It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Assange what we think he is?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Whether an accusation is true, or not, is up to the police, courts and legal process to decide, and they will do so on the presented evidence by both the victim and the alleged offender. Not my belief.

In the Assange case I believe he should have had the courage to face his accusers if he was so certain of his innocence. The fact he did not is telling, in my opinion. If he is really innocent, then he has created a stain on his reputation by not demonstrating that fact. He will - to many people - be a "possible" rapist who got away with it. Your level of "possible" will be commensurate with your level of cynicism against people who use the legal system and myth creation to further their own ends.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good thread mate and I think everryone should view this documentary and make their own minds up about the (very pertinent) points being raised - I myself have no problem accepting that this man is a positioned and handled intelligence asset.

Could of course just be a very bizarre coincidence but also found it intriguing that he´s quoting Dr. Ewen Cameron as his own words.

Cheers.

<< 1  2   >>

join