It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long Year without Louise L Hay Queen of New Age Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ok, so that is what you can Not forgive her isn't it? the RollsRoyce she was traveling along the beach on a holiday or weekend.

Well, why instead to focus so much your attention on her later days of outstanding success you don't get inspiration on her earlier ones of suffering, struggling to escape from a horrible family situation and her determination to make a life with dignity in spite of it?

This woman is an example of virtues and attitudes that it is better to analyze deeply, with her background she could be perfectly the rest of her life one of the millions of failed people that are walking on the streets of large cities in America that are resented against a lot of people, full of bitterness or envy, blaming others of their failure and so a load for themselves and the society. Nevertheless she was a pretty successful entrepreuner of a business based on Self Help.

Louise L Hay and Dr Wayne Dyer that are by far leading figures on the New Age and self Help movements were both examples of human Overcoming.

She was an abused Child , he was an abandoned one that passed his childhood on orphanages, their circumstances were miserable but they dared to think in a positive way with respect to them. They were pushed to develop a Philosophy of life to move on from that point to a very different one, or to fail, they decided to try the first instead of the second.

They didn't allow those bad circumstances to destroy their lives though, but to inspire them instead, they were able survive because they develop a constructive mental attitude, moreover they were capable of to progress, to reach the level of symbols of the American Dream and to help many others spreading the teaching of what they learned to do such a miracle in their way along life.

That is precisely why this thread is open, to discuss the elements of such a philosophy that can transform a failed human being in a winner one.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/17/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like Wayne. I like Bernie Seigel, Doreen Virtue, . . .

I am all for supporting the message.

"Power of Positive Thought"

I met Earnest Holmes when I was about 8 years old.

Are you aware of Gina Cerminara?

Anyway, we are one energy, each with our own eternal individual consciousness.

Stay in the positive. Be a light for the world.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thanks, I am glad you think in that positive way although you didn't said so specifically about her message to the world.

Now, my original statement was not biased of the reality, she actually had a baby that couldn't take care of, so generically talking that is to be a mother in some way, what caught my attention was your assertion that she gave her in adoption without saying nothing of why or under which circumstances.

When I said a son I was referring to the child generically, without considering the gender at all.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You interpreted (reading more into a post then what's actually there).

I simply made a correction to something you posted.

She had a presence and good speaking voice, but in reality only "wrote" one book.

The message(s) came before her.

Anyway, I'm not going to say more on her.

I was raised in this thinking long before the terms New Age and Metaphysics became main stream.

So, yes, I do support the movement.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm glad any misunderstanding has been fully clarified here in between us, unfortunately when your first reply arrived there was another person replying that the whole New Age was a satanic movement.

That would be as an extreme as to claim that the consciously use of the power of thought or subsconcious mind to solve a very complicate problem or obtain information through intuition, or give energy to a positive project is witchery of some kind.

That is to ignore that the first not Hebrews to praise Jesus as a Messiah were wisemen astrologers that came from Persia to greet him and give him simbolic prophetic gifts of his mission. They were called Maggi, what in today language should be Magicians.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm glad any misunderstanding has been fully clarified here in between us, unfortunately when your first reply arrived there was another person replying that the whole New Age was a satanic movement.

That would be as an extreme as to claim that the consciously use of the power of thought or subsconcious mind to solve a very complicate problem or obtain information through intuition, or give energy to a positive project is witchery of some kind.

That is to ignore that the first not Hebrews to praise Jesus as a Messiah were wisemen astrologers that came from Persia to greet him and give him simbolic prophetic gifts of his mission. They were called Maggi, what in today language should be Magicians.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1   >>

join