It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Jr. and Ivanka were close to being charged with Fraud, but were saved by bribery for now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
New York state attornies had a compelling case against Don Jr. and Ivanka for Fraud. They were about to move to prosecute but then the District Attorny received a contribution from Trump attorney Marc Kasowitz. Shortly afterward, Marc told his attornies to drop the case even though they had evidence such as:

In one email, according to four people who have seen it, the Trumps discussed how to coordinate false information they had given to prospective buyers. In another, according to a person who read the emails, they worried that a reporter might be onto them. In yet another, Donald Jr. spoke reassuringly to a broker who was concerned about the false statements, saying that nobody would ever find out, because only people on the email chain or in the Trump Organization knew about the deception, according to a person who saw the email.

There was “no doubt” that the Trump children “approved, knew of, agreed to, and intentionally inflated the numbers to make more sales,” one person who saw the emails told us. “They knew it was wrong.”

LINK

Vance returned the initial $25,000 donation given to him by Kasowitz, but Kasowitz gave a larger donation of $50,000 and $32,000 later.

Now the FBI is investigating Vance and his handling of this case and others. If the FBI finds that Vance ordered this case dropped because of bribery then guess what? The Trump kids will be prosecuted.

LINK

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

More anonymous sources huh...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The prosecutors are big boys and girls so unless you think they are pro-Trump, then whatever deal they take is a fair one.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You didn't get it yet. Throwing mud on President Trump and his family didn't work last 2 years.

Present a good candidate if you want him out.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Screw politics

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes, it appears that the initial article used anonymous sources. However, If you go back 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years into the past and review news articles and you will see that anonymous sources is the norm. On topics like this people are not likely to allow their names to be printed for fear of repercussions.

It has always been like this, attacking it is a new tactic of those who would prefer to reject reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
if only these " anonymous sources " - had come forward during the presidential election ......

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Yes, it appears that the initial article used anonymous sources. However, If you go back 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years into the past and review news articles and you will see that anonymous sources is the norm. On topics like this people are not likely to allow their names to be printed for fear of repercussions.

It has always been like this, attacking it is a new tactic of those who would prefer to reject reality.

Nobody is rejecting reality, members verify the source of every thread all the time. Nothing new. Nobody attacked you neither.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So Trump hired a New York lawyer. That Lawyer had all ready made a donation to the District Attorney campaign. So per regulations the donation was returned because he had a case before him involving the lawyer. Then when the case is over he sends him a new donation. Not really seeing the problem since he was replacing the donation he was given back. And he obviously wanted to support the DAs reelection.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would anyone pay 500-thousand dollars for a condo of less than 500 square feet ? Seems stupid to me, and why would the number of units sold make a difference to whether I bought or invested ? Seems to me that isn't fraud, you are investing money in a product, said product is real and tangible so not sure where the fraud comes in. Bitcoin is outright fraud, you give hard currency, get nothing in return, except something that maybe worth X. Maybe I am missing something, but email chains are not much, fraud is a bit harder to prove so perhaps this is why no prosecutions occurred.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

yes, the same anonymous sources that are immediately trusted when its against the opposition...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

this crap confuses the hell out of me too

one could understand that a person would not want to live in a " traditional houising development " - with only 10% occupancy - as the empty homes would become dilapidated - weather damaged - squatters and looters would rom etc etc etc

but in a condo tower - the door man keepps out " non residents " its my opinion - the less people the better - shared spaces`would have less trafffic - so stay pristine longer etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am not so sure that this event is any more than a white collar business practice. The Trumps had returned most of the deposit and there was an agreement and the people settled and withdrew their fraud charges. The first link explains that at the end, if you read the whole article.

These big businesses do this kind of stuff sometimes. I doubt if the E-mails they talk about is real either, that part sounds fake, how would anyone get access to their e-mails and is there interpretation of what they said based on their beliefs and interpretation of the words. I would have to read the e-mails myself, when two people are discussing things, sometimes they leave out half of the information if they are used to talking to each other. I talk to my brother and wife and a quarter way through my talk, they give me the answer. It goes the same way the other way, we know how each other thinks. People would not be able to understand our discussions, unnecessary garbage gets left out and that may what have been happening in these e-mails. Private e-mails at that.

I have my doubts if this thread OP info is actually correct, or if they actually broke any laws if it is. The government cannot charge someone if they have not broken a specific law or if they cannot prove a law was broken. If anything, this would have been lawsuit material, not charges for a crime.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think when it all comes out Ivanka will be one of the main targets of an investigation into Trumps businesses. She seems to have personally worked on projects helping launder money, and then claims she was never a part of those projects even after posting pictures of herself on social media while working on those projects.

Not to mention the project she was a part of that helped the Iranian Revolutionary Guard launder money not even 5 years before Trump became president. This is one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the United States. And it will eventually all come out.

Time is the enemy of this administration.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I think when it all comes out Ivanka will be one of the main targets of an investigation into Trumps businesses. She seems to have personally worked on projects helping launder money, and then claims she was never a part of those projects even after posting pictures of herself on social media while working on those projects.

Not to mention the project she was a part of that helped the Iranian Revolutionary Guard launder money not even 5 years before Trump became president. This is one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the United States. And it will eventually all come out.

Time is the enemy of this administration.

Comedy gold right here, thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not at all, this is according to 4 people who had seen the emails!
How much PROOOOOF do you need?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

yes, the same anonymous sources that are immediately trusted when its against the opposition...

that's true. And as you said, it's on BOTH sides, so it's a net zero.
we can all go home now, nothing to see here.....ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And the right will continue to send bombs.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Video 9r it didn't friggin happen.....go Euro.....buy Gold

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

You need to understand real estate and valuation and how that effects future sales and the ability to borrow money based on those. If the sellers (Trumps) are falsely lifting the values of the properties, that would be fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join