It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerosmith-Woodstock 94- Full Concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Woodstock 94 it rained so bad Steven Tyler is quoted as saying "It rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock" but regardless of delays Aerosmith took the stage around 3 am to deliver a kickass early morning show for the soggy faithful , here is a video record of that show , Aerosmith in their prime.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

His time was short, but Shannon was on point later that day.

Looks like the setlist is in the comments at the top.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I seen them back in 2010.
It was the best show I’ve seen quality wise.
Steven had his multitude of scarfs on stage. And you could tell he was having a great time.

Later that night we ended up in a “same sex bar” and witnessed the miss drag queen contest.
Somehow during the night a buddy and me ended up singing karaoke to Benny and the Jets.
To this day I still laugh when it comes on the radio.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have seen them so many times I lost count of just how many. Awesome! Since they were known as the bad boys of Boston and I'm in Rhode Island, there was always someone who knew someone that knew one of the band members, especially Joe Perry. I got to meet Tom Hamilton many years ago.

These guys always had so much energy and passion in their performances.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night Star.
Only got to see them once mate but it was on this tour , Donington Park Monsters of Rock 1994 , it was a great show but my main memory is of a magical rendition of Dream On , a song that still brings a tear to my eyes.

edit on 14-10-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

join