It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Hep A, Now LA Has Typhus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Remember how LA and San Diego fought with Hep A all summer?

No. Never heard a word.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It will spread through flea feces, but it is a flea-borne illness.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You must have ignored the many threads here on it.

But ... for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The Earth balances herself from greed, imbalance, sloth etc.. best of luck, this is just the beginning

Just one example.... thats all.... just one.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I'm not even being facetious, but when was your last visit to any large Californian city?

I was in San Fran, San Jose and Sacramento last week.

ok?

Punchline? Cannibals? Mason Jars?

Make sure you sanitize your fedoras there big chief.

edit on 9-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

ok?

No punchline, I was there, didn't catch typhus, get poked with a needle or step in s***.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

its flea spread, Feces born
sorry, to be clear FLEA feces in this case
edit on 9-10-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

ok?

No punchline, I was there, didn't catch typhus, get poked with a needle or step in s***.

Well I'm in CA more often than you broseph, and I did...more than once.

I also don't get all that hoity toity special Mason treatment either.

Your testimony means about as much as a brown log on the streets of California

edit on 9-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

sure the plague, over crowding of cities.. next?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do not rail on capitalism, I rail on unchecked greed, it creates problems when personal responsibility isnt practiced

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
WTH Cali?

Hows that "everything goes" lifestyle working for you?

Oh, rampant disease and crime you say? Good work!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

.feces in open wounds causes Typhus, feces in water causes Polio and any number of massive killers throughout history.

Those are 2 entirely and incredibly false statements...

coliforms & streptococci are cause by feces in wounds and fecal contamination of water causes E. coli and dysentery

people do not naturally secrete polio in ther poop... what plant do you live on, it must be a scary place...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ok?

Hard feat from the saftey of an armored limo

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The flea feces hypothesis is a hit and miss affair, the main contributor to cross contamination is flea saliva. When a flea bites it injects saliva into the host. If the flea is infected the host will be infected.
All this comes down to your cold blooded attitude to the poor and homeless (I Don't care if they're junkies as well it makes no difference) the lesson was learnt in the Victorian era. When you pile people together this is what you get and there is only one way to arrest it and that is to provide decent, spacious accommodation.
But you don't want to do that do you,"oh my tax dollars", "let them help themselves", "it's their fault", BS, BS, BS.
Just let me say if it becomes a real epidemic the rich will fall just as hard as the poor. Fleas can't differentiate.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well I'm in CA more often than you broseph, and I did...more than once.

If you did you probably went out of your way to do it homeslice.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Hard feat from the saftey of an armored limo

I was riding on the back of my personal assistant.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It would appear that being "compassionate" is bringing all these 3rd world problems to California.

Eventually somebody is going to have to crack down and start jailing and cleaning up after the homeless and druggies. Otherwise there is going to be a hell on earth epidemic there with thousands dying simply because progressive liberals didn't have the heart to do what was needed to prevent it.

Why did you put "compassionate" in quotation marks? It's a bizarre word for you, or one you don't believe in?
A word, god help you, that you like to mock?

We must beginning dealing with the reality that homelessness is a major social problem in the 21st century.
Jail is not the solution. We must find temporary housing, and pay helping professions, in fact develop a new profession,
to go head- first into this demographic, identify the various causations, and develop REAL programs to combat it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It would appear that being "compassionate" is bringing all these 3rd world problems to California.

Eventually somebody is going to have to crack down and start jailing and cleaning up after the homeless and druggies. Otherwise there is going to be a hell on earth epidemic there with thousands dying simply because progressive liberals didn't have the heart to do what was needed to prevent it.

Skid Row in LA seems to be one of the many places in the USA that has tent cities. Meanwhile in South America, even the barrios and favelas are built from brick, cement and metal roof sheets.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Skid Row in LA seems to be one of the many places in the USA that has tent cities. Meanwhile in South America, even the barrios and favelas are built from brick, cement and metal roof sheets.

It's not just Skid Row (more accurately Skid Boulevard). There are small pockets of homeless people all over the place. Not far from where I live in the Valley there is a small, wooded ravine where the homeless have to be periodically cleaned out like a den of raccoons. But there are also long stretches of streets where people park their ratty old RVs -- if they're lucky to have them -- and live out of those, rather than houses or apartments. You would think they would park their RVs in some city where it's not so expensive to live, but I guess it's better to be living in your mobile home in Los Angeles rather than someplace like Chicago where it gets too cold in the winter.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

But I thought no one in the world were more compassionate than California leftists, so why is this a problem out there?

Are you saying they don't have enough of other people's money to pay for this problem with?
edit on 9-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join