It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What books or other readings on ascension do you recommend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
On a whim recently, I started reading The Complete Ascension Manual (published in the early 1990s) by Joshua David Stone. It poses many astonishing possibilities that can be used in developing one's own personal philosophy and spiritual growth. Are there any similar books that you recommend? Here is that publisher's website, which provides further background information:

www.lighttechnology.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

Dante

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago".

Just watch through the Stargate franchise. That'll tell you all you need to know.

It's all about "Releasing your burden".

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Don't laugh, but I've been going through Archive.org and finding some really old old interesting books.

I happened across an old cookbook, How to cook.
There is more than just recipes in there. I like reading about old long lost techniques, like how they made scrambled eggs using silver (I'm guessing to prevent food poisoning?)
There are even little tips on the common cold and such.
I think so much valuable old timey advice (especially survival) has been lost in the last two generations.

archive.org.../n0/mode/2up

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson may interest you

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There's a new ground breaking book on the subject.....let me look here

Let me see Ahh yes here it is

It's Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth !!! Finally a source with answer to everything we could encounter here.

It demands that if someone steals something from you....it says do not

Do not try to get it back.......forget and go on,.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would recommend: Jonathan Livingston Seagull, or an anti-apartheid play titled Woza Albert.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...!

edit on 18-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

what is this?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You do not need a book to tell you who you are, what you were, how or does transfermation perspire. They are fun, mysterious, questionable, scientific, real or fictional stories.

You are the guidance to your beliefs, not one person is the same, we are all snowflakes, no snowflake is alike down to crossed Is & dotted Ts.

I believe sitting out in nature, walking it, playing with sticks, watching animals, insects etc. will help anyone have a better understanding of life of this planets life forms & oneself.

Remember, buildings & technology are mans creation, so if you want to get out of that perspective of go to space & just live in the moment we have been given on earth to cherish this unlimited supply of food & water planet, get out to where we came from to where other life forms do not care about your money or torturing life forms for their own benifit.

In the end, your the only one that knows your thoughts, feelings & beliefs. Find them & you will find yourself.

Do not go crazy looking for them though, we all know what the rabbit hole of social media, media entertainment, technology etc. does to ones mind, very confusing haha

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Everything from Stanislaw Lem. Solaris, for example. Or 'The Futurological Congress'.
edit on 18-10-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the kybalion

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ummm..."Up the creek without a ladder"...

That's my fave...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"Channeling Your Higher Self" by Henry Reed, Ph.d.

Sal

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Along similar topics there's a good book you may want to check out. I don't think it's in print any longer, I found my copy at a used book store. It's a basic primer on developing a more spiritual understanding. It covers much ground in a short, simple book.

How To Do All Things: Your Use Of Divine Power By Mark Age

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How to Turn Unbearable Pain into Extra Dollars.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nice I'm leaving a mark here cause i want to know some more books of that nature, here's some that i have read and are good.
As somebody said Prometheus rising is a good one but don't expect to not have to put the work in, some of the tasks take a long time to achieve any results, Liber Null and the Psychonaut and liber chaos are also very good, i haven't started the techniques in them because i am doin yoga and meditation for a while to get in the right shape for it, mentally and physically.

top topics

join