It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Wishes to JustMike

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Oh Mike, so happy to hear you are doing so well! Soon, you'll be chatting up a storm in here and in the Shed.

It is after 4:22 AM and I haven't slept yet, but had to come in here and tell you how happy I was to see you.

Love you! Hugs!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Just what I wanted to see this fine morning.

Go walk or what ever you need to do.

I hope they have some nice food there. I am always hungry so my first concern is food and more food.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm glad it went well. Take care of yourself and get well soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So happy to hear the surgery went well for you Mike. Now the healing process begins, and hopefully you will be good as new in no time at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone, both here and via PMs and other ways of contact. You've been amazing.

Had a great day today and wrote about it over in the Shed 22 thread right here.

For those in a hurry, the doc is so happy with my op's outcome that I'm being released tomorrow morning and I can go straight home. Don't even need to spend time in a rehab center!

And besides the amazing docs and nursing staff here, I am very grateful for the support I've felt and held close in my heart and soul from you all here.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Heya Mike!

How are the issues from before the surgery?

I know for me, I felt better immediately even if the surgery pain was front and center.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Hi Serdgiam, as I said in my post above, I give more details in my Shed post that I linked to. Rather not write it all again here, because I am standing up to write and can only do that for so long.

Re your second point, yes,it was the same for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment and thank all who have contributed with well wishes, prayers and insight dedicated to Mikes ordeal.

Pulling together like this shows the prevailing spirit of ATS.

But I think this thread has run it's course, with Mike having come safely through his surgery, and so not to stress him further I will with NightsStars consent, refer further inquiry to The Shed 22 which is I think his real "home".

I do not know how to link
but I am sure there is a kind Mod out there who can make that little incision for me or perhaps close the thread.

Thank You. You are all a wonder.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You don't need my permission for anything. I would love to see folks show up in The shed. Mike already posted a link Hunny.
Thank you for making this thread and making the rest of our ATS family aware.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You don't need my permission for anything.
It is about respect, and not taking each other for granted.

Mike already posted a link.
I know, I just wanted to post a final link so people wouldn't have to dig around.
quote]Thank you for making this thread and making the rest of our ATS family aware.

Welcome. that was the intent.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Here is the link to Shed 22 where Mike can be found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Now repeating myself.

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
But I think this thread has run it's course, with Mike having come safely through his surgery, and so not to stress him further I will with NightsStars consent, refer further inquiry to The Shed 22 which is I think his real "home".

I do not know how to link
but I am sure there is a kind Mod out there who can make that little incision for me or perhaps close the thread.

Go sprinkle you flags and stars around.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thanks to Night Star there is now a link.

originally posted by: Night Star

Here is the link to Shed 22 where Mike can be found.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you Night that was considerate of you and all I really wanted. HAve a grand day every one.
THE END

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join