It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium F16 reported destroyed during ground maintenance explosion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
With all the contracts Boeing has won recently including the already standing follow on orders for SH, I doubt they need that kind of work. It would be far simpler and provide just as much work to simply build another Growler or possibly convert one of the earlier RAAF F's twelve of which were built on the line with the Growler wiring already in place. They may be able to cannibalize some of the G model specific components off the written off airframe to assist with this. I honestly cant say the same though about this poor Belgian Viper though. It looks pretty much toast from tip to toe.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The King shoudl try harder ... the Belgian Air Farce will get luckier with F-35s.
Besides, with all opioids traffic around the world orchestrated by Belgian Royals and the belgian govt. it will be very easy to get enough money to pay for F-35s. Considering also the massive taxation .. it's east peasy!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
Mmm,... yes yes do go on. We just love your insightful and scintillating repartee.

Meanwhile isn't there some social media site or national election somewhere you should be corrupting and spreading lies about? Whats that? Oh I think Vlad is calling for you....

Back on subject there isn't any further news on the investigation into the F-16 mishap at this stage. I guess its still early days. As a side note, I dont believe there is anything new released about the RAAF Growler fire investigation yet either. Both will be interesting to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

The Growler was HPC failure. It broke in three pieces and went through the aircraft.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Seems very likely and on-topic.

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join