It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to this! 32yr old Swedish "Femenist" trying to figure life out - totally outrageous!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video and I had kind of written off the guy who does this video for a few reasons, some that I thought he may have ulterior motives and may be a little manipulative, but in these call in shows he does, we get to hear from people about their lives and Stephan analyses it by asking questions. It is a good format to shine a light on what drives people, how they think and what their real motives and desires are - often getting to these answers by asking a lot of questions about past behavior, patterns, etc. I often largely agree what he see's in these people, and more importantly most of the people who call in seem to come to the same conclusion.

So I don't want to spoil the surprises in this video but I'll give you a little background on it. This 32yr old woman (is this correct age, women NEVER lie about that) from Sweden who classifies herself as a "9" (looks scale of 1-10) and just got out of a 2 yr relationship with a moslem immigrant of arab ethnicity (from ME) - who I think was just sent back b/c he was illegally in the country (but they broke up eitherway). She never had intentions of marrying b/c of the Moslem thing. She is getting her doctorate & already has a PhD (or other way around), so that is about 9+ years of higher education, all paid for by the state. Now she wants to start a family and have a few kids (where you get ~400 days maternity leave @ 80% salary) but see's time is getting short. She seems to want to be a stay at home mom (after all that schooling!!) if financially feasible (male bread winner). She has ridiculously high standards in every catagory but doesn't see any of it.

Listening to this woman gives insight into what a lot of men are dealing with on a number of levels. Now I'll say that this certainly isn't only a female issue, but it is largely a problem to this extent b/c of the way traditional values have merged with newer progressive values - which puts males more at a disadvantage when being able to choose between "lifestyles" in todays world. Not many men would have ever had the choice to "stay at home dad" to fall back on after getting an education. She want's to eat the cake, and have everyone elses pieces as well while having the other people start baking more cake (the most beautiful cakes at that).

The interview is 90 mins but it is well worth the listen just to hear how this girl thinks, how she hides things, how she minimizes, manipulates, etc.

This other interview shows another woman (I'm wondering if they are the same woman, they sound very similar & stories are close). This is a similar story to the first woman, but she is focusing on her cheating on he BF of 5 years and justifying all kinds of ridiculous behavior. These would be good to listen to on a drive to work or something. The look on his face to some of the responses though is entertaining.

You can download only the audio for the videos and play them like an MP3/AAC/OGG/FLAC if you want. This is a good site to do it - just paste the URL into the box on the site.

www.onlinevideoconverter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Do people seriously rate themselves for looks out of 10?

That is a mark of satan if ever I saw one.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I scanned thru it and all I see is Mike. Where's the blonde?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I scanned thru it and all I see is Mike. Where's the blonde?

? Didn't you hear the girl talking? I'm sorry if you thought it was a girl on the video, I did say it was a call in show. It really isn't about what she looks like (the guy, stephan say's she's pretty as she sent a pic before the phone call). It is really something you have to listen to and can't skip around because you have to hear the progression of questions/answers to get an idea of how she thinks (in both videos actually).

Where did you see Mike? Is that this guy's real name or something?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Well most of his female call in's do do this and many of the guys do as well. I think he asks to see what people think of themselves and how they compare to what they are looking for or who they are dating. Sometimes some gorgeous woman call's in and complains her BF is unmotivated or whatever and the host will ask things like: "who pays for all/most of the bills" or "are you both similarly physically attractive" and other such things. Very often the couple is a very pretty woman with a lesser attractive female and he asks why is she with him if there are so many things she hates about him and isn't physically attracted to him. Then comes the fact that he pays all he bills, car, housing, etc - thus explaining the difference in "attractiveness" rating. I don't think it is simply a vanity rating but a means to figure out equality in what attracts one to another.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Yeah I am a 10

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

My scale goes to 11.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I just need to hear the who, not pick thru and hour and ten minutes of commentary to find it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Raggedyman

My scale goes to 11.

My scale is based off the number of beers needed to make them look attractive. 11 is not good because by 12 my standards are pretty low.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

it sounds she is struggeling with life a little bit, she doesn't know really what she wants. its interesting to listening.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don’t work on a scale of 10, just a triangle -
Pretty
Smart
Mentally stable.

Pick any 2 of the above.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I just need to hear the who, not pick thru and hour and ten minutes of commentary to find it.

I couldn't care less if you listened. If you spent 1/2 the time listening to the video as you do replying, you'd understand what is going on. No listen to the video or go to another thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

it sounds she is struggeling with life a little bit, she doesn't know really what she wants. its interesting to listening.

Yeah that is an understatement. IDK how old you are but the real issue is that there seem to be A LOT of people in similar positions as she is - with an aimless life, not getting parental guidance, didn't think that sleeping around from 14-32 would be a problem later on, etc. Both videos's show common situations to women of "progressive" or feminist mindsets, though maybe corrupted versions of the original feminism, IDK.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Sounds like she's a spoiled twat.

We're all struggling with life a little bit.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Why don’t you just make 10 better looking?
This goes to 11...

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nice Spinal Tap reference/quote

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I don’t work on a scale of 10, just a triangle -
Pretty
Smart
Mentally stable.

Pick any 2 of the above.

That mentally stable one will get ya every time 😤😑
God only knows how many times I’ve been burned by that caveat.😤😤

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to listen to this, or do this interview? If you want to sit in on someone's therapy session, first consider the implication. 2nd,get a degree before offering up your advice.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Just another whiner liberal type. How long are we going to allow this madness to continue?

You know what to do....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Why would anyone want to listen to this, or do this interview? If you want to sit in on someone's therapy session, first consider the implication. 2nd,get a degree before offering up your advice.

Because they have ego problems and assume everyone is interested in their lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join