It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Dilemma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Lately my dreams have been rather detailed. I recently had one about 2 months ago where I was on a qantas 747, flying out of london heathrow. As I was looking for my seat, I saw my sister and neice sat down, but I wasn't me. I was a third person in this dream. I was upgraded to business class, and was looking out of the window, to the right, and noticed the logo of the airline on the engines, which is how I know in this dream that it was Qantas.

After takeoff, I was looking out over London, and it was getting dark, but we banked to the left, and I could see battersea power station and the london eye in the distance. After that happened, the aircraft dropped, and I knew that we were going to crash. I was anticipating the impact, and when it happened, i could feel myself being thrown about upside down, and opened my eyes to look for where the exit was when for when we stopped moving. I closed my eyes again, and then felt extreme heat from my right, and could see the brightness of the flames through my eyelids (as you do when looking at the sun with eyes closed). The movement stopped, so I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't, the heat had melted them closed, I then felt more intense heat and I then lost conciousness.

After the dream I was a bit disturbed by it, and had forgotten about it all. Until today when my sister told me that she had got a bonus come through, so had booked a trip to australia with my neice (her daughter), with Qantas, on an evening flight, departing from London Heathrow.

Now, my dilemma is, should I tell her about my dream and scare the crap out of her, or, ignore it as "it's just a very detailed silly dream" (which if it is a premonition, and the plane does crash, then I will hate myself for the rest of my life).

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do in this situation. I had this dream just after christmas, and no, I hadn't watched final destination the night before!

Cheers,

Joe

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think you will be on board that business class jet to come and see your friend face to face. You have to see him, because he is holding amazing future for you.

Don't worry, that plane will not crash.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nice suspenseful story.

QANTAS remains the only international airline to have withstood all storms, turbulence, mechanical failures, birdstrikes, near misses, attempted hijackings, bad landings, premonitions and dreams always ... and never had a fatal crash.

Your rellies will be OK, you have my personal guarantee.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you don't tell your sister your dream, and something does happen... you will never get over it. I was probably just a dream... follow your heart about what to do.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have to agree with jen on this one. I would tell her!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's a tough one, but i think i would tell them and let them think if they want to rearrange their travel plans. It is just a dream. It most probably has no direct correlation to reality. If you tell them you will probably laugh about it later.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey man, play it safe, tell your sister, she can always get a refund, and if they wont give her one and the next day you find out the plane crashed, im sure your sister missing a few hundred quid (sorry im not english but my family is, just trying to go off what ive heard them say) is nothing compared to her life. So think about it, take the chance and maybe not have a sister, or maybe lose some money.

Schmidt1989

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would tell her on a morning before you eat your breakfast...My grandmother always said such things should be discussed prior to breakfast so they do not come true.

Hey dont blame me. That old woman knew many things.....

Seriously.

Old Spanish superstition.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well jabejaha, did you tell your sis.. Also what happened. We have been eagerly waiting for some news.

Roper

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey, sorry I didn't keep you all updated sooner, first time in a while i've been back on ATS. I did tell my sister in the end. She was a little unnerved, said that even if something was going to happen, then there's nothign she can do about it. So she was going to attempt to enjoy her holiday anyway. The best attitude I think. Apparently she forgot about it on the way back though, but remembered when they hit a bit of turbulence on approach to heathrow (it was rather winder apparently).

new topics

top topics

join