It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to this! 32yr old Swedish "Femenist" trying to figure life out - totally outrageous!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I don’t work on a scale of 10, just a triangle -
Pretty
Smart
Mentally stable.

Pick any 2 of the above.

That mentally stable one will get ya every time 😤😑
God only knows how many times I’ve been burned by that caveat.😤😤

Ditto

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Raggedyman

My scale goes to 11.

I was working on percentages %

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Why would anyone want to listen to this, or do this interview? If you want to sit in on someone's therapy session, first consider the implication. 2nd,get a degree before offering up your advice.

I'm confused here. Are you saying that I should get a degree first? I never offered advice, I just got a kick out of the way she thinks and what she said. It's like a guilty pleasure of being a fly on the wall in a therapy session.

He does say that he isn't a therapist, he kind of does the same thing as Howard Stern but on the Internet and in a different category of "entertainment/self-help"

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

The interview is 90 mins but it is well worth the listen just to hear how this girl thinks, how she hides things, how she minimizes, manipulates, etc. 

Really? Silly me... I don't see how it's "well worth it" to me in any way, shape or form. How exactly is it "well worth it"? How exactly will it benefit me? What exactly am I supposed to gain by talking trash about someone behind their back with no opportunity to explain or defend themselves? (Its so much easier to judge and condemn others when they aren't around, eh?)

Does she have some power over me that I don't know about? Should I be worried or afraid of this woman for some reason?

Or am I giving you too much credit in thinking your OP has a grander purpose than just talking trash about an easy target? A target that may or may not be real...

Is this just another vapid exercise in gossip and mocking to give your ego a little stroking? Because you must be so much wiser and nobler than her, right???

Please enlighten me. Blow my mind. Skool me. What am I missing?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

She is a hunter for a partner. But her emotional side is almost that of a psychopath. No emphathy, very low emotional responsiveness. Her view on partnership is very ... based on hard facts

Does not surprise Sweden has high divorce rates ...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join