It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN's IPCC advocates geoengineering aka chemtrails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The IPCC is suggesting that use of atmospheric aerosol injection (Solar Radiation Modification) can economically provide cooling for the planet.

See Chapter 4 page 52 of the latest IPCC report.
www.ipcc.ch...

edit on 11-10-2018 by SofaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

I found myself on page fifty. Fertilising the ocean.

Page 52,

This report refrains from using the term ‘geoengineering’ . . .
They didn't refrain, they said it.

If these people would just stay at home things could have a chance to re-balance.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Because of course they do.

An interesting flashpoint (ahem) I’ve recently discovered. Besides the assumption this stuff make sure it back to earth, what about the reflection of radiance and Solaris radiation back into the stratosphere??

I mean, for those of us a who wonder of course

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Great find , bottom corner note noted !!

It explains exactly what we'd deducted about why this happens .

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
How does this equate to chemtrails being a reality for years and years? That is the claim when it comes to that conspiracy.

Here are a few rhetorical questions for those who might believe in all this as an ongoing reality.

1. what flight level are they proposing using for SRM?
2. what flight level do passenger jets fly at?
3. where do these planes that have been spraying the skies fly out of? (where do they originate from?)
4. If it's still being discussed as a possibility, then how has it been ongoing since 2000?

If you really want to believe in chemtrails, sweet, Bigfoot needs your attention as well. But to date, bigfoot has more credible evidence than chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But to date, bigfoot has more credible evidence than chemtrails.

Not true old friend. Weather Modification and the M.I.C have been a thing since WWII. The global warming aspect is newer but even that's been around for decades now. If our atmosphere is messed up it was probably by idiot defense scientists with a big budget, little common sense, and a skewed morality.

edit on 11-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Cloud seeding, hail suppression is indeed real, and happens even today, it's not supposed to be used in aggression, how true that is remains to be seen. When I speak of the nonsense of this, I am referring to the white lines in the sky that are contrails made by the combustion of fuel in a -60 degree environment. Whey they are pointed to, as with the picture in the OP, and called something other than contrails, my derp radar goes off.

SRM is a real proposal, and might have even been tried already, though it's never been admitted to yet. But it is proposed to happen in the Stratosphere, which is well above regular flight levels. It's appearance should be nothing noticeable to us, based on the science explained by David Kieth.

Or is there another aspect you are thinking of?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And....
Who is making the chemicals. How are they shipped to the airport. Where are they stored at the airport. Where is the special tank in the jet? If in the fuel, what about wear and tear on the engines. The chemicals causing inefficiency in the engines. The decreased range from chemicals being stored in the fuel, or onboard. How does the chem trail equipment change maintenance schedules? Chem trails fail on many levels.
edit on 11-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 11-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The UN's IPCC advocates geoengineering aka chemtrails.

The IPCC is suggesting that use of atmospheric aerosol injection (Solar Radiation Modification) can economically provide cooling for the planet.

and this has what to do with the white lines that make the x patterns the sky in the picture you posted?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: The GUT

But it is proposed to happen in the Stratosphere, which is well above regular flight levels.

That is not necessarily true. The stratosphere begins just above the tropopause, which can be as low as 23,000 feet near the poles. It is usually at about 33,000 at mid latitudes and 66,000 feet near the equator. Because (primarily) of airframe pressurization limits (think Comet) older airliners usually cruise at the low to mid 30s. The certified service ceiling for all 737s, except the 737-max, is 37,000 feet. On the Max, it is 41,000 feet. On the 757, it is 42,000 and on the 767 it's 43,000. I fly a 747-400 and we're certified to 45,000 feet (with pressure demand oxygen delivery masks. However when we're hauling passengers instead of freight, we don't like to go that high. At 45000 feet, the partial pressure of ambient oxygen is only about 24mmHg. Since alveolar oxygen partial pressure is 104 mmHg, if cabin pressure is lost, your lungs try to pressurize the cabin instead of the other way around. Since the passenger emergency oxygen system is a demand re-breather type and not a pressure system, they are only effective for a short time. So if the cabin is lost, it's time to (very) quickly turn ignitors on, pull all thrust levers (throttles) closed, throw the speed brakes out, kill the autopilot, and shove the nose over to dive at .88 Mach or Vmo and head for 14000 feet or lower (unless you are over the Rockies, Alps, Himalayas or other granite clouds.
edit on 11-10-2018 by F4guy because: forgot about passenger safety

top topics

join