS to Hitler having SS therefore he's a Nazi tells me that there is no argument to advance.

To me you're clearly the same as several other posters on this site who just type diarrhea onto the screen and no amount of debate or facts will ever change your view so what's the point?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They work there. They didn´t come to the hospital because Trump was going to visit for god sake, they work there and Trump thanked them for doing a great job helping the victims.

Get real.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Is it common on your world to infer meaning to people's statements that are taken out of context?

So what did Trump do to make him hate anything but white folks?

Somewhere inbetween lowering the employment rates for AA and MA to historical lows?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
It´s always a red flag for me when someone registers on a conspiracy board and only posts political stuff.

It has a certain taste to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s always a red flag for me when someone registers on a conspiracy board and only posts political stuff.

It has a certain taste to it.

Meh, it's a political forum as much as anything.

However, first day out of the gate spouting NAZI/White Nationalist dogwhistle NPC crap in an aggressive manner is the real turn off.

Like I said, space it out a bit instead of going for the gold medal right out of the gate.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You´re right of course. That´s why I registered on a knitting forum to only discuss machine learning. They have a computer help forum.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Im in PA. I'd say it's about 50/50 pro/anti-Trump. Keep in mind there's probably more pro Trump then are leading on.

Care to guess as to why many don't like to talk about their support for POTUS, Klondike?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TheJesuit

Okay. So a small group of Trump supporters went to the hospital to meet him. Cool but not cool to use a tragedy to meet POTUS.

They work there. In the middle of a major trauma event, doing their part as a team dealing with multiple gunshot victims, why shouldn't they have a moment to escape the situation and feel good inside? If that comes in the form of President walking past then so be it. He took the time to return and say hello. They would have gone back to their job feeling great, perhaps excelling in the care they gave. There are moments in time that are human moments and politics should not factor into it.
edit on 31-10-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join