It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Remember, he is innocent until proven guilty.

This message is brought to you by the Committee to vote democrat now because a right-wing nut job sent some fake bombs.

Amen.

link   
a reply to: szino9

He was stupid. Not capable of the task he set forth to do. Not capable of producing the life taking bombs he set out to kill people with.

link   
any theories on how some one as obviously nuttier then squrile poo found soros address? or the others its not like those are usually common knowledge

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No they don´t. I´ve read almost the whole thread and others. Quote anyone saying that. This is just you making a drama again. Don´t get me wrong I despise this act.

What most here say is, that they we´re never intended to go off / could not. I noticed how you already tried to bring the ingredient argument several times but failed.

It´s evident you are way to biased. It´s evident in your behavior, posts and if you get triggered by smth, you start a 10-post-in-a-row postingspree in allcaps either insulting others or screaming "I´m insulted".

Your agenda is pretty clear and this pattern repeats and reflects in almost everyone of your engagements with anyone not in your club of extraordinary people.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Really? Seems pretty straight up obvious to me. Right wind nut job.

Maybe he can share a cell with left wing nut job James Hodgkinson.

Together they can start a cable news network.

ETA: just remembered that one didn't make it to a cell. So much for the new channel.

Isn't Hodgkinson dead?

No, just not reactivated yet.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Now perhaps we can get over our partisanship and come together as Americans and work toward a common goal!!

Don't count on it. This is already being thoroughly exploited.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Really? Seems pretty straight up obvious to me. Right wind nut job.

Maybe he can share a cell with left wing nut job James Hodgkinson.

Together they can start a cable news network.

ETA: just remembered that one didn't make it to a cell. So much for the new channel.

Well clearly James Hodgkinson was a patsy for that Republican shooting false flag. Can't have patsies surviving to give statements. Amirite?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

oh really...trying to make this new guy a victim of the feds are you?

Or otherwise whats your point?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

Probation is a usual sentence for misdemeanors.

Not always.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This message is brought to you by the Committee to vote democrat now because a right-wing nut job sent some fake bombs.

Amen.

Every time my Paw says' blessins' we eat afterwords.

You made me want to eat.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mr. Sayoc is now the MAGAbomber. Seems appropriate...in a country with parody politics and a reality show president.
edit on 26-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thata not true neo. In 2011 they changed it so individual petitions after a 5 year grace period are considered. Try googling again.

A2D

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

For all we know, they pumped him up with so much acid poor guy thinks he's a glass of orange juice.

I just hope the guys who arrested him don't let him tip over, he'd psychologically lose all his innards.
edit on 26-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Hmmm. Good work Ante.

I think you're missing the big picture though.

The big take away is if he couldn't legally vote, the only way he could is if the Dems pulled some strings for him.

They got that list of dead people he could fill in for.

They let him vote, and set him up to be a patsy...

This world is sick.

Probably what happened is after the CIA MKULTRA'd his ass, they pulled some strings so that he could vote Republican so that when Trump uncovered massive voter fraud in Florida, he Dims could point to this patsy and say that the real voter fraud was coming from Republicans.

But then they got desperate because Trump is winning so they activated him for this false flag instead.

You deserve some type of conspiracy award for that one. If you were a Q researcher you’d be a god amongst men.

link   
2 more "mails" discovered.

Kamala Harris and Tom Steyer

💥😯💥

link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Don't have to.

'Registered Republican' in 2016

Felony conviction in 2013.

5 years is 2018.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Amen.

Is that a sister org of the Committee to Vote Republican Because a Violent Mob of Two Women Stopped Jeff Flake at an Elevator and Assaulted Him with Words (CVRBVMTWSJFEAHW)?

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: neo96

Anyone believes this I got some swamp land to sell you.

It's just too ridiculous.

And I thought they overdid things by sending the fake bombs out to so many anti-Trumpers. Next I guess we'll find Trump posters on this guy's wall and Trump bobbleheads on every shelf.

Kinda went over the top didn't they, incredible that anyone is really buying this.

link   
a reply to: face23785

Give me a break. It was set in stone on this site from the beginning. No matter how this turned out it was always going to be either a dem responsible or someone was set up by a dem.
Or some other excuse would have been given. Anyone but a good upstanding conservative trump supporter innocent as a lamb because they would never....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I hope they keep on close eye on him while in custody, they need to be very careful about what they give him. Bare essentials only.

We need more information, I'd hate to hear that he somehow took a toothbrush, socks, soap and a empty water bottle and was able to fashion a car. Which he then drove into a pole at a high rate of speed, only to lay injured and decide to shoot himself in the back of the head 3 or 4 times.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join