It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYP Asks - Where's the Outrage Over Hillary's Call for Civi War?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
nypost.com...
"Where’s the outrage over Hillary’s call for a ‘civil’ war?"

: Hillary Clinton’s statement Tuesday that Democrats “cannot be civil” as long as Republicans hold the White House and Congress. “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.” There you have it — a declaration of war and a license for violence. Where is the media outrage?

At 5 mins in she goes a step further and states that you CANNOT BE CIVIL WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Perhaps that's the part where she's saying something drastic - not civil - must happen in order to deal with the 'other half' of America?

Is she calling for violence if Dems lose the midterm elections?! If so, wonder what is being planned.. coup disguised as terrorattack, followed by martial law?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sounds like she is trying to incite civil unrest. She is targeting a party of our government with her talk about civil disruption. I wonder what Bill is thinking about her speeches these days, he should be feeling disgraced by her actions.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

So....... they are going to be nice and civil once they are back in power????? Yeah Right.

I don't even think Rank and File Democrats believe that.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Typical double standard that's been internalized by the nation: Supremacism of the White variety is the ultimate scourge of humanity of all time, but SJW Supremacy now that's admirable and altruistic and is the stuff of "tolerance". Where the slight of hand game, the magicians ploy of misdirection, is all about pretending that one form of Supremacism is better than another; that one is the ultimate evil of all time but the same cloth with different colors now that's the best thing ever even contemplated.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nobody listens to killary anymore...she is a Nutter...a Ranter.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It's right here. I'm the outrage. I won't forget it. Don't YOU forget it either. Thank God this woman is not the President.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

It's right here. I'm the outrage. I won't forget it. Don't YOU forget it either. Thank God this woman is not the President.

The thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

just shows how big a bullet was dodged by voting Trump into office.

just imagine if she was President. "you can not be civil with a country that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. once we destroy that country and put into place leadership we want, we can be civil again."

so does that not sound like a declaration of war? just as her speech is equally a call to war for her followers.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

nah he has no shame anyway

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well when CNN is on the payroll of Communist China
and Georgy Sorass(sp.).

What do you expect?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like she is trying to incite civil unrest. She is targeting a party of our government with her talk about civil disruption. I wonder what Bill is thinking about her speeches these days, he should be feeling disgraced by her actions.

You think serial rapist, coc aine drug lord and Chinese asset Bill Clinton feels shame about anything?

Sociopaths/Psychopaths dont feel shame and empathy. This is why His and Hillarys unholy matrimony has worked out so well.

Bill Clinton would throw whoever he had to under a train to achieve his goals.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
As one would listen to a child screaming whose candy was taken by an older sibling and the parent just watched and did nothing, do I need to say more about the video.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
K. I'm no fan of Clinton or the left but that's not what she meant, obviously. So this is a strawman. Although it could be interpreted that way if you didn't know any better, most everyone knows what she means and it isn't that.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
No one is wanting to ‘destroy their way of life’ for a start. That’s the straw man.

Republicans are NOT ‘against’ the left. Republicans are ‘FOR’ the United States. And EVERYONE in it.

Where do these low iq’s get the idea that the President wants to ban homosexuality, subjugate women, execute all us blacks and outlaw immigration?

Oh yeah, cnn and low iq celebrities.

Please leftists, PLEASE. Don’t be ‘civil’. I’m sure that will work out well for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The civil war was a real bad fail for the nation

We don't want chaos, and Scripturally when a group gets belligerent or threatens the fold, God steps in and takes em out

Biblical fact there.....sucks to be hillary small h
edit on 13-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,”

Does not equal "lets have a civil war" hence no outrage

#maga

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
umm, why is she still free again? oh, wait because Trump will not jail another member of the elites like himself.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well, she is whacked in the head. Look at her eyes they look hollow like there is no soul in there. Or common sense for that matter.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Sue me !!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Begin rant that will trigger buttercups on both sides:

You guys are all nuts. Like seriously tin foil hats, waiting for the mole people to erupt and conquer us nuts.

There's a massive difference between civility and civil war. And as someone who is neither Democrat, nor Republican, and who didn't want either her or your orange god to be in office, I'll shed a little light on what she means, which you can then feel free to ignore in place of your own personal "facts".

Republicans go and do what need doing. Democrats have (at least since Obama), been trying to make friends. That was my biggest problem with Obama. He was trying to be an ambassador for the black people, and not a strong president willing to do what needs to be done. As much as I hated Bush Jr, he got things done and damn anyone in his way.

Your appointed antichrist, Hillary, is simply saying the left needs to stop pandering, to stop playing this game by the old rules, which I think we can all agree Trump has thrown out, and finally, mercifully do what needs to be done. Stop making everything a f*ing feelings issue and go get an actual message and plan for defeating the Republicans.

But I'm sure my point will be ignored or misconstrued, because every political page on this site falls into one of two camps: Republicans who will defeat those Dumb-o-crats in the red wave because they're all out to destroy the American way of life (even though that was done years ago by TPTB), or the Democrats who are just trying to protect everyone from those racist, misogynistic Repug-licans. Even though most are are perfectly fine people who just want what's best for their families, but you're all so weak and useless that you've let us become divided by logical fallacies and strawman arguments all the while thinking you're the only ones who "get it".

So, on this Repug-lican page, I say go back to being morally superior, world saving, proponents of the bible and old fashioned family values who are our only chance of saving the world. I've got a Dumb-o-crat page to find and eviscerate.

Keep on ruining the world you weak minded, useless sheeple. Keep on.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Rookseven because: Grammar

edit on 13-10-2018 by Rookseven because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2018 by Rookseven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Mentioning civility is not inciting a civil war. Being civil (action) does not mean being in a civil war. Grasping.

Anyway, why does anyone even care what she talks about any more? I think her days of influence are over.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join