It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the ghost push the swing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Two videos of a weird swing swinging by itself, Seems like someone is sitting on it.
Happen somewhere in north Saudi Arabia.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hate to be that guy but sounds and looks pretty windy don’t have much for a reference of wind direction as far as why one is swinging and the other isn’t might have to do with corrosion causing more resistance to the force of the wind on the one closer to the men.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It's not wind it's resonance. The swing on the right is connected tighter than the one on the left and as the set is hit with the wind this motion eventually makes the connected swing go back and forth like that as if being pushed.

No ghost, just science.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Hate to be that guy but sounds and looks pretty windy don’t have much for a reference of wind direction as far as why one is swinging and the other isn’t might have to do with corrosion causing more resistance to the force of the wind on the one closer to the men.

No worries to be "that guy" because that's why the forum is, to give an opinion and have discussions.
Unfortunately I have no sound on my PC and I can't tell if there is a wind or not. Tried to guess by the movement of their clothes but found nothing noticeable.

originally posted by: SR1TX
~
No ghost, just science.

I guess you are right here, but looks quite spooky. I noticed not the flanges holding the swing ropes are quite closer that on the other one so it looks like someone is sitting there.
edit on 16.10.2018 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
It's not wind it's resonance. The swing on the right is connected tighter than the one on the left and as the set is hit with the wind this motion eventually makes the connected swing go back and forth like that as if being pushed.

No ghost, just science.

I wasn’t even thinking about it setting up a standing wave resonance, I must be slipping.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

soo many ways to fake it - so ZERO evidence of any paranormal event

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Someone with fishing string standing out of frame?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There a swing in the US that did that. The TV show fact or faked investigated it, and proved that the shape on the seat was such that any slight breeze would cause it to swing.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ghost opens till in nightclub

as this is reported in The Sun a tabloid rag in the UK i dont wanna make a thread for it, but it may interest others in here

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
alright internet sleuths, riddle me this one

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I believe in Ghosts. I have a ghost that showed up after my first born and has never left.

It used to play with the electronic baby toys,. even with the batteries out. Finally struck a deal with him to not make noise if the baby gate was up. It stopped. Unless I forgot to put the baby gate up.

We are so used to it now, we just say hello and go about our business. He doesn't hang out with as much or as long he used to, but there's new babies in the family and my kids are bigger now.

Fun times

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Easy, The seat and pull bars act as counterweights to each other, get it started and it takes a while for it to wind down so to speak, start it going in a strong fashion, then start recording and it looks like a ghost is using the equipment.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

again - so easy to fake -

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko
If it is genuine then it shows that child daemons enjoy to relive happy moments of their lives whilst again riding a swing.

If it is fake / hoax then so-be-it. Nothing to worry about.

If it is a child daemon getting forced into riding a swing, to get stupid humans to video it and go "oh that is so cool" then Lucifuhrer has won again in tempting more sinners away from Yahushua.

Hell, daemons are so predictable. Lucifurher is so fu*king STUPID. When the hell is he going to come up with a decent cunning plan ?

i am going to ram temptation down his stinky rotten throat and tempt him to come up with at least one freaking decent cunning plan to seduce my soul. Daaaaaah !!!!! Un-freaking-believable

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

not sure it requires anyone of sleuth level, my son decoded this riddle in seconds, he said "has someone just started it and then left", seeing as the apparatus is slowing down to a stop I think he was correct

top topics

join